It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA school's racially segregated 'healing space' explicitly excluded White students

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Annee

That’s been done.

You're right, it has, and it is just as disturbing and disgusting to see it happen now as it should have been then. But guess what? The people who thought POC were somehow less human than white folks are all dead and buried with the exception of a few. The tiny percentage of morons alive today who think this way are disdained by white folks as much as "people of color".

Don't fall for the Neo-Marxist agenda. It has zero to do with race. It has everything to do with elitist a-holes who love using and dividing people and stirring up hate to further their own agenda.

Fortunately, most Americans aren't falling for it.

We’re a long way from race equality.

White is still dominant.

I'm really glad I'm white. Or am I supposed to hate myself because I'm white? You're the expert on white guilt and racism here, you tell me? Please, because I want to conform.

When will they be making safe spaces for whites only? When will these idiots running these colleges and schools be held accountable for their racism?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That’s been done.

You're right, it has, and it is just as disturbing and disgusting to see it happen now as it should have been then. But guess what? The people who thought POC were somehow less human than white folks are all dead and buried with the exception of a few. The tiny percentage of morons alive today who think this way are disdained by white folks as much as "people of color".

Don't fall for the Neo-Marxist agenda. It has zero to do with race. It has everything to do with elitist a-holes who love using and dividing people and stirring up hate to further their own agenda.

White is still dominant.

I'm really glad I'm white. Or am I supposed to hate myself because I'm white? You're the expert on white guilt and racism here, you tell me? Please, because I want to conform.

When will they be making safe spaces for whites only? When will these idiots running these colleges and schools be held accountable for their racism?

I’m half Irish — half German.

Can’t get much whiter — unless maybe Nordic.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.foxnews.com...

A parents group has filed a federal civil rights complaint alleging that a Massachusetts school district excluded White students from a healing space designated for other racial and ethnic groups.

According to the Parents Defending Education (PDE) complaint, Wellesley Public Schools sent an invitation to Asian American, Black, Indigenous and people of color students to attend the event, explicitly disallowing Whites.

"*Note: This is a safe space for our Asian/Asian-American and Students of Color, *not* for students who identify only as White," a March 2021 email read.

Ok, let's turn this around. What if they announced a meeting for White kids only ? How do you think that would go over ? It would be [ as it should ] called discrimination and racist, but as long as it's White kids, everything is just fine. They are segregating children based on color, driving the wedge deeper and deeper and teaching them to hate each other.

That’s been done.

Over 60 years ago. Did you think it was right? If we're going to go this route then it needs to be done for minorities and for white kids. Great way to teach diversity, eh?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Is that your way of saying tit for tat its justified?

Its got to end somewhere

It WAS ended, prior to 2008, then it suddenly ramped back up and the race to divide the country was on like a chicken bone.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That’s been done.

White is still dominant.

Now you've piqued my interest.

How is that Nordic folk are "more white" in your estimation than some combination of Irish or Germans?

Are you talking about Nordics, like, as in members of homo sapiens from Finland, or Nordics vs Grays vs Reptilians??

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's a good thought, but we're talking about people who demand equal treatment until they want to be treated differently. You're a racist if you try to treat them equally, you're a racist if you try to treat them differently. There's no winning with these people. They need their own state and their own government so they can do their own thing and we can get back to being normal.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Seriously?

You are drawing lines between peoples who have mixed for thousands of years.

Granny Smith, Red Delicious, Fuji....

Its all Apples my dear, stop being so nitpicky.

Id like to see your chart dividing people based on race

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

That’s been done.

White is still dominant.

Now you've piqued my interest.

How is that Nordic folk are "more white" in your estimation than some combination of Irish or Germans?

Are you talking about Nordics, like, as in members of homo sapiens from Finland, or Nordics vs Grays vs Reptilians??

Doesn’t mean anything other than the stereotype blonde.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: DAVID64

You want to eradicate racism? Bring people together. Do not separate them.

I wouldn't even go that far... I'd say that if you wanted to eradicate racism then you'd leave everyone alone and let them decide who they want to come together with. It'll all work itself out at that point.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Is that your way of saying tit for tat its justified?

