It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Journalist - CIA UFO Narrative.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthskater

"The Public Couldn't Handle The Truth" is the excuse I often read about why the Governments of the World won't disclose UFO info.

Thanks for the post and links mate and I've often read that as well - was put in mind of comments made in the Brookings report (connected to eugenicists like Carnegie and Rockefeller) and other think tanks like Rand.

Don't know if he was telling the truth but Victor Marchetti (executive assistant to the Deputy Director of the CIA) did once say this:

"I do know that the CIA and the U.S. government have been concerned over the UFO phenomenon for many years and that their attempts, both past and recent, to discount the significance of the phenomenon and to explain away the apparent lack of official interest in it have all the earmarks of a classic intelligence cover-up".

Victor Marchetti.
former executive assistant to the deputy director, CIA (1979)

And this:

"The purpose of the international conspiracy is to maintain a workable stability among the nations of the world and for them, in turn, to retain institutional control over their respective populations. Thus, for these governments to admit there are beings from outer space attempting to contact us, beings with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the Earth's traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the mind of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we know it, could collapse into anarchy. Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the "ruling class" of the major nations, whose leaders (particularly those in the intelligence business) have always advocated excessive governmental secrecy as being necessary to preserve "national security." The real reason for such secrecy is, of course, to keep the public uninformed, misinformed, and, therefore, malleable".

Victor Marchetti

originally posted by: stealthskater

We've seen so many movies over decades about aliens (both good and bad) that I don't think anyone gives a hearty hoot. For better or worse, intentional or non-, we've been conditioned.

Yes tend to agree there and would imagine quite a bit of conditioning is going on through the silver screen.

There's a relevant research paper below about government manipulation of UFO themed media and it also contains some interesting reading about the USAF, the CIA and the Pentagon.

'History of Government Management of UFO Perceptions through Film and Television'

This is one of only a small handful of articles dealing with UFOs and entertainment-media-control ever to have been published in a peer-reviewed academic journal, and is all the more unusual in that it treats UFOs not as a mere cultural abstraction, but as a real, physical phenomenon of considerable concern to officialdom..

PDF file

This other research paper was also published in an academic journal and explores UFO denial and the 'prohibition' on taking the subject seriously.

'Sovereignty and the UFO'

UFO denial appears to be as much political as sociological—more like Galileo’s ideas were political for the Catholic Church than like the once ridiculed theory of continental drift. In short, considerable work goes into ignoring UFOs, constituting them as objects only of ridicule and scorn. To that extent one may speak of a “UFO taboo,” a prohibition in the authoritative public sphere on taking UFOs seriously, or “thou shalt not try very hard to find out what UFOs are.”

PDF Link

edit on 28-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Bertrand Russell is a name I haven't heard for a long long time. Actually read the entire volume History of Western Philosophy (never again). He is an intelligent man. These blokes also believe in their philosophies as the right thing to do. I wouldn't want to live in their world though.

Ah yes mate I used to think he was a great chap but did get spared having to read that entire volume.

Unfortunately, having looked deeper into it (via his connections to other highly questionabe individuals) it turns out the guy was a bit of a psycho.

Quite a number of his outrageously sociopathic quotes found at the links (including purposefully releasing bubonic plague) but for thread purposes here he is discussing how a dictatorship can best mass brainwash, condition and indoctrinate children.

Injections and injunctions

"I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is mass psychology … Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. Of these the most influential is what is called ‘education.’

Religion plays a part, though a diminishing one; the press, the cinema, and the radio play an increasing part … It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment.

The subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific dictatorship … The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at. First, that the influence of home is obstructive.

Second, that not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten.

Third, that verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective.

Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. But I anticipate. It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.

Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen".

link 1 / 2

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

I wonder why anyone would altruistically bother to go to the trouble of a one world government.

Don't think it has anything whatsoever to do with altruism mate but if I had to speculate then it would be ego, insecurity and avarice.

Have been reading a bit more about sentient psyops and apparently it's claimed there are several in play at any one time (certainly seems like it these days).

