It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA propose birth control and catch and release as a solution to the Australian mouse plague.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yip hilarious, it is mentioned however in the clip in my OP (first few seconds).
Well, written as a subtitle actually, rather than mentioned verbally.

Although that phrasing of "human supremacy" would make me wonder why PETA doesn't campaign against medicines that kill intestinal worms, for example, or lice or whatever other critters endanger our well-being, or that we indeed eat (including plants).

But good point.
edit on 21-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Oh roger and sorry, I did just notice it is from Sky News

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Can we push one of these activist into the middle of the cestpool of rodents? Ya know they eat EVERYTHING including meat.. I mean they wouldn't last very long, and i'm sure after the first couple go in the cestpool of mice.. the rest will agree with killing/nuking them.

If they aren't willing to dive into the center of the ratsnest.. why should they expect someone else to. Oh right... cause humans are scum... Just tell them to go back to raping veggy commericals like they have been doing for the past 10years.

A typical female mouse can birth between five and 10 litters per year. She can mate immediately after giving birth, meaning mice can birth a second litter in as little as 25 days after the first. This quick maturation process gives mice immense breeding capabilities.

There is NO shortage of rodents in this world, just look at New York, you can't even park your car for 5 minutes before its heavily infested with them. Not to mention that they are the primary carriers of diseases that can easily wipe out a population. Guess we figured out their true motive eh?

edit on 22-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I’m surprised the UN is t using this as an opportunity to test the gene drive experiments they have been performing. Gene drive experiments have been a pet project of both Bill Gates and the US military (DARPA) for years (see 2017 article below). Read more about their involvement in gene drive projects here.

foe.org...

The Genetic Biocontrol of Invasive Rodents (GBIRd) gene drive project has been ongoing and seems to be tailor made for the current situation in Australia. Read more about GBIRd here

www.switzernetwork.org...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

There's no markers on these animals to show that they have been vaccinated. In the mean time the local squirrel, rabbit and bird populations have been decimated.

don't know about Pennsylvania, i know here in Florida and a few other states that that any cat that is caught under the TNR ( Trap Neuter Release) programs have to be vaccinated for rabies and their ears tipped or notched. also vets can't and won't treat any dog or cat that isn't current with a rabies vaccination unless you elect to have one given at the time.

as far as birds and squirrel population, cats colonies usually don't have more cats than the area can sustain. when new cats try to move in there is usually territorial conflict and the more dominant or the colony that's there dominant, run the others off. sounds like someone didn't know what they where doing, and i wonder if they have the rabies law in PA. if they do some vet /vets need to have their license pulled.

edit on 22-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

did a little checking and PA does have a rabies law for dog and cats, by 3 months old. also they have TNR programs and i looked at one for central PA.
and they do have to do rabies it looks like.

this from the TNR request form from the Central Pa Humane Society

If a TNR cat has a medical issue that we have to treat, then that will be an added
expense to the client. TNR covers the spay/neuter and rabies ONLY.

link to form, warning it's a PDF,
Central PA Humane Society TNR request Form.

also here is a page about the TNR process i guess is the best way to describe it, see the last plus sigm on the left under solution.
Trap Neuter Release

it sounds like some body didn't do their job. or maybe some new cats have moved in which can happen if the first cats were relocated.

edit on 22-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join