It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politifact Removes "Fact-Check" That Said China Virus could not be Created in Wuhan Lab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Their explanation means they are not an aggregator of facts, but instead opinions/consensus.. most popular/acceptable theory becomes fact..

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: underwerks
What a crazy thing for a news site to correct itself. They should have their press credentials stripped and be flogged live on Newsmax.

How dare they.

The OP gave them kudos for doing it.

That poster has a history here on ATS showing they don't know how to comprehend what they read.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: butcherguy

What a crazy thing for a news site to correct itself. They should have their press credentials stripped and be flogged live on Newsmax.

How dare they.

The OP gave them kudos for doing it.

That poster has a history here on ATS showing they don't know how to comprehend what they read.

Thanks.
I wouldn't know anything about any of the members here.
I just joined yesterday after I fell off the turnip truck and landed on my head.
edit on b000000312021-05-21T11:49:16-05:0011America/ChicagoFri, 21 May 2021 11:49:16 -05001100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The TRUTH is getting told, as EVIDENCE continues to be made public.

Soon, only idiots will deny that the virus came from the Wuhan China lab.

Biden White House = Idiots: nypost.com...

I remember how an interviewer cut Sec. of State Mike Pompeo off, after Pompeo said Intelligence points to the CCP Military working in collaboration with Wuhan lab scientists to create/dispense the virus.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
"Fact Checkers" still won't admit that a crazed Capitol Police Officer murdered unarmed protestor Ashli Babbitt, on January 6th.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Politifact Removes "Fact-Check" That Said China Virus could not be Created in Wuhan Lab

Anyone without a shred of intellectual honesty knew it was created in a lab in Wuhan over a year ago.

But they lie had to keep going for fraud by mail elections-A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

How dare they.

No, the point is that last year people were being censored and lambasted for pointing out that there were signs that Covid came from a lab when it turns out that is wasn't conspiracy, but maybe some truth to it.

A lot of things many of us were saying last year are being proven true and media is having to walk back some of their positions.

Which is what they should do, being media. I realize that’s a strange thing for people living in delusional right wing land where trickle down economics works and January 6th was a plot by Anti-Fascists to make Trump look bad.

I get that right wing media never corrects any lies they publish so I can see where the confusion might come from.

Jesus Christ you are so ignorant . Causing a pandemic and killing offmillions of people isn’t left or right . Jesus Christ you’re ignorant . It’s called crimes against humanity . Quit being a god damn water carrier for the global elite . Use your god damn brain and get off the left and right . Crimes against humanity .
edit on 21-5-2021 by Thenail because: Spelling

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

You can't help him, he views the world in only 2 lights. Everything he doesn't like is associated with "far-right extremism" and everything he agrees with is "normal". It's like highly obsessive sports fan, he believes everyone on the other team is crazy and everyone on his team is normal. Injecting left/right into every topic, thought, sentence he ever makes, his life is viewed through the lens of left vs. right. Sad!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

How dare they.

No, the point is that last year people were being censored and lambasted for pointing out that there were signs that Covid came from a lab when it turns out that is wasn't conspiracy, but maybe some truth to it.

A lot of things many of us were saying last year are being proven true and media is having to walk back some of their positions.

Which is what they should do, being media. I realize that’s a strange thing for people living in delusional right wing land where trickle down economics works and January 6th was a plot by Anti-Fascists to make Trump look bad.

I get that right wing media never corrects any lies they publish so I can see where the confusion might come from.

Jesus Christ you are so ignorant . Causing a pandemic and killing offmillions of people isn’t left or right . Jesus Christ you’re ignorant . It’s called crimes against humanity . Quit being a god damn water carrier for the global elite . Use your god damn brain and get off the left and right . Crimes against humanity .

Ooooffff
This
Right up there

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The jig was up the moment they claimed it as a new "novel" common cold strain.

No volcano eruption to bring from bowels of earth.
No mining incident.
No asteroid impact.

Being man-made is only option left.

The great horticulturist told me that his first notable triumph was the large potato, now known by his name. With the indefatigability of genius, he went on to present the world with hundreds of crossed improvements on nature—his new Burbank varieties of tomato, corn, squash, cherries, plums, nectarines, berries, poppies, lilies, roses.

Luther Burbank

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Have said it from the get go, one hill that I am willing to die on, is that this #ing virus was not natural. No f'n way!

Too many coincidences for it to be natural.

Now, was it done on purpose...that could be debated but I'd say it likely was.

Who are the two most affected by this virus...you guessed it, USA and India. Who happen to be China's biggest threats as well.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

How dare they.

Delusional is in the "Eyes of the Beholder"

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Fact Checks....didn’t it used to be called bribes for obstructing?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"Fact checkers" are nothing more than state-sponsored censors.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Their explanation means they are not an aggregator of facts, but instead opinions/consensus.. most popular/acceptable theory becomes fact..

Close enough to deserve a star, just missing a few hint$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Owned and operated.

Does anyone think that an industry that spends billions on lobbyists, and office-calling cute young female salespersons, wouldn't invest a couple of hundred G's in setting-up their own 'truth' ministries ?

Also in regards to the OP : it feels suspicious, and may be another twist in the narrative.

Part of this whole psyop, appears to be the everchanging narratives.
Interesting to watch from the sidelines, and sad to see the fools that are being led-around by the nose, and accepting every zig and every zag in the road.
You know : the kind some taxi-drivers love to see in the back of their cab, as they take detour after detour.

Perhaps the confusion : is the 'virus' ?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what grinds my gears: that can push official narratives of covid
edit on 21/5/2021 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I read the science on this virus along with all reports that mentioned it was unlikely it escaped from a lab. It was never stated in scientific evidence that it could not have been created in a lab. There was a lot of evidence out there to show how unlikely it would be to have created in nature though, that it would have taken all sorts of animals to make this virus mutate this way and no area seems to have all the required animals in one place, except of course a lab doing research on this trying to find treatments for diseases in the future.

Could this kind of virus be weaponized? Yes, it could, you do not release biological warfare until you can have the antidote ready to protect your people. So, it probably is an escape from the lab that was close by the area they were trying to say it originated from. Or it piggybacked a ride on a scientist visiting that lab from a lab elsewhere that was working on the virus.

I believe that the chances that this is lab created...somewhere in the world...are pretty substantual.

I guess there is going to be some new evidence coming out now that made the fact checker alter their fact checking...in fact, nobody ever said that it did not get created in a lab, only that it was unlikely...that fact checker told a lie even at the time it was made the evidence never said what they said it did.

I do not use fact checkers, half the time they are barking up the wrong tree, discounting things using the wrong type of evidence or impertinent evidence. They are using the deceptive tactics of some pharma company lawyers and recently the government political parties after the laws have been changed to allow propaganda to be used on Americans. If they use these deceptions in the right way, they are legal and can be equated to social engineering of Americans.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Yawwn, off topic/deflection...this thread is about the deliberate misleading of the public with respect to COVID's origin. Maybe make a new thread about your bizarre fixation with right-wing politicians.

Meh, that is not proven one way or the other, how can there be "misleading" ?

I think it probably did, but good luck getting it proven. That is unlikely unless China co-operates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join