It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange is happening to me in the middle of the night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Viveeee

Oxytocin and vasopressin are the primary chemicals released associated with feelings love, even psychosomtic abstract ones. They are also associated with sleep.

Now here's some smart sounding sh** to make it sound legit.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The neurohypophysial hormones oxytocin and vasopressin show daily rhythms of secretion with elevated hormone release during the hours of sleep. This pattern can be modulated by ovarian steroids and alters with age. The pattern appears to be due in part to the nocturnal increase in melatonin secretion, which stimulates hormone release in man, while being inhibitory in the rat. Pinealectomy alters both the 24 h pattern of neurohypophysial hormone release in the rat and the firing rate of magnocellular supraoptic nucleus neurones.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
dont take this the wrong way, but are you an older woman. Could be hormonal menopausal symptoms. Hormones can cause moods to change love, anger etc and hot flashes usually occur at night

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viveeee
The book? How on earth did you know? Again I thought what does this have to do with anything I am describing? Holy cow.......so many things I am relating to. Thank you. reply to: Halfswede

You are very welcome. Not that it is at all universal from person to person, but my journey started with similar experiences. There is a lot more going on than many are aware of or believe, so cherish this time. You can always PM.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Others might highly disagree with me now and there are part's you need to learn for yourself, it's nothing I could do over the internet and I am not supposed to share a lot without knowing your personality and view of life.

Regardless what you think about the following, please don't forget that there are much higher chances for an illness so go check that with a professional mediciner / doctor. You channeling your chi and at minute six you noticed it getting better, could hint on the following:

What you feel at night is your heart chakra opening up your belly chakra. This is not established science, friendly reminder! Now, the order in that they unlock is important and this is what I meant with you have to go your own way. I can only roughly theorize the what's and hows because it's different for each order supposedly. Don't see it like there are good or bad orders, it's just a different experience, path and influence.

It's a good idea to take some minutes to think about if you want to share any further information about this topic because you could compare it to your most inner secrets. Go into yourself now and think back if that warm liquid feeling really started from the heart. You don't need to answer this question to me or anyone else. Then read further...

What you did during the chi-gong, it would be nice to know what version you did, was to focus on yourself, your body. Combined with your breathing and calmness, you may have felt what I call the flow, others call it field of chi but it really doesn't matter how you call it.

The motions really do nothing physically, it's just so it's easier to concentrate on the shape-ing and directing your inner chi, your life energy and strength. The moves help your visualize and connect with the sensible state you need to achieve to recognize the chi at all.

We're so distracted and unearthed most of the time, we seldom really come to ourselfes. Meditation is the same and you can focus your chi while meditating. But the movements really help to get it done better for me.

I won't tell you a lot and you really should not google for chakra related stuff because there is a lot of false information out there and I can't tell you either what's really right or wrong. You can look at older scripture and my opinion is, anything after 1900 can be ignored or is diluted.

You would benefit from daily routine and if it is just physically fitness int the end, I think health care agrees with this too because they offer reductions if you check out lanes like yoga. The reduction doesn't mater but it proves that it's agreed upon that it benefits most of the time.

But you can do damn impressive and helpful things, and if it's just placebo or believe, I can give you true examples now. Just remind to live your life normally and take it on slowly and don't overthink. It's easy to overinterpret and or be misguided. Be yourself, question everthing I have written and write now. Then you can be confident and look forward in your life, going your own path.

Here's some things you can practice, always in a safe manner. If you feel cold and you can do nothing against it, you can concentrate on the boundary between your skin and the air. Feel how your body tares your the pressure from the atmosphere and radiate some of your chi onto your skin. It will warm you a bit and make you forget the cold. You can't break physics though. Everything needs energy, it's similar like walking or other muscle activity. You will expend energy doing this. Be careful. But you will learn to focus and concentrate doing qi-gong. (qi/chi).

Don't enforce the need to do this, like locking yourself outside in winter or other stupid #. Use your common sense and don't overthink now and be euphoric because you can't do any "magic" stuff now

Then I have broken headaches away for others but sometimes I had it afterwards. So similar like above, be careful. You need your heart chakra for it. I only tried this on loved ones so I also don't go around and offer others this, or like force it on them. It's about love. It developed out of a care situation and has a clear winning pattern of working. I don't care if it's just placebo if it helps the person or if it's connected to chi and chakra. It works very often so I go with that. Someone I loved from heart had migrane. Strong headaches with sensibility to noises, light, all sensory inputs, it's terrible. I watched over the person and the person asked if their forehead feels warm to me.

I layed my hand on the forehead and focused on the boundary between us. Then I focused on how I love that person and had that warm feeling in my heart. Suddenly I began to feel a difference around my hand and I don't know why but I asked if she would mind if I send some love to help her. And she said yes, I focused on the boundary again, closed my eyes and I began to feel out the difference at the boundary. At this time I already started to learn Chinese self defense and was a bit familiar with the topic of energies in the body.

I felt this "unsortedness" or "cloudyness", while my side felt like warm pure energy. So I carefully focused on the boundary and send some chi out of my hand. This feels very stupid to type out because it was more like a both sided agreement that I can send out some energy or whatever you call it to help that person. I did this for a bit of a time, I really can't say how long it took really. Could be a minute or five. I had to stop when I started to feel unwell. I took my hand off and we both were coming a bit back to our surroundings aware. Can't really guarantee this for the other person because I never asked or thought about this last part before. A bit like in between awake and asleep. Like trying to get to sleep in a driving car.

