It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Journalist - CIA UFO Narrative.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some pretty open speculation and a bit of a long watch but did think this new 'Dark Journalist' vid made some good counterpoints to the current AATIP 'UFO threat' narrative promoted by the corporate media circus.

For those who like asking questions then also thought some revealing points were raised about the background of some of the counter-intelligence players involved and the incredibly dubious history of the CIA's involvement with UFOs.

There's also a really relevant presentation below by the late Terry Hansen dealing with UFOs, CIA deception strategies, precision propaganda and the cultivation of 'pseudo environments'.

Corporate media collusion also gets brought up involving major news outlets like CBS, NYT etc. and when it comes to the Condon study it looks like not only was it being stage managed by the CIA but WW2 deception wizard Dr R V Jones also played an important behind the scenes role in planning.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Charlie Brown narrowed his eyes and fixed his gaze upon the football.
He takes a deep breath.
A silent prayer "this time!".......
He starts to run. Faster than he ever ran before. Tight chested, not daring to even breathe as he pounds towards the ball with razor sharp focus....

"This time......this time........I'm going to kick that ball further than a ball has ever been kicked.......this time........."

Closer......faster.......closer........closer........

Aaaaaaaaaaaand Lucy pulls it away......again.

Watched it yesterday.
And people wonder why these people aren't trusted.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Unearthly people, if you are reading this. Can you please just land your ships and make contact to the human race already.
We are ready, we can handle the truth, we are not going to panic and freak out. We just want disclose and meet our space friends.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

And people wonder why these people aren't trusted.

Love that post mate and if I had to list examples then I'd be here all night - here's hoping that DJ vid doesn't get taken down before more people watch it.

Regarding UFOs and the CIA then they really do seem to pop up in the background of some of the more infamous UFO studies (and debunkers).

Looks like the scientists were just 'following their lead' in the much touted impartial and objective Robertson Panel..

The Robertson Panel, as it came to be known,, was hampered by men of Page's mindset and thrown off by the highly selective presentation of UFO cases by the CIA, charged one of the attending Air Force officers. "We were double-crossed," commented a Blue Book member. "The CIA (didn't) want to prepare the public - they're trying to bury the subject. Those agents ran the whole show and the scientists followed their lead.

Turns out arch debunker Donald Menzel was also CIA (and NSA).

Another typical Government UFO LIE was uttered by Dr. Donald Menzel, a professor of Astronomy at Harvard. However, I had discovered in his papers at the Harvard Archives after receiving the required permission from three different people to view them, that he had a TOP SECRET Ultra clearance with the CIA and a very long history of work for the National Security Agency, the CIA, and many other companies. He said in Physics Today “All the non-explained sightings are from poor observers.”

link

Not to go on about it but here's Paul Kimball describing how they used individuals like Menzel to 'disseminate the gospel'.

See 3:20

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I think, if it hasn't been done, that we can add Carl Sagan to the list and even John Lilly. Sagan was chosen by Condon to work on his "study" but Sagan's name is not listed as a participant. Not many people know that Sagan, as a college student wrote a letter to the then US Secretary of State asking what the government was going to do about the UFOs.

Later, he became a mouth-piece to the extreme for denial. --Then later, he wanted to put lights on the Viking landers in case some type of Martians came out during the dark hours. (Source Sagan's later books and his biography by William Poundstone.)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

In regard to a vast UFO conspiracy AGAINST the public, it should be considered that the entire MK-Ultra program was a decades-long attempt by the US government to understand the mental powers that the UFO occupants used upon abductees.

Officially, the program was to find a "truth serum" to use on captured spies. But it went on for too long, was too expensive and did too much harm for such a simple reason. The program's dirty linen has been only partially exposed.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sundog1

I think, if it hasn't been done, that we can add Carl Sagan to the list..

Thought Stanton made some relevant comments here about Sagan mate - there's also a 1962 article from Sagan concerning his position about the 'strong probability' of the Earth being visited by ETs every few thousand years.

As for other debunkers then always found it pretty curious that Phillip Klass used to boast about citing both Bobby Ray Inman and Daniel O. Graham as references.

