It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What "advantage" does the 600 dpi have ? šŸ˜®

I didn't see any DPI in either of the linked articles, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't mean a damn thing. It's just the resolution at which they are scanned. Seems pretty low to me, but then they're just looking for filled in circles. Lower resolution would mean faster scanning and processing, and if you don't need anything above 600dpi, it's a waste of resources (computing power and time) to go above that.

If the 600 dpi was mentioned somewhere, it was probably just some dumb ass of a reporter trying to sound savvy and making an idiot of him or her self. It means nothing/

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

What "advantage" does the 600 dpi have ?

I don't know why they picked such a low resolution since scanning & storing a few million pages @ 1200+ isn't difficult for semi-modern equipment, but at 600 dpi they definitely wouldn't be able to determine whether different paper types or printers were used.

Maybe that is the "advantage"

ETA: And I'm not talking about bamboo fibers, so you trolls don't need to have an emergency meeting or anything

edit on 22-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: Predicting leftist shills reaction

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In court last month, the petitioners submitted an inspection plan as follows:

The ballots will remain in the custody of the clerkā€™s office at all times
Provisions are made for the Special Master to oversee all proceedings
Three representatives of the Fulton Co. Clerkā€™s office can view proceedings and confirm the chain of custody in the unsealing and resealing of ballot boxes
Stationary videography will cover the room to ensure that no tampering of any kind occurs during the inspection
The process will include a detailed visual mail-in ballot inspection and produce 600 D.P.I. images of those ballots consolidated on certified and sealed hard drives that can be distributed to experts for forensic inspection
Inspectors will consist of Georgia residents who will have a background check and a court-approved Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) tendered to the Special Master and Opposing Counsel three days before the inspection
Each inspector will confirm in their NDA that they will not disclose any findings they may be aware of until such findings are presented in court
If the proposed inspection plan is approved, it can be conducted according to hours of operations of Fulton Co and completed within 5 days
Petitionerā€™s Counsel and employees need not be present for the inspection
The inspection will conform to the 45 person capacity assigned for the room
Inspectors will not use blue or black ink pens to record their notes on box and batch worksheets that are used for mathematical analysis
The plan also called for inspection personnel to be selected from a list of Georgia residents that are expected to include: seven poll managers, six hand count auditors, 10+ poll workers, 5+ audit or recount monitors, and three monitor coordinators.

It is not yet clear when the group will unseal the ballots. However, the ruling said counsel for the parties will need to appear at the location where the ballots are being stored at 10 a.m. on Friday, May 28.

Here are 3 links mentioning the 600 dpi...

www.11alive.com... 5b-09ebcfdcfc44

www.thegatewaypundit.com... tches/

noqreport.com...

In an ongoing hearing, Henry County, GA judge, the Honorable Brian J. Amero may give access to the plaintiffs (VoterGA.org, Garland Favorito, and another plaintiff) to the physical mail-in ballots in Fulton County, which could show massive election fraud in GA during the 2020 presidential election cycle, and the follow-on runoff that decided control of the U.S. Senate for the Democrat Party, leading to full control of the American government.

In the hearing, lawyers for VoterGA.org described large discrepancies (21%) between the number of ballot batches reported by the GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger who certified the election, and the number of ballot batches actually provided by court-ordered access in the previous April hearing in the case.

VoterGA.org has been examining the ballot images at a low resolution since the hearing in April, and declared they need the actual physical ballots to understand the number of counterfeit ballots certified.

Fulton County attorneys pushed for a sampling of the ballots instead of access to all of the ballots. They particularly objected to access to physical ballots.

Fulton County attorneys also objected to expert witnesses testifying the number of ballot batches certified by Secretary of State Raffensperger in the previous ā€˜risk limiting auditā€™ were significantly different from the actual number of ballot image batches that were provided by state and county officials in court-ordered discovery in April.

Despite objections by attorneys for Fulton County, the judge ordered all of the absentee ballots to be unsealed. Parties to appear at ballot storage location 10am May 28th. Ballots will be scanned at 600 dpi or higher. Protocol to be determined.