Online Psyops and Perception Management in the Targeted Community

Also, just so we're all aware of what to look for, here are nine strategies for bullsh•tting the public.. also known as 'Perception Management'.

There are nine strategies for perception management. These include:

1. Preparation — Having clear goals and knowing the ideal position you want people to hold.

2. Credibility — Make sure all of your information is consistent, often using prejudices or expectations to increase credibility.

3. Multichannel support — Have multiple arguments and fabricated facts to reinforce your information.

4. Centralized control — Employing entities such as propaganda ministries or bureaus.

5. Security — The nature of the deception campaign is known by few.

6. Flexibility — The deception campaign adapts and changes over time as needs change.

7. Coordination — The organization or propaganda ministry is organized in a hierarchical pattern in order to maintain consistent and synchronized distribution of information.

8. Concealment — Contradicting information is destroyed.

9. Untruthful statements — Fabricate the truth.

edit on 28-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I gotta admit I haven't watched TV, radio or newspapers for 20 years or so. A few threads on ATS is about it for me. But I do see the nine strategies of perception management at work now that you put it there. ( ; wives and girlfriends . . . ; )

The remedy of course, is to ignore the media : )

No doubt to me that Russell and others like him embody the "sciencism" and "Ahriman" of Steiner, whom DJ often mentions. That has it's roots in Plato and the rise of western thought, rather than any "light vs darkness" threat.

Which reminds me.

I may be mistaken, but in the original DJ video in your opening post, DJ made a reference that caught my ear. I've been trying to find the timestamp.

He mentions a name that sounded like "KC". The reference connected to the initials was; "the information just pours out of . . . . " - something like that. Twice I think I heard it within a minute or two.

"KC" is probably an Australian clairvoyant. That one (KC) is right into the dark vs light thing and perhaps an influence that reinforces DJ's "pliedian" ET thought. (personally I don't buy into any of the "light vs dark" or "pliedian" nonsense.)

For some reason, that possible mention of "KC" bothers me.

edit on 28-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: ttypo

Edit to add:

While the "light vs darkness" worked in the past with religion and the new age, it might be a logical next step to change "darkness" into "alien". The result is to make anything "alien" a taboo that will turn man against man without the state having to lift a finger. The church did it during the conversion of the British Isles.

edit on 28-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Here's another interesting one hot off the youtube press...

Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV, son of retired Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA, who passed away a few days ago), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), ​and Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE); talks about covert forces against Chris Mellon to promote a false UFO invasion scenario that will mislead the world.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gnarkill1529

Dark journalist has went off the rails..

Well he's bringing up some pretty pertinent facts that I'm not seeing being discussed elsewhere mate.

He's also wanting to pose some cold, hard realistic questions to those involved (which he gives examples of) - perhaps that's why they repeatedly refuse to be interviewed by him.

Suppose asking those types of questions should be what 'true' journalism is all about (otherwise it's just public relations) but did think he made a pretty good point about George Knapp's incredibly weak interview with Elizondo and his wishy washy 'how did you feel' line of questioning.

Also the timing launch of Knapp's Mystery Wire website always smelled a bit fishy and have always been a bit pissed off they firewalled the entire continent of Europe from accessing it (but don't worry 'our European visitors are important to us').

Specific naming and in depth backgrounds of the (very) high ranking CIA individuals involved at the start of this fiasco isn't being covered elsewhere either.. so good job he saved all the info as it's now been deleted.

Understand there's a lot of uncomfortable questions being asked (including how TTSA managed to lose millions of dollars) but perhaps that's the whole point - would at least like to see a live interview between him, Elizondo and Mellon and cannot think of a good reason why that should not happen.

Bear in mind folks on this forum (since the beginning) have been neck deep in government UFO documentation and there's no doubt the origin of these objects is an extremely serious mystery - there's also no doubt the CIA have hijacked this subject time and time and time again.

originally posted by: gnarkill1529

that dude is just pushing an agenda like everyone else and is part of the problem

Know the current situation is a bit of a mess but can I ask you why he's part of the problem and what that problem is?

edit on 30-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Watched it today and it was very interesting indeed.

