It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Journalist - CIA UFO Narrative.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And call it...

The Cardassians v The Kardashians?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ah yes very good one.

Seems there's also a recent hullabaloo blowing up about comments made by the former Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Navy Vladimir Chernavin.

Does seem that everybody's being steered towards Antartica these days.

Last Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Navy Saw UFOs Coming Out of the Ocean

A video is making the rounds of an interview with a Russian admiral who was the last Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Navy from 1985 to 1991. While the video appears to be a few years old, its content is relevant today – the commander discusses encounters between UFOs and a Soviet submarine in 1945 and a US Navy sub in 1947, and those UFOs appeared to be capable of traveling underwater as well as in the air. Even more interesting, he claims the subs were attempting to explore underwater caves off the coast of Antarctica.

“A squadron of Soviet submarines in 1945, and then a US Navy one in 1947, were severely attacked by flying saucers while trying to gain access to underground caves in Antarctica.”

link

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

In relation to the upcoming DNI UFO/UAP report: Where does the USAF fall into all of this? And are we going to have any UAP evidence released in the report, from this obviously Christian Evangelical led group of people from the Air Force Academy?
Or will they clam-up about U.F.O. interactions...like they've been doing so for so many years?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: mirageman

Ah yes very good one.

Seems there's also a recent hullabaloo blowing up about comments made by the former Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Navy Vladimir Chernavin.

Does seem that everybody's being steered towards Antartica these days.

Last Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Navy Saw UFOs Coming Out of the Ocean

A video is making the rounds of an interview with a Russian admiral who was the last Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Navy from 1985 to 1991. While the video appears to be a few years old, its content is relevant today – the commander discusses encounters between UFOs and a Soviet submarine in 1945 and a US Navy sub in 1947, and those UFOs appeared to be capable of traveling underwater as well as in the air. Even more interesting, he claims the subs were attempting to explore underwater caves off the coast of Antarctica.

“A squadron of Soviet submarines in 1945, and then a US Navy one in 1947, were severely attacked by flying saucers while trying to gain access to underground caves in Antarctica.”

link

Seems like UFO interest has sparked Putin too join the UAP bandwagon...

edit on 23-6-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

edit on 23-6-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 23-6-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

In relation to the upcoming DNI UFO/UAP report: Where does the USAF fall into all of this?

Very good question to which I don't know the answer to mate but think it's fair to say the USAF have been suspiciously quiet in every aspect of this - especially with regard to the naval incidents which the corporate media/CIA/DIA seem so keen to focus everyone's attention on.

Below is a partial transcript of the original mandatory release request (sourced by Dashen) and it definitely reads like the USAF are compelled to release their information - would be very interested to read more about cases involved in their BS UFO explanations and also would be nice to go through NRO UFO data and NORAD's collection of CIRVIS/OPREP–3 reports.

A detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence reporting collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, including data and intelligence reporting held by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force; 2. A detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence; 3. A detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace; 4. A detailed description of an interagency process for ensuring timely data collection and centralized analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting for the Federal Government, regardless of which service or agency acquired the information; 5. Identification of an official accountable for the process described in paragraph 4; 6. Identification of potential aerospace or other threats posed by the unidentified aerial phenomena to national security, and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries; 7. Identification of any incidents or patterns that indicate a potential adversary may have achieved breakthrough aerospace capabilities that could put United States strategic or conventional forces at risk; and 8. Recommendations regarding increased collection of data, enhanced research and development, and additional funding and other resources. The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.

originally posted by: Erno86

Seems like UFO interest has sparked Putin too join the UAP bandwagon...

Yes looks like everyone's jumping on the UAP bandwagon these days (even China) - don't know if you caught it but there's also a 2006 Russian doc below claiming some very interesting sounding USO incidents (subtitles included).

edit on 23-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"Lius 'Lue' Elizondo Interview with Vinnie (Disclosure Team)

James Iandoli Interview with Vinnie

edit on 24-6-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 24-6-2021 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Sorry mate but deep down in my gut I suspect Elizondo to be a complete charlatan.

Suppose that's also backed up by numerous factoids uncovered by researchers (here on ATS) since the beginning of this fiasco several years ago.

Did you manage to watch the first video in the first post - if so, what are your thoughts on it?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, circa 1940! Mind-blowing!

