It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer calls out Elizondo/Leslie Kean; claims Sheehan representing Elizondo to have him come clean

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

But it is a threat.

Vehicles violating restricted airspace and shutting down nukes is a problem of military importance.

What I think is missing here is objectivity. Everyone wants to be in a camp. Greer or Elizondo? Coke or Pepsi? Who do you believe more and why?

That last part. The "why" is the most important question of all. Why do we believe certain people but not others? I tend to believe people who have presented as close to an objective view and evidence as they can muster up.

From that evidence we are left with many but not an infinite amount of questions.

Right now these are the questions I have based on evidence that Elizondo seems to have worked very hard to unearth:

What are they? Where do they come from? What are they doing here?

Once we answer those questions we then will be able to ask better questions. Maybe even profound questions that could help or even hurt humanity.

We simply do not know.

Greer on the other hand is a charlatan that has managed to embarrass himself and many others. He has dragged the good names of credible witnesses through the mud of his insane grift and is now trying to play at controversy by casting doubt on Elizondo.

Only one of those two men ever did anything credible in the UFO investigation arena and it isn't Greer. Hell, it isn't most of the people who we hear from regularly in the UFO investigation community.

Until Elizondo the vast majority of the dead UFO subject was not much more than antics by lunatics like Greer. The Blossom Goodchilds and Steven Greers of the world have thrived in the absence of movement in this field and now that it is being threatened by reality these damned roaches are scattering.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So, at this point, the only road possible is the road being taken. Before we can really address anything we have to first force the lid open. Maybe we can come together once that happens and sort through the nonsense. I don't remember what interview it was in but I do remember Elizondo being asked about past actions and secrecy and he said something along the lines of "it isn't fair to judge the military and intel agencies of today by the actions of their predecessors".

Do you believe the tide has turned in certain parts of government and the old guard who fought so hard for secrecy has slowly been replaced by newer, more open minded people? Still concerned with the safety and sanctity of the position they hold (honoring NDA's and refusing to speculate on what is still classified) and the country they serve, while simultaneously understanding this must come out and the cover up can no longer continue?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thank you for your replies. That is a good one to think on. I feel sorry for a great many of the credible witnesses that Greer has tarnished. But I don't outright deny some of their testimony due to the steaming pile that has become the Greer mantle.

His feet should be held to the fire, he has no place at this table but I don't think his claims can go unanswered either. If he is not being honest and this is just another Greer moment, we can't really let him or anyone else destroy what could be the beginning of REAL disclosure. He should be exposed and laughed out of the community.

If we believe in and trust in Lue Elizondo, Steven Greer must be addressed.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It looks like this same discussion has started in other areas people like us gather online

While not entirely on the same subject, this is about as close as you can get without naming those who shalt not be named

edit on 20-5-2021 by akira131 because: added a video

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: akira131

So, at this point, the only road possible is the road being taken. Before we can really address anything we have to first force the lid open. Maybe we can come together once that happens and sort through the nonsense. I don't remember what interview it was in but I do remember Elizondo being asked about past actions and secrecy and he said something along the lines of "it isn't fair to judge the military and intel agencies of today by the actions of their predecessors".

Do you believe the tide has turned in certain parts of government and the old guard who fought so hard for secrecy has slowly been replaced by newer, more open minded people? Still concerned with the safety and sanctity of the position they hold (honoring NDA's and refusing to speculate on what is still classified) and the country they serve, while simultaneously understanding this must come out and the cover up can no longer continue?

Beautifully written. That is EXACTLY what I think to a "T".

They have to walk such a fine line. Theyre trying to BOTH push disclosure AND ride the line of their security clearances so they can still CONTINUE moving forward. The torches have been passed to much more open minded individuals.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Now that discosure is so close, as limited as it will be, there is a cat and dog fight to be at the top of the headlines. Every ufologist should get recognition for hanging in there, but some want to throw the rest under the bus and claim that they had the best contacts and stories.

Leave Greer alone. He is vetted in this thing and did more than any of them to get the press involved and keep jabbing the government to release information. So what if he had a few excursions that turned out to be bogus. Check out the rest of them for these little burps. It is only because of their dedication and the want to get the truth out about UFO's that they got involved with them in the first place.

