It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic traps concerning astrology and the Zodiac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Superstition of our time over 30 per cent of all Americans trust in the stars, constellations and the Zodiac. It is alleged billions of dollars every year people pay to hear their future.

Astrology is the prediction of human character and destiny by using the stars and the constellations this is an old science it goes clear back to the tower of Babel. Babylonians invented zodiacs way back at the town of Babylon.

The celestial house was the critical factor that determines your future. Astrology is based on the theory that the stars the sun and the planets revolve around the earth. Now we know that isn't even true anymore. We used to think that was the way, that it was the earth and everything was going around it now we're know the earth revolves around the sun, so the whole system is based on a faulty view of the universe Secondly it's stupid because since 150 BC when the astrological system became crystallized, the Zodiac is shifted by an entire house which means everything is off ….. the whole systems. Of course it's stupid because the predictions are always …… not always but let's say the predictions are both wrong and infrequently right.

In 1969 you know they predicted that California would fall into the ocean wrong….. In 1965 Jean Dixon said peace in Vietnam….wrong and , 1965 Carroll Righter, known as the “astrologer to the stars” who wrote daily horoscope for 166 newspapers around the world states the stars have a decisive influence on human affairs but has been rejected by every intelligent science.

Secondly it's sinful because it's Pagan and it plays into the hands of demons and it rejects the fact that God is the determiner of destiny. You should know how you play into the demons hands by getting into that little section in the paper and reading the horoscope. Demons move in and capture you up-

I have problems with many religions as some keep bowing down to false gods, like sticks and/or stones as they worship….. like a black rock…. year after year. You wanna know why? Because sometimes when they ask that rock, the things they want/wish for happens. This is how the demon can hold onto that man, captive to the rock. The demon will respond to the man's worship of the rock, do enough supernatural things to hold him captive to the rock now the guy puts his trust in the rock. In the Zodiac, demons will simply use that…its effective. They'll make enough things come true so the believer is trapped in the Zodiac designed to keep that person slave from the truth.

Demons take over and they do supernatural things so you see astrology as just another system that if men move into them demons will come in and control.

There are people who become what their horoscope says. They submit to it. Methods of all areas of fortune telling is that certain superhuman spiritual beings exist and they are approachable by men and it alleges to possess knowledge which man does not have and they are willing under certain circumstances to communicate this to man ….. that's the assumption of astrology.

Scientists and psychologists agree that there is a high degree of battle suggestion involved in astrology, if someone tells you something's going to happen the idea is planted in your mind and your subconscious and you now know what will happen.

We would like to think that everyone is good inherently it may in fact be that people are inherently evil. For every good side there is a bad side.

Baraqijal, a fallen angel from heaven is responsible for teaching humans astrology which includes horoscopes. Here are his dark teachings but first
each and everyone of us has a dark side that they simply do not know about or do not wish to talk about or even will not admit to having the stars influence what the darker side looks like and how it might affect the person's life whether a person is greedy or has a temper or is able to manipulate people.

Every star sign has a part that is capable of some terrible things. Here are some teachings of Baraqijal:

Aries star sign for those born March 21st until April 19. Aries is known for having an anger that can be unleashed at just about anytime. This generally means that if they ask ypu to jump then you would usually ask them how high they want you to jump without any questions. People should never get on the wrong side of someone under the Aries sign

Taurus star sign for people born April 20th to May 20. People who fall under the Taurus star sign are usually selfish and stubborn and they have no worries about taking anyone down who stands in the way of what they want. They're like a Raging Bull and anyone who gets in their way will not stand a chance against them. Often the person under this star sign will say things that come off as being arrogant and entitled but they will not realize this when they're talking. People under this star sign cannot be changed so it is not worth trying.

Gemini star sign for those born May 21st to June 20. Gemini is depicted as having two faces and there is a good reason for this. People born under the Gemini star sign know how to deceive and manipulate people and this means that you cannot pull one over on anyone born under this sign.

Cancer star sign for people born between June 21st and July 22 never turn your back on someone who falls under the cancer star sign. If a person under this sign gives up on you then they will make your life a living hell any and all feelings they ever thought about you will turn into negative energy that is pure.

Leo star sign for people born July 23rd 2 August 2. The bite of a person under the star sign Leo is the most vicious and more so if that person feels betrayed. The person under this sign is often self-centered but they can be loyal to and they never like feeling that they're being used.

Virgo star sign for birthdays between August 23rd and September 22. People born under the star sign Virgo are delicate and this means that they usually flip out over just about anything and they will make you regret decisions that brought you here they will consider themselves to be perfect and are likely to judge anyone anytime and anywhere.

Libra star sign for September 23rd to October 22. People born under the Libra star sign have all the charm in the world however it is when they are behind closed doors that their true self will come out and reveal itself. Libra is said to be the fake sign and people born under it know how to get just what they want and they have no worries about who gets hurt in the process.

Scorpio star sign of those born October 23rd to November 21. You do not realize what revenge is until you have seen a Scorpio take revenge on someone. The person born of this star sign is going to stop at nothing when it comes to destroying someone who they think has wronged them. If necessary they will go down themselves if that is what it takes to get even.

CONTINUED……..

edit on 21-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sagittarius star sign for birthdays between November 22nd and December 21. People born under the Sagittarius sign believe that they are moral however this is one of their biggest downfalls people under this sign do not see anything wrong with any of their actions and they can do a great deal of harm. What is even worse is the fact that nothing and no one can convince them of their mistakes- People under this sign will say anything and not give any thought to how it is going to affect people around them.

Capricorn star sign for December 22nd to January 20. People born under the Capricorn star sign have a mind that is tortured and they managed to hide the pain away inside them. The person will give up on any chance of having love in their life if they think it advances their career however by the time that they have realized what it is they want it is often too late.