Save 66 Promo Code NOQ
The previous audit at a much lower resolution bore fruit as major discrepancies and statistical anomalies were found. At the heart of the shenanigans is none other than ā€œRepublicanā€ Secretary of State Raffensperger who has obstructed investigations into 2020 voter fraud from the beginning. His fingerprints are all over this, but for the first time since the election it appears there is hope that the truth can come out.

If voter fraud is discovered through this full digital audit, it will call into question the razor-thin margin by which Biden ā€œwonā€ the election at the last minute. It will also shine a bright spotlight on Raffensperger and others who have been apparently complicit in not only covering up the fraud but possibly in perpetrating it in the first place.

Greater Georgia released a statement approving of the judgeā€™s decision. This is pertinent because the Chairwoman of the group is former Senator Kelly Loeffler. If voter fraud is found in this election, itā€™s almost certain the election that she lost will also be scrutinized. She and David Perdue both lost to Democrats in the Georgia runoff, handing control of the United States Senate to the Democrats:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

We ALL know the election wa sstolen. You're either happy( do you really enjoy seeing the country get this #ed up?) or you're pissed about it. But nobody seems to want to do anything about it. The feds are happy with the NWO hoopla and the dummies get a few extra bucks , a poison shot and they can go back to living life a little like normal for a little while.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am glad you mentioned that.. that was the reason why the ballots were fine when counted.. I think it was over 70% of the ballots were judicated. Then they could change the vote manually on the machine. Hence why the counts added up correctly. But funny how all the votes were changed to Biden up a reply to: IndieA

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Wasn't this debunked as two separate people?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: xuenchen
What "advantage" does the 600 dpi have ? šŸ˜®

600DPI (uncompressed) is supposedly the resolution required by the technology Jovan Hutton Pulitzer requires to check for kinematic artifacts.

For example, it would show where an absentee ballot wasn't folded as an absentee ballot should be, IIRC

Or the difference between a hand written document and one that was printer.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

An excellent question. That's the resolution standard for scanning (on any machine).

On any voting machine? Or...any machine, as in printers, copiers, etc? Standard resolution for most scanners, MFP's is 300dpi, not 600dpi. I highly doubt vote tabulators use any more than 300, and most likely lower.

There's not a lot of difference to the human eye between 600 and 300 unless you're looking at details like photographs and zooming WAY in or trying to enlarge something (like a crowd photograph) to be able to find someone in a crowded football stadium.

For a ballot, though, where you're just reading marks, you could get away with something that has a lot less resolution.

Indeed, 300 or lower(preferably) is more than sufficient for tabulating, but if you are looking for differences in paper and ink (or toner) used for ballots, 600dpi can make quite a difference in the detail. And as the old saying goes, "The devil is in the details."
edit on 5/23/2021 by Klassified because: wording

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It is a cesspool, proof is in the pudding, Marjorie Taylor Greene was elected. It's a cesspool

Who remembers that video of a woman scanning the same ballots over and over after most of the arena was empty?

I also remember a video of a woman in Georgia demonstrating how the votes on the scanned ballots could actually be changed through the adjudication process. And how the same ballots could be rescanned multiple times.

I also have a couple photos of what looks like a couple of female legislators in the arena handling election material. The Legislation claimed that those women were not there in a Senate hearing, but the fact that those women are friends and are together, plus both woman's hair roots are dead give aways.

I keep hearing that the Georgia government is a cesspool.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Wasn't this debunked as two separate people?

One of the state Senators during the hearing claims that they were different women, but everything I can see from hair roots, to hair parting, to facial features, and the fact that the two female friends are together makes debunking hard for me to believe, especially without seeing any evidence to support it.

The photo of the two women sitting together was from an earlier election hearing.

edit on 23-5-2021 by IndieA because: clarification

edit on 23-5-2021 by IndieA because: further clarification

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Remember how Conservative U.S. Patriots were blasted by Dims and the Media for even daring to suggest that Covid-19 was developed in, and escaped from, a laboratory in Wuhan, China??

Now, liberals have egg-on-face, as they admit Covid-19 was indeed devised in the Wuhan lab.

Read this anti-conservative whine/anger due to Georgia challenges, and remember, most election fraud and cheating allegations will turn out to be true, also.

Itā€™s been nearly a month since Joe Biden was declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election by major media outlets and more than a week since the General Services Administration informed the president-elect that his team could start the transition process.