The person said that this was nice and she feels better now. I said nothing about it further and it wasn't a huge topic for me but since then I sometimes, when my heart tells me to, I offer this to a loved one that feels sick or headeachy. It helps often to their own words and sometimes I don't feel unwell.

It think it's a grave error to use this like commercially or be like a preacher to a lot because one should not interfere deeply with other paths. You shouldn't even expect this to be working but you can think about my descriptions of chi/energy and how to focus it and go down your own path. There was nothing yet that would influence you alot, ha it's even on TV these days.

This chi is important for many things and tasks and you need to discover the usage of it. Don't overdo it, I think it should only be used out of love and or in true defense. That's the case when fathers or mothers or anyone else is really wanting to help someone, there always have been, and I have experienced it myself, situations where you have unbelievable power and stamina for a very short amount of time to help someone. IMHO these things are really tied to our inner energy, it's no secret we work on electricity, it all should be provable by science at some point.

I am certain but I also won't argue with someone else about this or try to convince. I won't interfere in others path like this. Think and act wise.

Attention this is not established science and you should check back with a professional mediciner, I can't stress that enough.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Would you mind sharing this with me, too?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Absolutely brilliant content & approach!

Ony thing I will add is that the difference between, say, moving one of our arms and just thinking about that arm moving create an interesting spectrum for exploration between the two "boundaries."

When we just think about our arm moving, it doesnt actually move. Buuut, it does activate that region of the brain and is somewhat connected to the regions that activate when we physically move our arm.

Sounds odd, maybe, and may also be dismissed as one chooses. But, we can explore a significant amount of our experience in this universe in the spectrum between thinking about our arm moving and actually moving that arm.

Dont have to flail them arms about though, unless the mood strikes lol

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No I don’t have any heartburn or acid reflux ever.a reply to: loveguy

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank youa reply to: Halfswede

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Nice to see you around!

I really understand where you are coming from and remember some of our conversations about it. No doubt this is the same like with my senses thing (...) and the best I can describe it is a field or the recognizing of the space/room around. Examples would be closed eyes laps on the passenger narrating or what you told me once about (...).

But now back to topic! It's too important.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sounds like a food allergy
Considered any inflammatory foods being consumed before bed including, dairy, nuts or gluten

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
See a couple of people say food allergy so currently the smartest thing is to contact a doctor.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thank you for all your wisdom. I find it a bit interesting that I have been learning in meditation that I am to keep what I am learning to myself. It is not because it is a secret so to speak but because it is my learning not someone else’s. I can share but only when asked first and only in limited detail. It is not my job to try to help someone out of a situation just because I feel bad for their situation. I have no idea why they might be right where they are at the time. I have learned that everyone is on their own specific path. I watched both videos and followed along on the second video. I have never felt this feeling during the day before. I do not fully understand everything that you have replied yet but I will continue to keep learning. So everyone thinks this is energy? a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have never had an allergy my whole life and I am in optimal health. I am not a doctor but I do not feel unhealthy. I exercise every single day and eat well. a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I hope it did not read condescending or rude, it was from my heart and tried to keep it balanced and open minded into all directions. My personal opinion is it's energy and heightened awareness. It's a valuable to look into but as I said it can be draining if you overdo.

As a stark contrast, there's this, not to be taken serious meme about a doctor looking unimpressed and caption is "Heart is only good for so much beats, why shorten by training".

I wish you good luck on your path and others that read this it's not necessary to have this initial experience but everyone can look into this. It's real intense though to feel it and then know about, it was similar when I noticed, it's more than ten years ago though.
edit on 21.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: the meme of course isn't serious or correct scientific I think

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viveeee
I have never had an allergy my whole life and I am in optimal health. I am not a doctor but I do not feel unhealthy. I exercise every single day and eat well. a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Allergies can happen very suddenly despite being in excellent health .
Any changes to oneself may warrant a consultation with a doctor whether one considers it important or not .

Disclaimer : I am nowhere near associated , in any way , with the medical field .
edit on 5/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It was not condescending or rude at all. So this is something that you have felt as well? Was it just at night while sleeping? a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My thoughts are different than the others here.
Many years ago I had an experience, back then I took it to be that at a certain age I suddenly became aware of a previous life. At the age I had died in the previous life.

It started with a dream, and I felt a love like I have never felt in this life also the feeling you describe in the heart and middle. I woke up crying.

I don't know what it is about because as a Christian I have no evidence of there having been a previous life and a lost love but the feeling still comes whenever I see things related to that dream, it was a medieval setting.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Interesting. Have the internal feeling just once?a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Halfswede

Would you mind sharing this with me, too?

Sure. I was mostly trying to keep a low profile, but here:

en.falundafa.org...

It is the introductory book of Falun Gong. I have practiced for 20 years, and would be grossly understating that my experience has been incredible and my health and happiness is quite good directly because of it. I mostly don't like to push anything or compare things with other systems. The best thing is just see for oneself.

Anyway, if anyone wants, they can for sure PM me and I will share whatever I can.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join