Aquarius star sign for birthdays January 21st to February 18. People born under the star sign Aquarius are narcissistic. They lack compassion and often distance themselves with emotions. They rarely give any thought to stopping and thinking how actions could affect other people and they destroy themselves along the way. They have a hard time putting trust in people and they may be called insensitive due to this-

Pisces star sign for those born February 19th to March 20 - those born under the Pisces star sign are said to have a split personality and even they do not understand how deep their dark side goes. They're like 2 fish swimming in opposite directions. They are very creative beings but do not be surprised by their manipulation that is innovative and quick they do want to be good however they are often tempted by the darkness.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've gathered over time you are well educated in certain things, but this time JMO you're way off base. While some people put all of their eggs in one basket, not everyone does.

Astrology like other things only shows you possibilities that you may, or may not be aware of. It's up to you as an individual to be discerning. We always have free will so it's up to us to hold onto it as we evaluate all information.
Again, JMO astrology is just a tool to either be used or not as we see fit. Same as a drill or a screwdriver.

Just like hand tools astrology can be misused, same as trying to open a can with a knife instead of a can opener. It depends on the individual. I'm of the opinion everything has been created by God, even the unpleasant since some people only learn by negative experiences. You only see the light if there is the shadow as well.

That all said, I in occasionally looking predictions have been alerted to the occasional days when work-life has been predicted to be contentious an to my surprise my co-workers on those days were quite unpleasant. So the "head's up" was appreciated. Hardly demonic intervention, just people reacting to probably micro-vibrations of whatever at that time. By knowing it was "possible" I was able to side-step all the agro & have a nice productive day. Be kinder to co-workers, heck I liberally handed out hard candies all day to make things as nice as I could.
Definately if that was "demonic intervention" in my life it completely backfired!

I also think it's unfair for you to only describe the zodiac descriptions in their most negative attributes. You only described the dark-side of those signs and skipped the positive. Everyone has the potential of both, it's up to them how they behave. Plus they are just guidelines and generalities to begin with!!

While I just about NEVER post in this forum, It's my reasoning that if something (snip) appears in your life it's because you ignored all the positive ways & messages the first 100 times so now something awful has shown up to finally get your undivided attention! This does not apply to places that are designed by God for those crappy things to reside. If that makes sense? Sometimes people just didn't get the memo those places are there.

Anyways, while I respect your education I think except for cases where people have abdicated their self-authority and would have no matter what modality you could name, a tool is just a tool. Neither bad or good.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I've been a student of astrology for more than 50 years... I've looked at the many forms of astrology as practiced by various cultures and peoples... I've studied not just the science behind the celestial movements but the art of interpretation...

What you describe is not the astrology I know. And that's not a surprise. The critics of astrology often "know" a different astrology and philosophy and ideology than I have learned.

But the bottom line is quite simple: God is thee Creator of ALL things. Astrology could not and would not be unless it was willed by our Creators. And therefore it is good.

People should never get on the wrong side of someone under the Aries sign

Yup... so stop trash talking my astrology!!!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I think this quote is at the heart of the matter.

Baraqijal, a fallen angel from heaven is responsible for teaching humans astrology which includes horoscopes.

Book of Enoch? I thought Apocrypha was tossed out by King James on the second printing of his version of The Bible?

Anyway..

It is interesting the Book of Enoch and the earliest use of astrology by the Babylonians occurred around the same time, 3rd/2nd century BCE. A later idea and text fot both.

Given the slow-going connectivity of the era and area, it is not surprising the diverging views of this new idea when it made the 500 mile trip from Babylon to Bethlehem.

Originally Babylonian priests were responsible for divination of the gods who were associated with the planets and stars. They had knowledge of both the ecliptic and the degrees in a circle, choosing twelve to mirror the months of the year and split the sky into 12 30° segments. Unexpectedly the signs were also intricately tied to interstate affairs.

And there was nothing personal about it. Think of a temple priest reading off a stone to divine the will of the gods. It was like "state divinations". The Babylonian State of the Union address.

It took several centuries before it stopped being a royal or priestly matter. Horoscopes were a later mutation of the idea.

Still, when the initial idea made it to the Hebrew writers it turned into blasphemy against their version of divinity and divination.

The historical commonality being appending evil to different modes of spirituality not in line with ones own.  Tarot cards were made relevant and evil in Christianity by use from Gnostics like The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, who were mostly balanced, moral, and principled people. Still, these were the tools of Satan for the same reason as astology, it goes against the premise "you can't know the will of god".

edit on 21-5-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Astrology could not and would not be unless it was willed by our Creators.

Not good logic. Many things exist without being willed by the Creator (they are tolerated, for the time being, at best).
If that argument were valid, it could be used to defend many other things that you would want to criticise.
Let me see- "Male chauvinism must be good, because it could not exist unless it were willed by the Creator."

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Not good logic. Many things exist without being willed by the Creator (they are tolerated, for the time being, at best).
If that argument were valid, it could be used to defend many other things that you would want to criticise.
Let me see- "Male chauvinism must be good, because it could not exist unless it were willed by the Creator."

Not a good analogy at all. Astrology is. Period. It is part of Creation. It can be used for good or for ill or not at all. But it is. Mankind has no choice in whether it is or not. It exists separate from their will.

That's not true of male chauvinism. That is the will and the choice of some men -- not all men. It is not an inherent part of men's soul or psyche. It comes from within themselves if it comes at all. NOT from the Creator.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Astrology is. Period. It is part of Creation.

I disagree. The star-system "is". But astrology is a theory of interpretation of the star-system, not the star-system itself.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I disagree. The star-system "is". But astrology is a theory of interpretation of the star-system, not the star-system itself.

We shall have to agree to disagree then...

Thank you for doing so so pleasantly!

top topics

join