It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Process Church of the Final Judgement: Revenge of the Occult Nerds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I really liked your observation about potential regional or elitist biases that might be at play regarding this topic.
East Coast/West Coast schism, urban vs. rural, stratification by wealth, all of this is obviously still in the political headlines today. When you mentioned that institutions and researchers should have been compelled to turn over their records, it reminded me that when I was poring over lots of boring documents regarding subproject 130, I was struck by how many mentions there were to budget concerns, money, new office equipment, etc. It almost felt like there was a 'cash grab' dimension to at least some of the subprojects, or maybe some people were using money and perks to obfuscate other intentions.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

I think, perhaps, given the fact that all that survived the purge are the financial records it's easy to see the whole thing as money-grubbing, and I do think that some, like Jolyon West, made good money out of the CIA and produced very little of actual worth, but I think that there is another side to it that can only be understood (due to the file destruction) through the people who created the programme and more specifically, understanding the quite unique socio-political climate of the Eisenhower administration that made MKULTRA seem like a "just" way for a nation to proceed. The uniquely intimate relationship between the Dulles brothers and Eisenhower allowed the CIA to become a power within a power able to initiate and direct foreign policy with little to no oversight. I think that alot of the work of the MKULTRA scientists at the periphery was inspired, if not directly, by a mindset similar to that of the Nazis. They saw the people as lesser and not worthy of life. They grew up thinking that they were the be-all-and-end-all of all creation, the Great White Race, and believed in it one hundred percent. That belief gave them the moral licence to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
For anyone to down talk the word Conspiracy, it is a very funny thing because we know those are the people who believe the media. It is a terrible thing that we know the media plays on the natural fears of mankind, but even more the unintelligent fears of our ego. To be such a dishonest almost criminal like enterprise it is only common sense to expect their games like talking down on a subject because they want others to believe them.

With all the secret societies in this world, how can there not be conspiracies? If you just look, they all revolve around one central thing, the Vatican. How can these Roman Catholics be so stupid as to believe an organization that has been lying, ruthless, killers for a full 2,000 years? One can only expect that they would steal all the antediluvian artifacts and plan world domination. Yet most of the world is disrespectfully rejecting any thought of truth.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join