Its got to end somewhere

It WAS ended, prior to 2008, then it suddenly ramped back up and the race to divide the country was on like a chicken bone.

The sorry thing about this, is that it truly has not ever ended. At least not for those in positions of real power. We have been running around in a labyrinth, and the walls are being moved to the advantage of those controlling the whole game.

When I young, we had signs that divided the races. There were white only and colored only signs everywhere. When those signs became illegal, it was a great day for America. The evil was not in the signs. The evil was in the ideology behind the signs. The evil that lurked in the minds of hearts of many. It was not destroyed with the removal of the signs. We cannot allow those signs a place in America ever again. Regardless to whom they claim is placing them. The controllers are still manipulating the game.

This evil seems to have laid dormant in the darkness of our hearts waiting for the right time for a new growth. The cycle for harvest is, the preparing of the soil, the sowing of the seeds, the application of manure and fertilizers, the watering, then the harvesting, and the storage.

We are presently in all those stages of the cycle, and it will continue, until we stop allowing ourselves to be deceived, manipulated, and controlled.

We have enough problems. Color and race should not be our focus. You think they don't know what will happen if we ever woke up to the real problems in this world, and stopped fighting each other and worked together to resolve those problems? The power brokers would be in serious trouble. They know that, that is why they have to keep us apart at all cost.
edit on 21-5-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All this race crap shouldn't even be a thing, but it is and it's insane! It's like common sense grew wings and flew right out the window to destinations unknown.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That’s been done.

White is still dominant.

Sure...

How about some real truth.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What I mean is that we could all get along with the exception of a few Al Sharptons and David Dukes out there. Race wasn't a frontline issue and you could disagree with a black guy for reasons other than hate. America was certainly more unified in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's until the politicians realized that if we all stand together, they go down.

You said it was a great day when those segregated signs were taken down, and now we have people who think it'll be a great day when they're put back up. The democrats erase history so they can repeat it, it's becoming obvious.

originally posted by: Night Star
All this race crap shouldn't even be a thing, but it is and it's insane! It's like common sense grew wings and flew right out the window to destinations unknown.

Common sense??? What the hell is that???

- democrats
edit on 21-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You’re right. It shouldn’t be a thing.

But, it is.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's a good thought, but we're talking about people who demand equal treatment until they want to be treated differently. You're a racist if you try to treat them equally, you're a racist if you try to treat them differently. There's no winning with these people. They need their own state and their own government so they can do their own thing and we can get back to being normal.

If they were allowed to do that at this point (after the massive brainwashing by the MSM), the world would get another South Africa.
We aren't very far from that now.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You’re right. It shouldn’t be a thing.

But, it is.

To most racists, it is. To those of us where the color of a person's skin is irrelevant, it doesn't matter, never has, never will.

Which philosophy do you subscribe to?

Never mind, it was rhetorical since we already know your answer.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I agree that there is no White only, Black only, etc., monopoly on hatred, ignorance, or evil. Yet we are so quick to see the speck in the eye of another, while ignoring the log in our own.

We just have to stop allowing ourselves to fall for the booby traps. I have faith in the young, and I honestly believe they will be able to pull back from some of this insanity. Though I can't stress strongly enough, how much negative impact the internet can have on teens and young adults.

Teens and young adults are the product of their home life, community, and society. We have not served our children well when it comes to preparing them for the world we are expecting them not only enter, but to conquer. I honestly believe they will over come this race thing, but I fear for the other destructive obstacles that will be put in their path.

College does not prepare you for life. There is nothing normal in the college experience that works toward living in the real world. It is more about social status, structure, networking, and indoctrination. Add in social media, and you have a whole generation being mind controlled on steroids.

This is not just affecting the young folk, but you can't blame them, it is all they know. Many of us older folk are just as affected. We don't have an excuse.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Dont be a racist, and dont defend racist acts....

You dont get a pass, because of what race youre oppressing.

edit on 21-5-2021 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Dont be a racist, and dont defend racist acts....

You dont get a pass, because of what race youre oppressing.

I support equality.

We’ve got a long way to go.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join