It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange is happening to me in the middle of the night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Viveeee

Does it feel a little bit like being on a swing as a child? That moment you start falling towards the ground and get the butterflies?

Us humans are often distracted and aren't always the best at understanding our senses, there's some brilliant advice in this thread and I'd suggest caution also. For instance, anxiety, adrenaline and love feel very similar symptomatically yet vary greatly on the emotional aspect of things. It's all chemicals from a logical pov, weird feelings can be due to imbalances.

Rule out physical things, that said I think others are onto something with the more spiritual aspect of things. Not exactly my cup of tea yet I'll never knock it... If you go down that route take it easy and stay light-hearted.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If it is Kundilini energy it is going through a cleansing process which should subside when the cleansing has completed. You may also notice a change in the intensity of colors.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viveeee
Interesting. Have the internal feeling just once?a reply to: SeaWorthy

No it continued each night for 3 nights along with a repeated dream. The dream was as though I were living it at that moment, a sad very short portion of the lives of two people.

The it was and is every time I see certain types of landscapes buildings or people in costumes from the era.
It is so intense I avoid these things when possible.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
Thank you

I mostly don't like to push anything or compare things with other systems. The best thing is just see for oneself.

Yes, instead of comparing, I put everything on my mental map and see where things group up or have similarities but direct compares lead to putting weight into single topics. This would introduce bias to this mental map.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Not while sleeping, it was during meditation. I like to stargaze and/or meditate outside at night in summer. For that I long found my personal spot on a stone, on the highest point of a hill. I didn't pick it for that reason though and the bushes around it make it kind of hidden from sticking out against the horizon. Nobody can see me there but I can feel the breeze and overlook to the horizon on all four sides but there is a forest nearby so noises too.

Some of my general viewpoints adjusted a bit after this experience. I began to question a lot of things about life and nature. What's behind my motives, my goals. I always was more conscious about how my actions could impact others negative, trying to be an aware and forthcoming person, I found a deeper understanding about it that night though. However I am not immune to stupidity or causing harm either, don't want to make this impression. It's never active intended bad things and I try to be aware about the passive consequences my actions have to others.

A good example would be going out of my way to remove a dangerous condition I became aware of. Like I see debris on the road that could lead to an accident. A belt spanner for example I remove it when the traffic conditions allow it so others won't get harmed.

This but on higher levels.

edit on 22.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I had two different dreams around or close to the time this started. I have always been a vivid dreamer, however, sometimes you have such a significant dream that it remains with you. Both of these dreams were significant. Here’s the first dream.
I am sitting in an empty theater. This looks like an opera theater with a round stage. I am the only one sitting as a spectator. The curtain opens and a play begins. As the play goes on there are very dramatic scenes of love and war, great losses, scenes of great happiness and pleasure. I know all the characters in the play. I know them so well as if I have seen this play a thousand times before or that I know them so well because I am the author of this play. After the play I was allowed to go meet the cast. The cast was people like my mother, friends that I knew and etc....They had on very thick makeup. They didn’t look like a clown but the makeup was as thick as a clown. It was so thick that you had no idea who was behind the makeup. One by one each character removed their makeup. Here is where it is interesting. There was a main villain in the play. I do not like this character in my real life. I have deeply regretted meeting this person. When he removed his makeup I screamed with great joy and began to hug and kiss him. I told him that I could not believe that it was him playing that character. I told him how much I missed him. He started explaining to me that the character he played was what he agreed to do for me. All of the bad feelings I had for this character vanished immediately as soon as I knew who was behind the mask. The whole cast turned out to be ,in my best description, Like a soul group that I love and cherish.
Second dream
Same theatre. I again am alone. The play is taking place but it’s not the same play and it is more like an opera than a play. A gentleman approaches me. He is dressed in a black tux and I in a beautiful gown. He asks for my hand. I take his hand and he pulls me out of the seat. We begin to dance this wonderful dance. Our movements were without error. We were very much in tune. I am not sure how he done this but without saying a word he begins to tell me a story of how we have been dancing together for eons of years. He also made me realize that we would always be dancing forever. I know this might seem odd but it was beyond forever....longer than forever. I also understood that when two people are dancing that they are not always face to face. There are times when one cheek is turned toward the right and the partners cheek is turned toward the left. At that precise moment, neither partner can see the other. There is a tide and ebb to all things and not looking in each other’s face for brief moments did not mean that we were not dancing. This dance would never end between us. End of dream. In my personal opinion I want to say this was God but that seems inadequate.
reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It doesn’t feel like that. It is more like a burning without the burn or something extremely intense. It doesn’t hurt at all.
a reply to: RAY1990