Admiral Bobby R. Inman (USN Ret.)—the former Director of the National Security Agency, who also held Deputy Director positions at both the Central Intelligence Agency and the Defense Intelligence Agency—and Lt. General Daniel O. Graham (USA Ret.), the former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

link / 22:30

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was so looking forward to Elizando's disclosure in 2018; the footage was great, his fearmongering, not so much. I sent the link to my mom so she could see the footage, sadly it frightened her

The white spheres brought me back to Independence Day; Resurgence, in which the white sphere says, "We came to save you from them but you shot us down, I'm the lone survivor."

This is a curious bit about Mantis beings and their ability to travel in bubbles:

Mantis beings create bubble like force fields to travel through time and space. In lower dimensions they create living spherical ships of light. In higher dimensions they can send their light bodies in single bubbles of light across the universe.

Inner Path Wisdom: Mantis beings

Just an aside, Kryon has said that some of the "craft" we see are actual living beings. Since our vibration is changing, we can see more of what we were not able to see before. Many of them have to leave because it is not appropriate to interact with humans...kind of like a prime directive. Others are here among us, and then we have those who do not have the divine spark and want it badly.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to: karl 12

Biden just alluded to Obama knowing more than he admitted in a press conference:

twitter.com...

This feels worthy of a thread of it's own, but the site is not letting me put a post up, it goes to a blank page.

edit on 21-5-2021 by cosmicariel because: proper ATS terminology

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I didnt watch the video in the OP, as Im currently binging on other UFO docs.

But Im sorry, if you are supporting the Psyop, or falso flag, or "control" narrative.. I cant sign up for that.

If youre not then thank you for posting.

Theyre real, theyre here, our government has known about them for a long time, and has a lot of info..

and Elizondo, Mellon, and others are honestly trying to get the gov to come clean and have been lightweight successful

they have no other agenda other than disclosure

Its our job to assist in mounting public pressure.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Watch it before making judgement. What is being suggested is what we are being presented isn't actually "them" (if there is a "them"). To what end is any ones guess, I think that's about as honest an answer as a person just watching this stuff off the street can give.

Its certainly something, but what has been shown (as far as the navy videos, not speaking about other vids) does not offer enough evidence for it to be automatically written off as extra terrestrial pilots. Not to me anyway, not until I see a 4k video for a change...or at least something better than a pixelated FLIR or IR cam circa 1997 with 200 pixels worth of details.

A pure hypothetical though, what if they did have some recovered technology...but they can't really replicate it and they only have a few crafts with no weapons? And what if those few irreplaceable rebuilds are what has been put on display for the last 60 years too constantly test the psychology of your populace, or the response of parties of interest (both domestically and international...maybe even to see of any of "them" take notice?....sort of like waving the flag to see if you get an answer back).

I don't know...just throwing out ideas. They might be trying to disclose something...but maybe they are hoping they can psyche them out into doing it first.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If particular "authorities" have done something unfriendly to the "aliens", then they probably don't want to admit their mistake.

If so, then it would follow that the "authorities" would like the people to believe the "aliens" don't exist or are a threat to everyone.

Otherwise the people would tell the "authorities" to apologize to the "aliens" and fix the mess they created.

To arms! We face a common threat to all humanity!

Yeah right . . .

edit on 21-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Probably best to watch the video mate as an informed discussion would be nice.

Have no doubt that UFOs are an extremely serious mystery (which governments take extremely seriously) but when it comes to the CIA they're probably the last organisation on earth I would trust to tell the truth about it.

After a year of unprecedented UFO activity and genuine concern by the U.S. national security community, the hammer came down in early 1953 to put the matter to sleep once and for all.

Quite a number of historical documents and newsclippings out there dealing with the CIA's negative manipulation of public perception - also found it revealing that whilst they were doing it they were also actively engaged in UFO research.

CIA Papers Detail UFO Surveillance:

Newsclipping

Documents obtained in a lawsuit against the Central Intelligence Agency show that the agency is secretly involved in the surveillance of unidentified flying objects and has been since 1949, an Arizona based U.F.O. group said yesterday. 