I like Jeremy, however he gets most of his good stuff from the research and contacts of George Knapp, Richard Dolan, Steven Greer, Linda Moulton Howe and Jamie Fox, who I feel deserve to be the pinnacle of UFOlogy, as for 30 years or more, have talked the talk, and walked the walk.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I do like it when hucksters fight.

Personally I wouldn't believe any of them as their motivation is money above anything else , the only person I trust in this field is John Greenewald Jr as he is in it for the truth , in nearly 20 years of using The Black Vault website he has given me much but taken nothing .

Greenewald is one of the greats in the field, I agree. And Greenewald's radio program is still free.
The Black Vault Radio Show

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He's also all over this topic , investigative journalism is still alive.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Now that discosure is so close, as limited as it will be, there is a cat and dog fight to be at the top of the headlines. Every ufologist should get recognition for hanging in there, but some want to throw the rest under the bus and claim that they had the best contacts and stories.

Leave Greer alone. He is vetted in this thing and did more than any of them to get the press involved and keep jabbing the government to release information. So what if he had a few excursions that turned out to be bogus. Check out the rest of them for these little burps. It is only because of their dedication and the want to get the truth out about UFO's that they got involved with them in the first place.

I like Jeremy, however he gets most of his good stuff from the research and contacts of George Knapp, Richard Dolan, Steven Greer, Linda Moulton Howe and Jamie Fox, who I feel deserve to be the pinnacle of UFOlogy, as for 30 years or more, have talked the talk, and walked the walk.

If he is being honest and his top priority was disclosure, wouldn't it benefit not just Greer and the others to work together, but literally the entire species? That is the box Greer stands on. He accused Elizondo and others of basically being rehashes of Doty peddling the false alien threat hoax. If it is true Greer is allying himself with celebrities and that he has some "inside scoop" on Elizondo's legal woes, does this not threaten the entire disclosure situation? Literally claiming that Elizondo's new lawyer is basically a plant from the disclosure project.... this goes beyond baseless claims into legal shades of grey.

What if it is true and Elizondo's legal representation throws him under the bus? Does all of this not stand to either possibly derail disclosure at best, lead us down the path of a hostile stance with whatever is behind the UAP phenomenon at worst?

At the very least it would seem to me that Daniel Sheehan has now been put in a spot legally. Having been employed by Greer, now supposedly working with Elizondo, and Greer saying the lawyer is playing both sides... being paid to represent someone and basically at the same time telling a previous client priviledged information and offering to force a current client to do/say things the previous wants. Seems unethical
edit on 20-5-2021 by akira131 because: final thought

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Why pick a side?

Greer started out good but then got greedy with his new age mumbo jumbo meet the alien fockers in the desert bull#.

Elizondo is a career intel man, but suddenly he's the appealing choice? Nah. If they didn't want this to come out it would've stayed buried that's how it works.

What if both camps are following a script?

We have suddenly moved into a post initial disclosure era with various influential people on different msm outlets talking about UFOs and not being ridiculed not even once.

Nobody is afraid of losing their jobs anymore.

UFOs are now a normal topic of conversation on both fox and cnn.

Think about that for a second.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

this is a good point. very good point. I guess my argument would be that.......... i dunno, gonna think on it for a bit and get back with you

I guess my only argument could be that it impacts literally every living person on earth. I would rather do/say something now then wait until everything is over and wonder what could have been done or what could have been said. You bring up a very simple yet very complicated point. 2 scripts 1 goal and the ball is already rolling.

I wouldn't necessarily call it picking a side as much as demanding evidence and transparency. However, what if this is the way it is to be done and the debate about weaponizing space must be had at the same time disclosure comes and to prevent that debate would cost the human race its chance to move forward.

Thank you, this is why I felt the need to post it here
edit on 20-5-2021 by akira131 because: gave it some more thought.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think during the 2010s a lot of people gave up hope of disclosure happening anytime soon.

Now from nowhere all of a sudden UFOs are getting more attention than the Cardashians.

Who profits from disclosure?

The debate about weaponizing space I believe will only be had when the MIC decide the timing is right.

I agree with you on demanding evidence and transparency, but this is the US government class of 2021 we are talking about.

Still, I watch with absolute fascination and frustration alike.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The bottom line is we only know that the technology exists and that we're still here arguing about it. That we are here argues against a standard military threat.

Since the government of the U.S. has lied, cheated, threatened and harmed it's allegedly free and informed citizens over this subject for the last 70 years, it follows that they take it seriously and have an agenda. Their agenda seems self serving and deceitful. It's obvious that the government of the U.S.A. sees their relationship with the governed as "us" vs "them."

