It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie yeah right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I keep hearing this term from the media . You are not even allowed to discuss it, If you question the integrity of our elections you are labeled a far right Qanon conspiracy theorists.

Even though we had 4 years of questioning the election every single day.

Fox news and News max wont even run a story on it because they are scared of a law suit. YEAH F##### RIGHT. We are supposed to believe after what we have seen from the press for the last 4 years any of them are worried about a lawsuit? OAN is still covering it, hows that dominion lawsuit coming against them?

Gateway pundit is still covering it hows that lawsuit going against them?

They have freedom of the press and could never be successfully sued for reporting on election fraud. Or looking into Dominion.

That is just their excuse to not talk about it because the people in charge dont want them talking about it . PERIOD.

They only reason they dont want anyone discussing it or investigating it and have tried at every turn to block audits is because they know its rampant with fraud , otherwise you would welcome the investigation.

IT IS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.

It got me wondering what other topics were completely off limits and why?

What narratives can you be arrested for questioning?

If you dont believe Jeffry Epstein hung himself with his prison mattress 3 weeks after he was almost killed by a an ex cop inmate, and both cameras just happened to malfunction and both guards just happen to fall asleep .

Then you are a far right Qanon conspiracy theorist . And if you do actually believe that BS . SEEK HELP.!!!

Its all so fake .

edit on 21-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Only reason to censor someone is to silence what one wants buried. Only reason to stay silent is due to fear for one's life. A lot of money and muscle is involved in this fraud. A LOT. It is a very deep deep operation that took years to plan with many players. I however firmly believe it will fail. They can bribe and blackmail most people but not all people and we are starting to see this now. The money too keep up this facade is running out a long with the muscle. If you want to know who is involved, everyone who is still saying WEAR THE MASK.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Those who believe such sources like The Gateway Pundit also believe that the earth is flat.

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name. Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi denied that she had ever made such an assertion.

Shortly after the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, in which a person drove a vehicle into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one, The Gateway Pundit falsely identified a young man from Michigan as the driver. After the misidentification took place, the family went into hiding after receiving several death threats. Together with his father, the Michigan man filed a defamation lawsuit against the publication and other related parties.

The Gateway Pundit promoted conspiracy theories about Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. In February 2018, The Gateway Pundit published an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruz was a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake. Later that month, Gateway Pundit was one of a number of far-right websites that pushed the claim that at least one of the teenage survivors of Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep state pawn, alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.

In December 2020, Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's brother "Ron" worked for a Chinese tech firm. Raffensperger's brother's name was not Ron and he did not work for a Chinese company.
And so on...

en.wikipedia.org...

+25 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Those who believe such sources like The Gateway Pundit also believe that the earth is flat.

Those who believe sources like Wikipedia enjoy the olfactory stimulation of their gaseous waste.

Pretty much every news source has been engaged in blatant manipulation of facts to fit their preferred narrative for as long as I can remember. Add fact-checkers, social media, and streaming services to that list in recent years.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Only reason to stay silent is due to fear for one's life. A lot of money and muscle is involved in this fraud. A LOT. It is a very deep deep operation that took years to plan with many players.

Sometimes people are silent because there isn't really very much to say. I'm silent about deer eating out of my garbage, not because I'm afraid of the deer, but because it happens so infrequently that it's not really worth bothering about.

Most claims of election fraud in the US turn out to be hoaxes, misunderstandings, or flat out idiocy. The rest is small beer that only really effects local elections like town Hall officials.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Only reason to stay silent is due to fear for one's life. A lot of money and muscle is involved in this fraud. A LOT. It is a very deep deep operation that took years to plan with many players.

Sometimes people are silent because there isn't really very much to say. I'm silent about deer eating out of my garbage, not because I'm afraid of the deer, but because it happens so infrequently that it's not really worth bothering about.

Most claims of election fraud in the US turn out to be hoaxes, misunderstandings, or flat out idiocy. The rest is small beer that only really effects local elections like town Hall officials.

+10 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Ahh the classic attack the source, not the story. Means you have nothing to contribute other than parroting talking points from other lying media.

Oh well, libs gonna lib, carry on.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Ahh the classic attack the source, not the story. Means you have nothing to contribute other than parroting talking points from other lying media.

i could also point out that all the lawsuits against the election results were shot down and that it was established beyond doubt that the election was legal. and the fact that dominion is suing various people speaks rather for the fact that they are not afraid to face the accusation.

what's wrong with liberal thinking? or are you more into dictatorship or totalitarian systems?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
And who used the "Big Lie" extensively ?

edit on 5/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Yesterday, Joe Biden had a press conference, (with Kamala the security guard) on "Covid hate speech" and only 799 people tuned in to see the show on the White House YouTube channel!

Yeah.....80+ million voted for this guy??

Sure they didn't.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i could also point out that all the lawsuits against the election results were shot down and that it was established beyond doubt that the election was legal. and the fact that dominion is suing various people speaks rather for the fact that they are not afraid to face the accusation.

what's wrong with liberal thinking? or are you more into dictatorship or totalitarian systems?

Sometimes that depends on where someone is pointing from.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

has the Gateway Pundit ever been right? And what of all the other news outlets? Or are you just into picking the low hanging fruit?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Then you are a far right Qanon conspiracy theorist

I been called worse by far better!

Number two

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Sometimes attacking the source is the absolute right thing to do because when a source has no credibility then it's likely that the story is bogus as well.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Then you are a far right Qanon conspiracy theorist

I been called worse by far better!

Number two

I'm pretty sure that everybody is one these days, the barrier for entry has been set pretty low.

By the standard of the day most of BLM is as well.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The moment Democrats started to object and obstruct against full on Audits, I knew they're liars and trying to hide something.

Politics is like Open Secrets, everybody knows each others business and I bet the whole Hill is whispering and talking.

Why we have a split Media covering election fraud while the other dismisses it out of fear of legal retribution.

Nope, a lot of people aren't convnced at all and a lot believe in the Big Lie.

No matter how much Leftist scream, THIS ISN'T GOING AWAY. WE'RE HOLDING TRUE WITH THE AUDITS.

+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Ok?

And...

You mean..

Like the main stream media using the lie of the Steele Dossier to start one of the biggest misguided political witch hunts of a sitting President?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So. When are the lawsuits going to start to recover the costs of legal fees for the people in the Trump Administration that needed consul to protect themselves from a political witch-hunt started by a lie?
edit on 21-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Sometimes attacking the source is the absolute right thing to do because when a source has no credibility then it's likely that the story is bogus as well.

But if you are just lazy and do that with any source you don't like, you have a good chance of being wrong and looking like an ass. It's best to double check to be sure it's a lie. CNN has been wrong a lot in the past few years, but they get it right some of the time.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

No, you verify the story first. If a site that posts 50/50 bullshiz/real posts something that is factual, you don't discredit it because of the source.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join