The C.I.A. has repeatedly said that it investigated and closed it's books on U.F.O.'s during 1952, according to Ground Saucer Watch, a nation-wide research organization of about 500 scientists, engineers and others who seek to scientifically prove or disprove the existence of U.f.O.'s, but 100 pages of documents obtained under a freedom of information suit, show "the Government has been lying to us all these years," it said. 

Embassies Gather Information Mr. Spaulding an aerospace engineer with Airesearch, one of the largest producers of aerospace components, said the documents show the United States embassies are used to help gather information on U.F.O. sightings and that the information "seems to be directed to the C.I.A., the White House and the National Security Agency." 

A C.I.A. memo of Aug. 1, 1952, recommends continued agency surveillance of "flying saucers," saying, "it is strongly urged, however, that no indication of C.I.A. interest or concern reach the press or public, in view of their probably alarmist tendencies to accept such interest as 'confirmatory' of the soundness of 'unpublished facts' in the hands of the U.S. government," the document said. 

Link

Seems to me the one thing this group has done is to constantly lie to the general public about unidentified flying objects.

What makes you think they've stopped now?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

To arms! We face a common threat to all humanity!

Yeah right . . .

Yes, looks like the threat narrative is most definitely being pushed mate.

Here's a shorter and updated version of the main video.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I've been listening to DJ's long version from your OP.

For a while I have wondered what the reason behind it all actually is. What would be the prize worth all this trouble and effort?

DJ mentioned a few times the idea that the "aliens" may have a virus as a possible threat.

Let's say that Antarctica or DJ's hotzone off Cuba is so. We can toss in bases on the moon or Mars if we like. If the civilisation is lifeless, it is easy; just walk in and take it. "Look what we found!" No big deal as far as the public is concerned.

Let's say that Admiral Byrd's warning is genuine, and that "alien" biological samples were actually obtained somehow.

How do you fight someone with technology thousands of years ahead of you? Playing catch up is not realistic.

No one speaks of the possibility of bio-warfare and the HG Wells scenario.

Remember the ending of HG Wells' War of the Worlds?

Germs we are immune to killed the Martians leaving the technology intact for the taking.

I wonder, how could that be explained to the public?

edit on 22-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: grammar

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Made it 1/2 way so far, don't judge!, just needed a little breather/intermission.

I've never accepted the UAP moniker, but it's nice to know there are concrete reasons to avoid it like the plague. Also fairly cheered out loud as DJ described the released video's as less than anything optimum. Some random black FLIR dot with nothing in the background for scale did NOT float my boat, but saying so at the time of release was the short-bus to wrath from just about everyone.

The Alien Threat Operation in full swing is much worst than I'd given much thought to. However I can easily see how there are many more like myself who've seen different aspects of UFO's trotted out over the years only to just as quickly fade away, so expected this to do so as well. OOPS! Fortunately the gig was up when Covid got pulled out as a forerunner to this bigger, uglier power play, didn't work, but people were thankfully already suspicious.

Have to say I'm a fan of DJ's straightforward no nonsense delivery and his critical thinking skills.
It's absolutely refreshing. No cheesey music, no goofy intro graphics an no irrelevant dialog. Also appreciate he sources his information not wasting my time with sheer opinion.

Taking in the facts as laid out, my prior disgust with more of the old guard trotted out with TTSA & it's subsequent attempted reinventions, Lou's complete failure to come off as any kind of Erin Brockavich in any interview written or live and now 70+ years later any agency expects us to believe UFO's are a threat now when they've never not been a potential threat all along?
SERIOUSLY????!!!!

The MSN can push this all they want but I can't see it working since most of the demographic they'll need to convince is off on streaming platforms an not enough are even off in the sub-reddits. JMO but the window of opportunity to have a large enough audience was back when Covid was in full-lockdown. They made no propaganda movies for Hulu or Netflix, an with businesses opening back up an "Summer" for millions of folks suffering year long cabin fever?

You can say what you want as a CIA operative but someone would have to be there to hear it.

