It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Update 6.20.2021

Georgia SOS Raffensperger: "I am removing +100,000 Non-Eligible Voters from Georgia's rolls."

www.foxnews.com...

How many voted, or votes casts on their behalf, in November 2020 Mr. Raffensperger?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

An awesome ATS Member named "Boadicea" has some good Georgia "irregularities" information in this post, inside another thread.

Boadicea's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Update 1.10.2022

A GEORGIA Prosecutor hopes she is the one who is finally able to nail Trump with an indictment!

ATLANTA (AP) — The prosecutor weighing whether Donald Trump and others committed crimes by trying to pressure Georgia officials to overturn Joe Biden’s presidential election victory said a decision on whether to bring charges could come as early as the first half of this year.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said in an interview with The Associated Press last week that her team is making solid progress, and she’s leaning toward asking for a special grand jury with subpoena power to aid the investigation.

“I believe in 2022 a decision will be made in that case,” Willis said. “I certainly think that in the first half of the year that decisions will be made.”
Source: www.wsbtv.com...

Will this loony prosecutor end up being THE HERO of the Left?

Most likely, she will fail to fabricate a crime, just like all of Satan's other minions who tried before she did.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What "advantage" does the 600 dpi have ? 😮

Based on my experience over the years 600 dpi is the standard highest resolution on office copy machines.

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As all the other threads on this are gone with the mud pit, the grand jury reconvenes around July 11. Trump may have just heard some bad news or his lawyers did. He just posted a rant on Truth about Fani and about dropping the charges against him(there are none that we know of yet). Indictment may be coming soon. He did the same thing before NY and with Smith.

I predict that the Racist District Attorney in Atlanta, with the per capita WORST crime record in the Country, Fani Willis, where murderers “get away with murder,” and are seldom charged and almost never prosecuted, will be dropping all charges against me for lack of a case. I made a PERFECTLY LEGAL PHONE CALL, AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, ABOUT AN ELECTION THAT I STRONGLY FEEL WAS RIGGED AND STOLLEN. NONE of the MANY LAWYERS on the call minded my words, or even hinted at wrongdoing. SCAM!

Truth Social

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Georgia needs to focus on running their elections properly. They had major issues in 2020, and I doubt that they want a court allowing discovery into those issues. I can definitely see the charges being dropped, and sooner rather than later.

We can hope that they will do better, but last I heard, they didn't seem to motivated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Georgia, Please clean up your elections.
If you need direction, please consult Garland Favorito at voterga.org

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join