It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA does not cause harm. Then there can be no added defense.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You see, the body responds to infection by making antibodies. But mRNA does not burst cells, merely producing harmless spike proteins. As such, the body would not waste precious resources to make anti bodies to deal with the manufactured spike proteins. Which leads me to think the vaccine is ineffective and therefore only used for generating profits without preventing any diseases. Is this a fact or am I missing something here?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

Wouldn't the announced effectiveness of the vaccines, like 95% for the Pfizer vaccine, measured in clinical trials and now confirmed in use, be an indicator that what you just made up in your head is not how science works?

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wouldn't the announced effectiveness of the vaccines, like 95% for the Pfizer vaccine, measured in clinical trials and now confirmed in use, be an indicator that what you just made up in your head is not how science works?

Could be fake numbers. How do you know what their trials are and what the real numbers are?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Makes sense as to the uselessness of the spiked protein.
Fake cure for a fake virus.

It’s the other things in the vaccine though. That’s what they really want in your body.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Are you a geneticist or virologist?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Possibly - or it could be the efficacy of the vaccines that is what is actually made up

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
google "Dunning Krueger Effect"

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Wouldn't the announced effectiveness of the vaccines

What then of the unannounced ?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What happens if there's ever a blood shortage ? 🚨

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen
You see, the body responds to infection by making antibodies. But mRNA does not burst cells, merely producing harmless spike proteins. As such, the body would not waste precious resources to make anti bodies to deal with the manufactured spike proteins. Which leads me to think the vaccine is ineffective and therefore only used for generating profits without preventing any diseases. Is this a fact or am I missing something here?

You're missing the fact that the spike proteins that are manufactured inside the cytoplasm of your cells leak out to the surface of the cells where they become antigens that stimulates your immune system to manufacture antibodies that then can destroy those proteins. Your immune system will build antibodies against basically any molecule that it considers to be "foreign". When it does that it is not "wasting" resources. That is its job; that's how it's supposed to expend resources. The only way cellular resources would be "wasted" is if your immune system attacked proteins that were not foreign. That's basically what an autoimmune response is.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

comparing their numbers to some random netizens shower thoughts of which has no background in science let alone virology or biological science background??

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

It’s the other things in the vaccine though. That’s what they really want in your body.

Addictives. Makes you high and want more.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

You're missing the fact that the spike proteins that are manufactured inside the cytoplasm of your cells leak out to the surface of the cells where they become antigens that stimulates your immune system to manufacture antibodies that then can destroy those proteins. Your immune system will build antibodies against basically any molecule that it considers to be "foreign". When it does that it is not "wasting" resources. That is its job; that's how it's supposed to expend resources. The only way cellular resources would be "wasted" is if your immune system attacked proteins that were not foreign. That's basically what an autoimmune response is.

Tons of chemicals enter your body every day. Many of which artificial. If I drink a cup of coca cola lots of chemicals enter my body. If they don't cause harm, particular cell deaths, then immune system won't bother making antibodies against them, at least not in any significant quantities. Your body has limited resources, only with dangerous infections that cause a lot of cell deaths do your immune system make a lot of antibodies to fight it.

The lack of body harm is what limits effectiveness of modern vaccines compared to early vaccines such as the one with cowpox and smallpox.
edit on 21-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I can make up numbers for a virus 99.9% of the population of the planet seems to fully recover from.

My urine vaccine is 98% effective. Are you ready for the golden shower?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The body does that naturally why would you ever induce chemical stimulants to fight a virus that you can naturally defeat?

I just cant make the connection on why 99.9% of the population recovers naturally. To them pushing a not vaccine that is less effective than the natural defense that nature gave us.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Which leads me to think the vaccine is ineffective and therefore only used for generating profits without preventing any diseases.

Ding, ding, ding!

What do we have for her Johnny!?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Tons of chemicals enter your body every day. Many of which artificial. If I drink a cup of coca cola lots of chemicals enter my body. If they don't cause harm, particular cell deaths, then immune system won't bother making antibodies against them, at least not in any significant quantities. Your body has limited resources, only with dangerous infections that cause a lot of cell deaths do your immune system make a lot of antibodies to fight it.

The lack of body harm is what limits effectiveness of modern vaccines compared to early vaccines such as the one with cowpox and smallpox.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. I'm not sure why you think you do.

You would have to take some university courses in vertebrate biology, cell and molecular biology, and molecular biology of the gene.

Goodbye and have a nice day.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Some folks don't know what to believe, until an 'Expert™ ' tells them what to believe.

( But please don't tell TPTB about that, as they might try and control the 'Experts™ ', and control the stuff they tell us to believe. Incredible how they haven't figured that out yet, eh ? )

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Addictives. Makes you high and want more.

Umm, nobody I know got high, nor wanted more

Ridiculous

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Some folks don't know what to believe, until an 'Expert™ ' tells them what to believe.

( But please don't tell TPTB about that, as they might try and control the 'Experts™ ', and control the stuff they tell us to believe. Incredible how they haven't figured that out yet, eh ? )

Ya, crazy..people listen to experts. I suggest next to you need some plumbing done, or electrical work..hey, how about brain surgery. You find a non expert to do the work..should work out great!!

edit on 21-5-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join