It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who delivered it better---Biden or Reagan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Thank God. Was wondering when you guys would put up your "daily dose of hating Biden" thread. You guys are like drug addicts addicted to the hate of the man. LOL!

I don't hate the dude. I just hate the fact that he is a dimwitted racist. I'm just kicking back with my popcorn and watching him screw up the country far worse than what democrats could even dream of President Trump doing.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Thank God. Was wondering when you guys would put up your "daily dose of hating Biden" thread. You guys are like drug addicts addicted to the hate of the man. LOL!

I don't hate the dude. I just hate the fact that he is a dimwitted racist. I'm just kicking back with my popcorn and watching him screw up the country far worse than what democrats could even dream of President Trump doing.

That’s what these low info clowns don’t understand.
Trump was trying to help this country, the Dems are trying to destroy it.
The simpletons that support them don’t even care.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

hi pot, i'm kettle.

it seems to me that you posted a lot of hate for trump and his supporters. or are you one of them i can do it but you can't type of people.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: queenofswords

Who delivered it better---Biden or Reagan?

well you know regan did, hell he was only a radio sports announcer, actor movie and TV, and motivational speaker for GE which he had to do as part of his job as the host of their General Electric Theater which ran on CBS radio nad TV.

spent almost half of his life doing it before he went into politics, which is nothing more than another acting gig.

oh he was also a snitch, he was a informant for the FBI during the commie which hunt in hollywood. now i don't like communist's any more than the next guy, but if their not breaking any laws or plotting to overthrow the government in any fashion other than like loser bernie does i got no problems with them. it's said he supposedly didn't like it but he kept on informing /snitchin. that says a lot to me.

You forgot.
Governor of California for 2 terms.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Forgot , or selective amnesia ?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Biden will nick anyones speech. He has no shame.

Not many people can say their words were stolen by a man who would go on to be president, but Neil Kinnock can. In 1988 Joe Biden was forced to pull out of his race for the White House after plagiarising large parts of one of the former UK Labour leader's speeches

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: mamabeth

What if he gave a resignation speech due to his ongoing senility and senility in the House and Senate? Because you know he would say it that way.

I might even make that my ringtone if he did.

That would be worth watching,even more so if he admitted their party
stole the last election and asked for forgiveness.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I have news for you,I don't hate Biden! I actually feel sorry for him.
The ones who were like drug addicts addicted to the hate of the man
were those suffering from TDS,not BDS.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I have news for you,I don't hate Biden! I actually feel sorry for him.
The ones who were like drug addicts addicted to the hate of the man
were those suffering from TDS,not BDS.

I do believe that Biden was railroaded into this , and is being kept their against his true will .
Any president who would state "I don't know what I am signing" is not a "happy camper'

(From someone that predicted a Biden presidency in March 2020 , right here on ATS .)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't know if he was railroaded or volunteered to be the trojan horse to get Harris into the Oval Office, but, he is definitely not giving the job his all. On top of that, he is under somebody's control. To me, it is painfully obvious.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't know if he was railroaded or volunteered to be the trojan horse to get Harris into the Oval Office, but, he is definitely not giving the job his all. On top of that, he is under somebody's control. To me, it is painfully obvious.

Yes , the control of whoever forced him into this .
Perhaps all the "leaked information" of Biden's doings were released just to "keep him in line" .
Possible that Biden is giving subtle hints to us ?
(I had also stated early last year that Joe was being forced into this)
edit on 5/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Biden couldn't deliver a pizza.

2nd

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now now, DB. Have you forgotten when he delivered like three medium-sized pizzas to a whole bunch of firefighters. I think they each got a half inch square bite with a smidgen of pepperoni on it! He really knows how to deliver!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden couldn't deliver a pizza.

2nd

He'll be able to in his new all electric F150 😸

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now now, DB. Have you forgotten when he delivered like three medium-sized pizzas to a whole bunch of firefighters. I think they each got a half inch square bite with a smidgen of pepperoni on it! He really knows how to deliver!

Biden couldn't "deliver" a bowel movement without help.

The man is feckless.

He's a pathetic embarrassment to our nation and I blame the evil left for placing him into a position of power.

Biden is our Boris Yeltsin. A blundering moron being manipulated by the party apparatchik.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Biden couldn't "deliver" a bowel movement without help.

I have to again correct you, DB. He does deliver bm's, but they are delivered in the wrong places and the wrong times. That's the real reason everybody working in the WH still wears a face mask...whew!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

He rides a mean set of coattails though. Anyone’s coattails. I even got a letter saying I should have got the the final $1400 that he promised....only it was Trump that promised the $2000 because Nancy cut $1400 off it prior to the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join