Also, not in the least bit offensive.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Watched it today and it was very interesting indeed.

Also, not in the least bit offensive.

Hey mate he must be doing something right and suppose when you're over the right target then you take the most flak.

Here's Louieprima's relevant thread from 2011:

JFK demanded UFO files from CIA 10 days before assassination?

edit on 30-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yes, I enjoyed it too. I think DJ has a part 2 of it coming later. I had no idea about the Mellon family history. I simply never bothered to look. I'd luv to pick Mr. Warner's brains over a few drinks around a campfire. Really fascinating to say the least and I'll be researching that facet of it more.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's another interesting one hot off the youtube press...

Thanks for posting that vid mate - looks to be a very interesting one.

Off to watch.

There's also more below from JGJ on the deletion of Elizondo's paper trail.. which is completely against standard operating procedure.

Also some relevant info about Susan Gough's background (sole spokesperson for Pentagon UFO/UAP enquiries) and 'strategically influencing' the public.

Gough’s background prior to commenting on UAPs for the Pentagon has not made her popular to many online UFO “‘D’isclosure” advocates. In 2003, she authored a Strategy Research Project where she wrote that the  “orchestrated combination” of public diplomacy, psychological operations (PsyOps), and public affairs is the definition of what is called “strategic influence.

Pentago n Destroyed E-mails Of Former Intelligence Official Tied To UFO Investigation Claims

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

John has just dropped this video of a Department of Defense Drone Swarm Demonstration.

This is a video, and press release, published by the Department of Defense. It is about a demonstration of a Perdix micro-UAV swarm demonstration held at China Lake, California, on Oct. 26, 2016.

Be interesting to know the speeds they can reach.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Some very impressive and freaky capabilities there mate - hopefully they're not going to attempt to pass this tech off as being solely responsible for all unexplained reports.

Also a bit of a cheesy, well polished Aussie production below featuring the Elizondo and Mellon narrative.. but with some good, new coverage of the Westall case and nice UFO links found in the pinned YT description.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well that video didn't last long.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

He posted a second copy and poof the Gestapo censors took that it down as well.

I assume the vid in question is this one from 7NEWS Australia...The Phenomenon Documentary (2021)

www.bitchute.com...

Kinda odd they removed a msm docu off youtube, but heard some footage is from Jeremy Corbell. I haven't watched the vid, yet. I guess that sorta tells ya who is controlling the narrative. The American msm is hopping on the UFO/UAP saucer party like bees on watermelon, which tells you something when they all appear to be in agreement.🤔 Like when all the 17 intel agencies nod in agreement. I recall not long ago the UFO topic was a journalist career destroyer...tin foil hat crazy loon.😂

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If anyone interested...Dark Journalist X-Series 101: Moon Chronicles The UFO File Coverup! Covert Space Development and the False Alien Invasion Disclosure Op! Tonight at 8pm EST.
www.youtube.com...

I'm sure Moon Township, PA will come up in the discussion.
Moon Township - Mars - Apollo

Just to the south is Carnegie Mellon/DARPA, Mellon $$$.

Moon Township - Serpent Mound - Washington D.C.

X marks the spot.

The same design firm behind PIA also did the master plan for Denver. Tunnels, DUMBs?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets!

Some pretty wild subjects being discussed in that Mellon vid mate but did find the family connections very interesting (especially CFR).

Regarding the 'Carnegie Mellon non profit' then probably also worth bringing up the Carnegie foundation's 'eugenic' connections and their complete subversion of the American education system (particularly the subject of History).

He posted a second copy and poof the Gestapo censors took that it down as well.

Yes that's the Aussie vid mate and thanks for reposting it - really do wonder why they pounced on that one.

If anyone interested...Dark Journalist X-Series 101: Moon Chronicles The UFO File Coverup!

