It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange is happening to me in the middle of the night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I will try to explain this the best I can. I wake up in the middle of the night with a very intense feeling that I can feel both emotionally and physically. Emotionally it feels like being intensely in love but physically it is a very strong feeling that pours from my heart area into my belly. It almost feels like hot liquid pouring from my chest to my belly. I am very confused as to what is going on. This only happens while I am sleeping and never during the day. I am beginning to hate this feeling. It is extremely intense. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Viveeee

Perhaps you lost someone, and you dream about reuniting.. waking up and realizing it was a dream, hence the "strong feeling pouring from heart to stomach ?

I had that feeling all the time after I lost my dog half a year ago.. oh, and seeing the number 11:11 everyday.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I could have tried to explain you my idea but instead, I picked a video for you.

No need to worry if you do it correct, or if it is the exact movement. Relax and go with the flow that you feel. You might want to try it, remember to be relaxed and watch your breathing. Do this right before you go to sleep and see if it changes something.

If it does, feel free to PM me as I can tell you something about it without any bad conscious then.

You should go see a doctor if any pain or sick feeling is involved. I have an idea what could bug you but I don't want to exclude physical causes either, because it's very seldom this happens out of the blue. Don't be afraid because of my secrecy, if it is what I think it is, you're good. More than good.

Add: You can try this when you wake up and have this feeling again, too. See if it helps you. You can't damage anything doing it, it can only help you. Don't take any meds, alcohol, nicotine or lot's of sugar, if you can. I mean painkillers and such. If you need any medicine, you should take it of course.

Second add:
You breath in while you do upwards or collecting motion, you breath out while you do downwards or spreading motion. Keep your mouth closed. If you feel dizzy take a break.

Third add:
Music on or off doesn't matter.

You see I keep adding information because it's kind of very hard to explain this with text.
edit on 21.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
PM sent. I am leaning in the same general direction as ThatDamnDuckAgain.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I hope you didn't explain anything yet.

She needs to go her own way and discover it, remember we can only guide so much.

Add: I don't know why I got the impression the member is female.

@Viveeee
If you find the first video hard to follow, you can try this one. It's more basic and easier to follow, same effects. Don't focus too much on the title.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just while sleeping?a reply to: Spacespider

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The feeling from heart area to belly sounds like the onset of an allergic reaction, are you taking any medication before bed? Is your breathing restricted during sleep, does your tongue feel heavy? If the answer is no then journaling your dreams when you wake up should help you better understand what's going on.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Good advice with the allergic reaction, physical causes need to be explored first and taken serious.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viveeee
I will try to explain this the best I can. I wake up in the middle of the night with a very intense feeling that I can feel both emotionally and physically. Emotionally it feels like being intensely in love but physically it is a very strong feeling that pours from my heart area into my belly. It almost feels like hot liquid pouring from my chest to my belly. I am very confused as to what is going on. This only happens while I am sleeping and never during the day. I am beginning to hate this feeling. It is extremely intense. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Wait so you have very intense feelings of LOVE that is pour from your body and you hate this? Are you sure LOVE is the correct word you want to use?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I will get right on this. I hope this brings an answer and I am super glad you have not filled me in. My own truth will be much more powerful for me. Thank you for the help.a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes it is definitely love as being intensely in love. I have begun to hate this feeling because I do not understand why it is happening. As silly as this is going to sound I felt for a brief time that a door was opening inside me. Please don’t think I am crazy. I am a very sound intelligent woman who can not fully understand why this is happening to me.a reply to: MiaBandetoh

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am not taking meds and my tongue does not feel heavy. I dream very vividly and can begin journaling to see if that can help me understand.a reply to: DeadSnow

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok. I have done the video. When it first started I couldn’t imagine why you would link what is going on with me to this video, however, I am seeking an answer. I started doing the video, I am not sure I am breathing correctly but no matter. At six minutes in the video I begin to feel the feeling in my belly. As I raise my hands the feeling is going all the way up to my head and back down again. I am wondering is this energy? I am still unsure of what is taking place but I would like to continue on this path to see where it leads. Still confused for now. a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Just a guess...

Impossible to describe but here goes.

If researching heavily during normal day, some points of interest can seemingly disrupt sleep, the subconscious mind disturbed by research performed during the day affects us on a subconscious level.

We wrestle with both angels and demons.

Or, similarly your subconscious is preparing your body for menopause.

These are guesses with an intuitive leaning so 50/50 is par.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ummm...arise...oh kundalini...

The bride and groom are about to meet...in the bridal chamber...

YouSir

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This happened to me all the time when I was married. I miss
those days.

edit on 21-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am always researching something. I love learning and read a great deal so maybe.a reply to: loveguy

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The book? How on earth did you know? Again I thought what does this have to do with anything I am describing? Holy cow.......so many things I am relating to. Thank you. reply to: Halfswede

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Sometimes I crave certain foods thinking of the flavors all yummy come to realize it was the blend of nutrients.

Heart burn acid reflux woes? Blueberries cost less and taste better than antacids to me so buying my doctor a new car every year is not cost effective in grand scheme of things.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join