It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer calls out Elizondo/Leslie Kean; claims Sheehan representing Elizondo to have him come clean

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Perhaps, but when you start to build conspiracies around the speed of DOD press releases, when there is absolutely no need for it, then you're probably too deep into tinfoilhat territory.

It could be a piece of the puzzle or it could be nothing but shouldn't be discounted , I think we're well into tinfoil hat territory the question is why , are the old disinfo faces at play again for Lol's or is this a psy-op against enemy Nations trying to show US Military Intelligence are so inept they can't identify an out of focus plane and a balloon.

For me the DoD seem to be feeding this and the old faces are spinning it out for them.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Sublant

Perhaps, but when you start to build conspiracies around the speed of DOD press releases, when there is absolutely no need for it, then you're probably too deep into tinfoilhat territory.

It could be a piece of the puzzle or it could be nothing but shouldn't be discounted , I think we're well into tinfoil hat territory the question is why , are the old disinfo faces at play again for Lol's or is this a psy-op against enemy Nations trying to show US Military Intelligence are so inept they can't identify an out of focus plane and a balloon.

For me the DoD seem to be feeding this and the old faces are spinning it out for them.

Well said and that could be at least part of the answer. Could be that they have lemons, so they are making lemonade.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
For a guy like Greer, who preaches against division and for meditation, he sure seems quick to create a division between him and Elizondo/TTSA. They should be working together.

I personally believe anyone can have contact if they truly seek it. We don't necessarily need to be looking to these outward sources. IMHO.
Some folks came to my door and told me about this guy who would be for anyone who truly had faith in him. Seems like there are some parallels?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Until they ask for tax dollars to be routed toward the Alien Invasion Defense Budget, I'll trust Zondo.

You mean like trumps Space Force?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I personally believe anyone can have contact if they truly seek it. We don't necessarily need to be looking to these outward sources. IMHO.

Take a trip to the San luis valley in so. Colarado and spend a few days. You might be surprised, or maybe not....

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Americas Space Force.

It doesn't belong to Trump and it is a necessary component to our armed forces.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The UFO / UAP Issue Hits The White House Briefing Room - 5/25/2021.

On May 25, 2021, White House Press Secretary fielded a question about the UFO/UAP issue.
It appeared Psaki had prepared remarks and prepped for the question on the UAP issue.

I agree with John about the prepped question and remarks.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Americas Space Force.

It doesn't belong to Trump and it is a necessary component to our armed forces.

I have seen a lot different types of woo in the 4 corners area and So. Colorado and New Mexico. Perhaps I can qualify as a consultant.

I think the US has had something like the Space Force for many many years. Black ops....

edit on 26-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah, mostly in the form of Air Force Space Command and the Navy's version.

Just like the air force separating from the army, it makes sense to have a force that focuses on space issues.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The UFO / UAP Issue Hits The White House Briefing Room - 5/25/2021.
It appeared Psaki had prepared remarks and prepped for the question...

Most telling words Psaki used “We don’t discuss that publicly for a range of reasons”

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: akira131

It would seem a Lawsuit has been filed by Sheehan on behalf of Elizondo has been filed. Details can be found here

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join