Oh yeah....don't forget different States have just opened up to recreational (snip). People have loads of things to do besides care about a topic they've been conditioned to think is "Fringe".
JMO of course & I could be wrong, but no one I know has even brought up the Tic-Tac or other government admissions of UFO's since they were released. It's just not important to their daily lives.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I've been listening to DJ's long version from your OP.

Yes mate, didn't agree on every point but certainly thought he made a very compelling case about the importance of not buying what these people are selling.

For a while I have wondered what the reason behind it all actually is. What would be the prize worth all this trouble and effort?

He does go into some admittedly deep speculation in the updated vid about the (corporate sponsored) hysteria and uproar being used as potential justification for suspension of rights, continuity of government, deflection for missing Pentagon trillions etc..

He also describes how their blending in of 911 rhetoric to the undisclosed threat narrative has the potential to justify trillions more in defense spending.

Looks like CIA do have close connections with the WEC and other Trilateral eugenicists so suppose there's also the societal tipping point needed to trigger the technocracy agenda (which is all geared up and ready to go).

Sounds bonkers but Musk, Gates and other technocrats have been whipping up the fear over 'artificial intelligence' in the last few years in order to justify their invasive brainchipping technology.. so maybe this is a perfect fit and a (marine based) AI is just the ticket.

link

edit on 22-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Probably best to watch the video mate as an informed discussion would be nice.

Have no doubt that UFOs are an extremely serious mystery (which governments take extremely seriously) but when it comes to the CIA they're probably the last organisation on earth I would trust to tell the truth about it.

After a year of unprecedented UFO activity and genuine concern by the U.S. national security community, the hammer came down in early 1953 to put the matter to sleep once and for all.

Quite a number of historical documents and newsclippings out there dealing with the CIA's negative manipulation of public perception - also found it revealing that whilst they were doing it they were also actively engaged in UFO research.

CIA Papers Detail UFO Surveillance:

Newsclipping

Documents obtained in a lawsuit against the Central Intelligence Agency show that the agency is secretly involved in the surveillance of unidentified flying objects and has been since 1949, an Arizona based U.F.O. group said yesterday. 

The C.I.A. has repeatedly said that it investigated and closed it's books on U.F.O.'s during 1952, according to Ground Saucer Watch, a nation-wide research organization of about 500 scientists, engineers and others who seek to scientifically prove or disprove the existence of U.f.O.'s, but 100 pages of documents obtained under a freedom of information suit, show "the Government has been lying to us all these years," it said. 

Embassies Gather Information Mr. Spaulding an aerospace engineer with Airesearch, one of the largest producers of aerospace components, said the documents show the United States embassies are used to help gather information on U.F.O. sightings and that the information "seems to be directed to the C.I.A., the White House and the National Security Agency." 

A C.I.A. memo of Aug. 1, 1952, recommends continued agency surveillance of "flying saucers," saying, "it is strongly urged, however, that no indication of C.I.A. interest or concern reach the press or public, in view of their probably alarmist tendencies to accept such interest as 'confirmatory' of the soundness of 'unpublished facts' in the hands of the U.S. government," the document said. 

Link

Seems to me the one thing this group has done is to constantly lie to the general public about unidentified flying objects.

What makes you think they've stopped now?

CIA has lied about just about everything at some point in our history. Kinda goes with the territory.

That does not mean, that CIA World Factbook is wrong about things or that CIA assessments don't try to be as accurate as possible.

And just for the record, DJ believes very strongly in the ETH.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

DJ is rather good in his research and reasoning, this would be the second video of his I have watched.

Just my thoughts here:

The concept of a machine becoming spontaneously self aware when something called a "singularity" occurs is theoretical until achieved and based on what exactly?

Plug in a number of humans into a computer network will only achieve an enhancement. Why do that to everyone? I would think that scenario would be be something people would like to keep exclusive within an elite group.

We can look at a technocrazy (pun) agenda to enslave everyone into a Brave New World agenda. That is talked about a lot here on ATS. 5G and Skylink.

Why? To control the world and everyone? What then?

That sounds a little short sighted to me.

I think Elon and the others have found something beyond their wildest dreams. Elon was like a nervous kid in that video "Putting a Chip in Your Brain . . ." Like he knows something and wants it soooo much.