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Viveeee I have woken up with this feeling before, in fact earlier this week. It's my blood sugar dropping in the middle of the night. My doctor suggested eating a half a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread before going to bed to stabilize my blood sugar through the night. The reason some people are starving and eat in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning is often times blood sugar related. Typically the most obvious reason (physical reaction) is the correct one, so check it out before going off on an endless search for the reason.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi.

I've spent some time now pondering this.

Since it is posted in Philosophy and Metaphysics, I thought to put on my philosopher's hat but grabbed the fortune teller's hat by accident... whoops!

For a visualization: a certain TV commercial came to mind: Johnnie Walker "A Belly Without Fire".

I am not advocating scotch whiskey or any other beverage, but, I read somewhere that the belly is the seat of action. Perhaps, just maybe, it's time to act.

... (now removing this hat)...

a bonus ad that I saw while looking for a link to the above mentioned ad:

edit on 22-5-2021 by pthena because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Those commercials made me smile. Along with those dreams I kept saying to myself that I was the one that had taken every step to be where I was at that moment. I was not in a terribly horrible place but I knew that it wasn’t the place that I really desired. This was more a spiritual reference than a physical. I have moved from that spot and am much happier now. The feeling in my belly has not went away. I had only received it at night as I said earlier, however, since yesterday it has not left my belly. I can enhance it just by mere thought. If I tune my direction to the point in my body it is there....whirling. If you follow your rib cage to the middle of your body and go straight down about two inches there it is. I feel like I did need to make a decision to continue the path I was on or go another direction which I did do but then why would it still be here.
a reply to: pthena

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

but then why would it still be here.

Just throwing words around:

a reserve -
in expectation -
of the unexpected.

(oxymoronic - I know ... )

a path ... another path ... a mid way ?

The moving traveler, from her point of view, is moving forward regardless of change in direction. Is goal more important than the traveler?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is goal more important than the traveler?

Interesting thought to ponder.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Life's a journey.

I do know that people who've had NDE's tend to re-evaluate their goals and tend to think of their body as merely a vessel.

Your post about your dreams is really beautiful I've often wondered if we do the same songs and dance over and over again with the same souls or maybe the shows change but the actors remain the same.

I think it's a Zoroastrian belief that one should walk through life backwards, not to ignore the road ahead but to witness the path you took.
edit on 23-5-2021 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So how you've been in the last days? Does it still feel alien to you, the feeling?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh dear. Here's me reading the first page thinking (oh f*** what do you say) then reading peoples comments and realising they already sowed somewhat advanced seeds. How do you judge this?

My advice is - find something that centralises you. Something simple like holding palms, touching feet, feel your heart (and that means like... with the force basically, lower your existance/being to that place). Be centered when possible.

Find your role, you might not like it, it might hurt you, but it will become a part of you at some point. There are no good roles.

Reinforce the happy thoughts. Negative thoughts are often louder, they are rarely your own.

The vocal spiritual community will only help you so far, go deeper, learn more, progress faster.

There is a saying, 'fear only fear itself'. Some good advice, however, do a reverse psychology on it, you might end up with the idea that, maybe, a healthy bit of 'fear' or at least a respect for unknown outcomes, may be of value.

Your heart chakra doing this is potentially a start.. really hope it goes well for you!

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Are you undergoing an "awakening"? By this I mean, are you pursuing a "cleaner" lifestyle? i.e. Diet(mental/Physical), Paranormal topic research, paradigm shifting research, medicinal plant use.... you know... anything to shake up your engrained neuropathways? Because this seems like Heart Chakra energy... are there any STRONG emotions you have been suppressing? (They might appear hidden at first)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join