But none of that has had any effect on the lawyers fighting on behalf of Donald Trump to overturn the election results in key swing states.

In a particularly deranged and conspiracy-filled press conference held in Georgia on Wednesday by attorney Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, a former member of Trumpā€™s legal team, the two repeatedly affirmed, without citing any evidence, that Trump not only won Georgia, but most other swing states as well.
More: www.motherjones.com...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
It is a cesspool, proof is in the pudding, Marjorie Taylor Greene was elected. It's a cesspool

Who remembers that video of a woman scanning the same ballots over and over after most of the arena was empty?

I also remember a video of a woman in Georgia demonstrating how the votes on the scanned ballots could actually be changed through the adjudication process. And how the same ballots could be rescanned multiple times.

I also have a couple photos of what looks like a couple of female legislators in the arena handling election material. The Legislation claimed that those women were not there in a Senate hearing, but the fact that those women are friends and are together, plus both woman's hair roots are dead give aways.

I keep hearing that the Georgia government is a cesspool.

One step in the right direction will not drain the cesspool, a few more and Georgia might have a chance.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger is digging his hole deeeeeper.

We did a state-wide audit. All is well!: sos.ga.gov...

I see his office removed the date from that announcement. Media will continually point to it as something performed very recently and rarely done.

However, if you read the small print, you 'll see that Georgia law mandates a recount audit after every major election.

Something's fishy about Raffensperger and Kemp. I think it has to do with skimming big $$$. Georgia paid more money (by far) than any state for leasing the Dominion voting machines. (I think $120 million)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember too there was a "Rumor" about Raffensperger and Kemp getting some payoff money indirectly from Chinese "Interests" in GA. Hmmmm šŸ˜§

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not true. At all. But we will have the playground antics and prove once again, for the 4th time, trump lost.

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: IndieA

Looks like MSN concocted an elaborate lie, it seems they left a lot out.

I remember that lady: I would mention their names, but they can be easily found.

* she is seen pulling ballots from under the table
* re-scanning ballots
* involved in a USB hand-off
* family working with her....
* connected to the USB guy who was trashing ballots on video, he was also seen celebrating about the ballots under the table!!!

There was a whole group of them...
Georgia was a wreck, from shredded to hundreds of thousand of ballots being adjudicated.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They tried in 2016. That is why HRC was so surprised and did not concede. Leading up to the 2016 election DHS warned more than 20 states about suspected attacks. Georgia even stated that they were attempts in 2016 and it was squashed by DHS. They even said...

www.cnbc.com...

An attempted hack into Georgiaā€™s voter registration database was traced back to the Department of Homeland Security, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

A third-party security firm working for the state detected the unsuccessful breach and linked it to an IP address associated with DHS, the report said. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp reportedly sent a letter to Homeland Security asking the department to confirm whether an attempt was made.

In his letter, The Wall Street Journal reported, Kemp asked the department to confirm whether a scan attempt was made, who authorized the scan and whether the department was scanning other state systems without authorization.

Leading up to the election, questions were raised about the security of state computer systems that protect voting data. Homeland Security reportedly considered declaring election systems as ā€œcritical infrastructure,ā€ which would have given the federal agency the authority to protect the systems. A spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security didnā€™t immediately respond to the publicationā€™s request for comment.

Trump tried to create a group to monitor for fraud while in office and it was disbanded after multiple law suits from NAACP, the ACLU and others. The group then went to DHS.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I just saw this and wanted to share it here too:

BREAKING: Georgia Judge Postpones Fulton County Ballot Examination That was Set for Friday

Two steps forward and one step back, eh?

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

BREAKING: Georgia Judge Postpones Fulton County Ballot Examination That was Set for Friday

More desperate attempts to hide the truth. Cockroaches in the light.
edit on 27-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Right, however, as sourced, it smell of last minute desperation and it only serves to benefit the Audit teams.

Amero said the motions must be heard before the plaintiffs can gain access to the absentee ballots. He proposed a June 21 hearing, but the order scheduling the hearing hasnā€™t yet been filed.
ā€œIt seems like a desperation move. The silver lining is that we now have more time to perfect the changes we had to make in our inspection plan,ā€ Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner, told The Epoch Times via email.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Can we send Biden back down that sh1t hole that he came from yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join