It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meow Wolf in Denver Looking Interesting to say the Least.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was looking across some news stories and came across this little gem. The new MW Exhibit is set to open soon in Colorado so the local news has an inside look and I must say this place is riddled with symbolism. I'm not one to be looking for illuminati or secret symbols all the time but, with the 3 photos released it is nothing but apparent.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that these exhibits normally are pretty tippy and light hearted overall. I know people who have gone to the one in Vegas while out of their mind on drugs. All I'm saying, is that these are not the types of images that I want to see if I were to do that.. Here is the video about the artists:

Here is the link to the article with photos that have the content in question:

IlluMona Lisati

Let me know what you think ATS..

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

This has NLP written all over it... looks nice though, quite sophisticated...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Who do you think provides the money for the MW complexes?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've been to the one here in Vegas and I was not impressed. Sure its trippy and feels like being inside one of those old black light posters, but it was over priced and the installations I saw were halfassed. Being someone who works in productions and even more so specialized in lighting I know what right looks like. My wife convinced me to pay to see one of the exhibits which was a 360° projected show. Not only did they not even bother to cover the walls so they had a nice surface to project onto...instead they left all the roll up bay doors exposed and such they couldn't even align the projectors properly so the edges didn't match. I would never pay to go back there...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They had me at, "The Colorado-based artists are as diverse as those mediums with 51% identifying as female, 20% identifying as LGBTQ+ and 38% as People of Color in an optional survey." It must be excellent by default.

Also, what the heck is a "queer garden?"

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltdan08

Also, what the heck is a "queer garden?"

Mirrors are placed throughout the garden in order to confuse the birds and the bees.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

No illuminati. Just a bunch of weird artists from Santa Fe.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Denver Airport is typically enough for me!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My wife just got back from Vegas about a month ago, and bought me a neat bracelet from Meow Wolf. Definitely symbols and geometric designs on it but nothing more.

(OH, it's reversible too, kinda neat)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm currently in Santa Fe, NM very close to the original Meow Wolf. I haven't gone yet to check it out. What do you expect from ultra liberal progressive "artists". There is one in Las Vegas too. I know several people that work at the Meow Wolf in Santa Fe.

new topics

top topics

join