The UFOs are said to be thought controlled. One might need a chip in the brain to enhance and plug into the UFO. That can be done in secret. Plug into one of those and one would also plug into the UFO network and discover things beyond your wildest imaginings in there.

Or did they find something in Antarctica or the Cuban hotzone? Maybe. That might be the Forbidden Planet scenario where an extinct civilization put all it's knowledge into a safe place for someone to find it.

An AI in such a case would probably be able to protect itself. It might also have protectors, maybe flying saucers and greys or whatever.

If so, then one would either have to play the AI's game, or take what is not yours to take.

The AI's game might not include humanity.

Which leaves taking what does not belong to you.

To do that would require going to war in some way and then dividing the spoils.

Throw a satellite net around the earth, no one gets in or out unnoticed would be a logical start. Bio warfare would be a logical addition from an amoral point of view. Infect everyone with a disease that kills the AI's protectors, there would be nowhere to run.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Have to say I'm a fan of DJ's straightforward no nonsense delivery and his critical thinking skills.
It's absolutely refreshing. No cheesey music, no goofy intro graphics an no irrelevant dialog. Also appreciate he sources his information not wasting my time with sheer opinion.
When he provides sources, they appear to be good. Like the CIA admitting the government lied, he cites a NYT article with that headline (time 33:43):

The ironic thing when they admit they lied, is they replace one lie with another lie, greatly overstating how many "UFOs" were "ours" and as DJ says he doubts the UFOs over Washington DC in 1952 were "ours". If by that he means they weren't air force secret planes as the CIA claimed, I agree, but, actually at least one of the "UFOs" was "ours", it was identified as a steamboat steaming up the river.

But when he says things without any sources, he could use better critical thinking skills. At time 1:50:15 he talks about Buzz Aldrin going to Antarctica, and says "he tweeted something out like I've just seen the devil" and was airlifted out, DJ thinks they found a crashed saucer there. That's a complete failure of critical thinking skills to say that and he goes off the rails in some other areas too. Snopes did a pretty convincing explanation that not only is the tweet he talks about from Aldrin photoshopped, but it was photoshopped by a source who who is a serial hoaxer and they have a list of numerous other hoaxes from the same source. By the way the source for the story Snopes cites is BIN which is banned on ATS as a source because of too many lies.

Buzz Aldrin Antarctica Tweet

originally posted by: karl 12
Yes mate, didn't agree on every point but certainly thought he made a very compelling case about the importance of not buying what these people are selling.

He does go into some admittedly deep speculation in the updated vid about the (corporate sponsored) hysteria and uproar being used as potential justification for suspension of rights, continuity of government, deflection for missing Pentagon trillions etc..
Yes, not buying what the CIA is selling is something we can agree on, Greenewald certainly doesn't buy it either. In regard to why they are doing it, I can't say I know for sure. It would be interesting if anything DJ says comes to pass for the things you just summarized, but if I have to guess the why, I'm leaning more toward Greenewald's speculation that it's a "muddy the waters" strategy, to populate the field with so much nonsense like the batman balloon and "pyramid UFO" that people will tend to dismiss any future reports they hear as more nonsense crap like the batman balloon or "pyramid" that's just bokeh.

In Terry Hansen's slide show in the OP, at 1:06:36 he shows "Evidence supporting the case for NTY Robertson Panel cooperation". That list has this at the top:
"1. CIA wanted to SUPPRESS UFO news coverage."

True, so it's interesting that now, as Greenewald says, they appear to be trying a new strategy, instead of burying the topic, and not succeeding, overwhelm the topic with nonsense. The search engines are already full of the nonsense cases and sometimes now I get pages of those before getting to the real UFO case I'm searching for in years past, before 2017. So the "muddy the waters" strategy Greenewald mentions appears to already have some success, the waters seem muddy to me. One benefit I can see to the CIA is that if someone spots a real UFO that's not some silly bokeh, but maybe a secret type of new drone made in Area 51, that people will tend to be more dismissive of those types of reports with all the other nonsense reports flooding the media.

edit on 2021523 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join