It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaker Pelosi says the House May Become a COVID Petri Dish

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yup she's lost it again !

Now she's so into micro managing and after fining some House Members for not wearing a mask, Nanci now says the House might turn into a COVID petri dish if masks are not worn !!

Keep in mind the Senate isn't doing this.

Watch how she goes off and it looks like a new face lift and brand new full face mask !!

Total nut case and 2 heart attacks away from being POTUS 🤣

In the meantime, what else could possibly be more important ? 😄

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi threw more cold-water on Americans hoping to return to some degree of normalcy Thursday; saying Congress could turn into a Coronavirus ‘Petri Dish’ without mandatory face masks.

“We’re all hopeful that we can reach a place where it is safe for people. What is this? The honor system? The honor system as to whether someone’s been vaccinated. Do you want them breathing in your face on the strength of their honor?!” asked Pelosi.

“Let’s just see. This is about science and governance. We have a responsibility to make sure that the House of Representatives Chamber is not a petri dish because of the selfishness of some not to be vaccinated,” she added.

LOSING IT: Nancy Trashes CoVID ‘Honor System’, Says House Will Turn into ‘Petri Dish’ Without Masks

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd say that walking around with a mask for long periods of time makes one a walking petri dish as you're constantly re-breathing your own bacteria that otherwise would leave your body for good.

They settle on the gums, the lips and facial region that are covered by the mask. That's why they shouldn't used over a long period.

Strange that with all the nitpick advice how we can not wash our hands, you never hear to wash your face after wearing the mask for more than a couple of minutes.

Control is the issue here, not health.

+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Perhaps shutting down the entire government until Nancy feels better would be best.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes Nancy, it IS in fact, the honor system. Maybe you've never heard of The Hippa Privacy Rule. You might want to
look it up. Your federal government passed it about 25 years ago.

Protected Health Information. The Privacy Rule protects all "individually identifiable health information" held or transmitted by a covered entity or its business associate, in any form or media, whether electronic, paper, or oral.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
She is half right, just it's not covid. If she is so concerned she should stay home! At her age it could be fatal.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How? I thought everyone got the vaccine. I mean there is almost a video of every single one of them smiling while getting an injection, if that wasn't the vaccine then what was it?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
How? I thought everyone got the vaccine. I mean there is almost a video of every single one of them smiling while getting an injection, if that wasn't the vaccine then what was it?

According to news reports, the dems all claim they got the vax. Every last one of them got it.
I believe about half the republicans got it.
edit on 20-5-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
She's on drugs or drunk, just look at her eyes, slurred speech and movements.

And she's talking down from some moral balcony, priceless.

How about she publishes all her medical records, because you know # the honor rule.
edit on 20.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: publishes, not published

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What is this? The honor system? The honor system as to whether someone’s been vaccinated. Do you want them breathing in your face on the strength of their honor?!” asked Pelosi.

Fascinating! Allow me to point out the fact that the customary manner to address an elected official in the United States is to precede their name and position with "The Honorable" If we're not going to respect the honor system in those positions when considering something as easily recoverable from as COVID, then why should we extend honor to them in any way, Pelosi?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Someone should tell her that if she where to follow the science the point of getting the vaccine is so that the recipient doesn't have to worry about who is breathing in their face.

The whole honor system argument and the continuance of wearing masks is to help protect the unvaxsinated. You do this on a societal scale to keep the number of deaths down since you can never hope to vax everyone. In a finite location like the house chamber you eather tell everyone to vax or enter at their own risk.

It sounds like she is afraid that she's going to die of covid even though she's been vaccinated. She doesn't understand the very foundation of the topic she is presiding over ... thats scary.
edit on 20-5-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Says the lady out and about in San Francisco during a lockdown so that she could get her hair did.

Nancy Pelosi can suck a lemon after scrubbing her eyeball with it first.

And does anyone else see the irony in our Speaker of the House--the person third in succession to be POTUS--lacking confidence in her colleagues' honor? That's a microscope on where our politics is if I have ever heard one. Also, I think that she's projecting a lack of honor onto others.

We can't spell Pelosi without "pos."
edit on 20-5-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
But yet she wanted an apology from the salon she went to and didn't wear a mask.

How's that for hypocrisy?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

She is a muppet. A drunken muppet......and I am being nice calling her that.
I can’t even stand to look at her for longer than 20 seconds.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
her Family seems to be about holding power and domination. Rapist Brother and Mafia Father no one seems to care that she clearly does not have any love for her country but only money and power. I don't see any way she has stayed in office legitimately!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The woman is mentally ill.

The constant greed of power has driven her insane.
edit on 20-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

The House of Representatives is full of insanity.
edit on 20-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nance needs to move them all to China Town.

Perfectly safe there.

I remember

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Nance needs to move them all to China Town.

Perfectly safe there.

I remember

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well that left me feeling sickly.

China Town may not be the answer after all.

She should go all in and move them to China.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'll be so sad when she passes away peacefully.

<<   2 >>

join