It truly is mate and suppose if that's in the public domain then it's open to the imagination what isn't.

Also suppose we may be aware of just a fraction of what really goes on and have posted it before but it's estimated that even back in 2009 the black budget for the US DOD was around $50 billion.

That 'fraction' meme.👍 It reminds me of this quote:

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
― Donald Rumsfeld

Origin is from the "Johari window", a psychological technique created in 1955 as a model for mapping personality awareness.

Also, if Bill Sweetman's articles in Jane’s International Defence Review are to be believed then the security fraction of the total budget for these 'deep black' SAPs can approach 50%.

On the subject of undisclosed expenditure going underground (and global DUMBs) then don't know if you've seen it but thought this presentation by Dr Richard Sauder (author of 'Hidden Empire') was well worth a watch - also the short film below.

Interesting short vid, thanks! No, I have not seen that Dr. Richard Sauder presentation. I think RAND Corp "whiz kids" were involved in some of the underground planning. They certainly went full Strangelove on underground installations during the Cold War days. Lord knows what is beneath our feet and above our heads these days. A whole secret DUMBs infrastructure below, as above (Space), which no doubt is where at least some of those missing trillions disappeared; otherwise on the surface we would see at least some of it. I've gotten myself into trouble on a few occasions off-roading in desert parts unknown Nevada to what I thought were abandon facilities and having a commando squad show up outta the blue 20 min later.

Have been looking through old ATS threads and did see this one from late 2014 - don't know if it's relevant to anything but apparently Lockheed were claiming a breakthrough in nuclear fusion and expecting a prototype within five years.

Well, they gotta come up with something to replace chemical rocket propulsion if they plan on mining asteroids, moon, Mars. Speaking of nuclear fusion, if we all don't wake up one morning or find ourselves losing our minds perhaps this may be the cause...

World's most powerful magnet being shipped to ITER fusion reactor

The magnet, known as the central solenoid, is being shipped in parts and will be 18 metres tall, 4.2 metres wide and weigh around 1000 tonnes once fully constructed. With a magnetic field strength of 13 tesla, it will be about 280,000 times stronger than Earth’s own magnetic field. Because of this, the structure that the central solenoid sits in will have to withstand forces equal to twice the thrust of a space shuttle lift-off.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Good stuff mate I'm not that much into aviation but did think there was an interesting point raised in this interview about a vast, hidden German 'research and development' base in the Congo.

UFO hypotheses (including the Cryptoterrestrial) also get brought up and there's also speculation about 'hidden systems of finance'.

Yep, parts of that discussion blew my mind. According to JPF, Kurt H. Debus headed the UFO desk at NASA his last few years upon retiring then went back to Germany - OTRAG.

JPF details his research on 'Hidden Systems of Finance' in his book, Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden Conflicts

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Wow! Thanks for the wealth of info!

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1Yep, parts of that discussion blew my mind. According to JPF, Kurt H. Debus headed the UFO desk at NASA his last few years upon retiring then went back to Germany - OTRAG.

Here is a UFO associated Management Instruction authored by Debus I posted in a different thread…but since you mentioned his name….

By the way….Patrick Air Force Base mentioned in the Debus MI, is still active and now known as Patrick Space Force Base!

I’ll bet NASA continues to funnel UFO reports to Patrick ….hmmmm

edit on 24-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sorry mate but deep down in my gut I suspect Elizondo to be a complete charlatan.

Suppose that's also backed up by numerous factoids uncovered by researchers (here on ATS) since the beginning of this fiasco several years ago.

Did you manage to watch the first video in the first post - if so, what are your thoughts on it?

I'm into 20 minutes of the first video so far --- And my first impression, is that I tend to think that "UAP" is more proper in the protocol sense than UFOs', because in case of contact (telepathic of by other means of verbal contact with space aliens), saying UFO/UFOs to them would be alright as long as you pronounce the letters. But if you pronounce it as a word...we might be in for a serious breach of protocol with the aliens, so much that they might mistakenly be construed in translation as somebody saying "you foes" to them, instead of saying the letters U.F.O.s.
edit on 25-6-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 25-6-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So, you assume your aliens speak English? What if they speak Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, or Russian? What the heck does UFO mean for them?

