It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA school's racially segregated 'healing space' explicitly excluded White students

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Annee

That’s been done.

You're right, it has, and it is just as disturbing and disgusting to see it happen now as it should have been then. But guess what? The people who thought POC were somehow less human than white folks are all dead and buried with the exception of a few. The tiny percentage of morons alive today who think this way are disdained by white folks as much as "people of color".

Don't fall for the Neo-Marxist agenda. It has zero to do with race. It has everything to do with elitist a-holes who love using and dividing people and stirring up hate to further their own agenda.

Fortunately, most Americans aren't falling for it.

We’re a long way from race equality.

White is still dominant.

The white race is the minority in the world. When are you going to stick up for white people.

And as for your first post in this thread. When was this done ?

I am still expecting and awaiting a response to this Anee.

ATS is not my life.

Weak deflection and instead of saying that you could have just as easily responded.

Probably because to make any further comment would solidify her position. Those racists tendencies and willingness to defend racist policies would make it even more blatantly clear that this move on the part of the MA school was indeed racist.

Some simply cannot admit that fact.

Always love it when someone thinks they can speak for me.

I said what I had to say. There’s no more.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And the politicians and the woke elites wonder why people are increasingly self-segregating along racial lines? 

They aren't wondering.

They are orchestrating it.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Thanks for that perspective. It certainly FEELS like a majority of the country, but you are probably correct. The problem is that Race is, other than Global Warming, the major talking point of the MSM.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How to have discussions with certain posters on ATS...

Racism is wrong full stop.
Justifying racism because people were once racist is asinine. And typical for those left of center.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That’s been done.

You're right, it has, and it is just as disturbing and disgusting to see it happen now as it should have been then. But guess what? The people who thought POC were somehow less human than white folks are all dead and buried with the exception of a few. The tiny percentage of morons alive today who think this way are disdained by white folks as much as "people of color".

Don't fall for the Neo-Marxist agenda. It has zero to do with race. It has everything to do with elitist a-holes who love using and dividing people and stirring up hate to further their own agenda.

White is still dominant.

The white race is the minority in the world. When are you going to stick up for white people.

ATS is not my life.

Weak deflection and instead of saying that you could have just as easily responded.

Probably because to make any further comment would solidify her position. Those racists tendencies and willingness to defend racist policies would make it even more blatantly clear that this move on the part of the MA school was indeed racist.

Yes you did. You made it perfectly clear where you stand on this topic. And you are right. there is no more you can say that you haven't said already. Just like I expected.

Bless Your Heart.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That’s been done.

White is still dominant.

ATS is not my life.

Yes you did. You made it perfectly clear where you stand on this topic. And you are right. there is no more you can say that you haven't said already. Just like I expected.

Bless Your Heart.

You are wasting your time trying to bait me.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

That’s been done.

White is still dominant.

ATS is not my life.

Bless Your Heart.

You are wasting your time trying to bait me.

Paranoid much?

I'm agreeing with you....your posts in this thread speak for themselves.

Again, Bless Your Heart.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

The MOST racist country on this planet is China FULL STOP.

The USA is a melting pot where people from different regions of the world live in relative harmony.

Try doing that in China.

I lived in the USA for five long years 97-02 and did not find anybody throwing a slur at me despite me being dark and Asian.

I am not sure what the Democrats want to achieve by polarising and dividing the country.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You’re a racist

That’s more than obvious

No baiting required

And you think that a ‘healing space’ is an actual thing. It isn’t.
edit on 28 5 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Beware of powerful China. The advice comes from the Chinese themselves who the West seems to ignore.

China will cause billions of death and widespread destruction in the world that people cannot even imagine.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join