Am not too involved with the moon stuff in the second half but thought he made some intriguing comments at the beginning - particularly regarding the transcript of Elizondo's conversation with his lawyer Danny Sheehan.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I have been waiting years for these things to invade, I know that sounds odd but seriously, when will it happen? I have known about UFO's for a long time, and knew they have been here on this planet for a long time. I am also and abductee, so again this isn't new to me.

I am beginning to wonder if an invasion will take place in the near future which is why our government has made it known to the public that UFO's exist? There are some people out there that didn't believe they existed and are freaking out about this info. I still think it will scare people regular people who were skeptical of the whole UFO thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

"Gough’s background prior to commenting on UAPs for the Pentagon has not made her popular to many online UFO “‘Disclosure” advocates. In 2003, she authored a Strategy Research Project where she wrote that the  “orchestrated combination” of public diplomacy, psychological operations (PsyOps), and public affairs is the definition of what is called “strategic influence.

Following on from Gough's background below is a clinical definition of (non-domestic) 'perception Management'

Perception management includes all actions used to influence the attitudes and objective reasoning of foreign audiences and consists of Public Diplomacy, Psychological Operations (PSYOPS), Public Information, Deception and Covert Action.

Think most folks on the UFO forum remember when the unprecedented step was suddenly taken to deploy Gough as 'sole authority' on official government release of all information on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (despite her just being a 'Public Affairs' Officer).

Lots of serious concerns raised at the time about the thwarting of FOIA decisions and her basically dictating policy - also serious questions raised as to why the OSD PAO would speak for all branches of the government?

Is Government Spokesperson Gough Thwarting UFO FOIAs?

In the emails, Gough is allegedly trying to corral and control FOIA requests, which some people now think is an effort to circumvent and even thwart the Freedom of Information Act. Is this behavior unlawful, unethical or appropriate? Susan Gough has already reportedly become the only Public Affairs Officer to now comment on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, which in itself seems odd. Why would the OSD PAO speak for all branches of the government and armed services? Some think it is because many of the previous comments from various PAOs have been contradictory and this is an effort to not only consolidate them, but also muzzle unapproved information from reaching the public

link

Also some info below about the illegality of domestic 'perception management' under the Smith-Mundt Act.

The US government already has checks in place to dissuade perception management conducted by the state towards domestic populations, such as the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which "forbids the domestic dissemination of U.S. Government authored or developed propaganda... deliberately designed to influence public opinion or policy"

edit on 1-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Mainly my problem with DJ is his outright attacks against some researchers like Richard dolan. I thought he was above stuff like that but I guess I was mislead. He is just pushing his own agenda much like greer instead of discussing what has actually been brought. Its a shame really

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

It's possible that it's Cayce he's saying. Meaning Edgar Cayce.
I've heard it pronounced like "case" and "caysee".
I'd have to find the part on the video you're referring to as KC but just wondered if that's what you meant.

Edgar Cayce (1877 - 1945).
Known as 'the sleeping prophet' because he would go into a trance and channel what some believed to be his higher self.

edit on 162021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The Mellon family definitely has some dark history, no doubt about it.
Aside from the CFR (I keep that Quigley Formula link in my sig) connections the other DJ vid interviewing John W. Warner, he mentions the Mellon family is one of the families in the "Committee of 300" which you probably know of in the conspiracy circles of British aristocracy with their tentacles in politics, commerce, banking, media, and the military and dotted line from the Chatham House to CFR. Any Mellon Rhodes scholars?😂 The power, wealth, control & influence of that family is staggering.

Thanks for passing on the eugenics/history links. I'm aware of it but everytime I go down that dark road I have to turn around. Deep dark rabbit hole with the familiar names but the vast scope is a heinous labyrinth of multi-layered spider webs across the globe.

If you're interested in reading or skimming through that Elizondo/Sheehan transcript here's a copy...

Were Elizondo & Mellon Pressured BY TTSA To Push The Threat Narrative? Did Elizondo See An ET Craft In A Government Facility?

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join