Your aliens will be contacted by the corresponding ATC for identification. If they fail to identify themselves, two jets will be scrambled and new radio contact will be attempted. If that fails, warning shots will be fired. If they insist in not identifying themselves, clearance to use lethal force will be required. That's the usual protocol. In some countries you don't even need a political authorization to use lethal force. That's how things work, above and below.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

So, you assume your aliens speak English? What if they speak Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, or Russian? What the heck does UFO mean for them?

Your aliens will be contacted by the corresponding ATC for identification. If they fail to identify themselves, two jets will be scrambled and new radio contact will be attempted. If that fails, warning shots will be fired. If they insist in not identifying themselves, clearance to use lethal force will be required. That's the usual protocol. In some countries you don't even need a political authorization to use lethal force. That's how things work, above and below.

lol...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

a reply to: Ophiuchus1Yep, parts of that discussion blew my mind. According to JPF, Kurt H. Debus headed the UFO desk at NASA his last few years upon retiring then went back to Germany - OTRAG.

Here is a UFO associated Management Instruction authored by Debus I posted in a different thread…but since you mentioned his name….

By the way….Patrick Air Force Base mentioned in the Debus MI, is still active and now known as Patrick Space Force Base!

I’ll bet NASA continues to funnel UFO reports to Patrick ….hmmmm

Wow, very cool! Thanks for posting those screen caps.

Just a quick wiki lookup...

Patrick Space Force Base (IATA: COF, ICAO: KCOF, FAA LID: COF) is a United States Space Force installation located between Satellite Beach and Cocoa Beach, in Brevard County, Florida, in the United States. It was named in honor of Major General Mason Patrick, USAAC. It is home to Space Launch Delta 45 (DEL 45), known as the 45th Space Wing (45 SW) when it was part of the Air Force.

It manages the Eastern Range, including launch activities for the Space Force, Department of Defense (DoD), NASA, and other private space corporations.

So, yea, I bet you're right. Much appreciate your previous posts on page 5 too!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies and there's a new DJ vid below discussing UFOs, Arthur Lundahl and some rather surprising members of his 'Cosmos Club'.

Also saw that Arthur Lundahl founded the CIA's 'National Photographic Interpretation Centre'.

Mr. Lundahl, an authority in aerial-photograph intelligence, was the founding director of the Central Intelligence Agency's National Photographic Interpretation Center.

link

Which is interesting as there's a relevant post below about the place taken from the 'Missing Gun Camera UFO Footage' thread.

"According to Richard Hall, a former Bluebook chief (Robert Friend?) told him that during the late 1950's and early 1960's gun camera films of UFOS were being 'routinely' obtained during jet interceptor chases and sent to the CIA's 'National Photographic Interpretation Centre (NPIC) for analysis.

The individual also stated that 'none of the analysis data in these cases has been released, nor has the existence of these films ever been acknowledged'..

Contd

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Listened to half while he was live but had to take a break. Damn, over 3 hours w/Q&A. That Cosmos Club is highly intriguing.
Founded by John Wesley Powell in 1878. The possible meeeting club for the UFO file which 3 US presidents have been members including Rockefeller's, Kissinger, Vannevar Bush, former Justice Anthony Scalia, Carl Sagan, Dr. Leonard Carmichael (MKULTRA). JFK while president was sponsored to get into the club but declined to avoid controversy.

Per his video, he just posted...

twitter.com...

I'll go on record saying I like listening to Dolan (his free talks) but from one of his videos last year he did strongly hint unto himself saying that, (paraphrasing) In the UFO career business you don't want to burn any bridges that connect you to so-called inside people. I think for the most part he goes along with the flow (UFO conferences & promotions, book deals, tv shows, loyal paying follower base), unlike DJ who doesn't go with the narrative shenanigan flow. However, one day the music is going to stop and those left standing will be no more. I think Dolan knows this and is playing a tricky game, like a man-in-the-middle. In his shoes I might be doing the same when UFO business is your bread & butter. I've never spoken negative about him.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My grandpa told me great tall stories of his off-world adventures, but nobody believes it.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Just in case you haven't seen the rehash of this one...yet.

"Foo Fighters - The Real WWII Origin Story| World War Weird| War Stories- June 18, 2021"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join