The personalities involved in the reveal are very secondary to the government's bad actors and the seeming facts that humans are not alone and/or there is a faction of humanity that has world changing technology.

This also informs us that many so called "conspiracy theories" are most likely just as true as "ufos." Think about that.

edit on 5/20/2021 by Baddogma because: added and/or to refine outrage

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Greer's mistrust for the U.S. Military is so deep-seated that in his mind literally no Govt employee can be trusted.

I personally think Zondo is OK. Greer's been outspoken about his connections on the 'inside', therefore he should have no problem getting a briefing on what is happening at AATIP.

Until they ask for tax dollars to be routed toward the Alien Invasion Defense Budget, I'll trust Zondo.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I made the mistake in the past to give Greer the benefit of the doubt.

Young and naive i was , that press conference before 9-11 looked promising , bit later i learned he was cashing in with excursions where people would look at lights.

Not long after i dropped my entire interest in this subject , the waters became too muddy with al them false prophets.

Bloody Tic Tacs pulled me right back in.

atleast i grown to a point where i don't jump to conclusions that quick anymore.

And don't blind stare on one theory anymore.

Could still be anything to me , all posibilities are equally interesting , even if it is "just" a black program.

The technological applications are still too interesting to ignore.
edit on 20-5-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have a fairly shallow understanding of the Disclosure movement, as far as the personalities go. My focus has been to pick a few, historical events that stand out, in order to convince the open-minded deniers and to comfort the convinced who don't want to seem crazy.

My gut feeling on Greer is that he knows some things, but not enough to keep the dollars rolling in. In order to make it a viable career, he had to stretch the truth.

Elizondo has seemed genuine so far and knows there are lines he can't cross for civil and criminal reasons. But he hasn't made any outrageous claims that don't fit the narrative.

I don't know about any of the other people mentioned, but I have seen my fair share of insane charlatans.

I was already a believer, but when Tucker Carlson was on Ancient Aliens, my mind melted and exploded. And on that note, they just did a segment on The Five on Fox News.

What we need next (and would have probably gotten sooner if Trump remained President) is THE government official, standing next to Biden, telling us what he knows. It's the only next step that will have any value (short of aliens landing on the South Lawn).

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

this is a very good post. Thank you. It’s late and just want to post something quickly. Research Allies of Humanity. Having worked on DIA projects , my feeling is this is a complex opera. There exists free will in the non singularity universe in which we physically exists and that leaves much play between species for good and bad interaction and intentions.

When corso asked friend or foe, the reply was “neither.” I don’t know if corso ever had this encounter as he stated, but species that have studied our evolution are not on homo sapien psychological and sociological standards of what is moral or immoral. I suspect there is a degree of AI and hive behavior involved in extra species interaction. human ethnocentric about intent of ET may be a trap for misidentified intentions.

So Greer is evidently adding his name to the forays with all the other players. I take him seriously but also dangerous as he passes disinformation and strong hubris in his assessment of exopolitics. Why, because not all intentions are benevolent within any given species or group. Specifically, I believe as David Jacob’s has proposed there is genetic manipulation including abduction and mutilation by certain small amounts of groups. Therefore, if you can not ID the craft and intention, that would make people like Mellon and Elizondo correct in the threat assessment, right? While I want to believe most intentions are wonderful guardian of our race and loving, it’s something not to be overly doctrinaire about, like Greer. Specifically, He states mutilations are us or joint mil labs operations. He is wrong.

Is the future to become like capt kirk? My assessment is strictly conjecture, as I was not privy to anything more than biological assessment. But it is reasonable prudence. History has absolutely shown what has happened when a tech adv civilization meets a lesser one. Of course, from another perspective they made us so who is conquering or superior to who? That’s why lots of cautious demonstrations and slow disclosure.

edit on 20-5-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: akira131

Edgerton Germhausen & Grier (EG&G)
United Research Services (URS Corporation)(URS)
Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)
AATIP
Department of Energy
Area 51
The Carlyle Group
AECOM (AECOM Technology Corporation)
Department of Defense
Energy Research and Development Administration
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Federal Energy Administration
Federal Power Commission

Take another look at the list you posted.

Notice how many of the government agencies listed are concerned with Energy?

I am less interested in the relative reputations and far more cognizant of the implications of the facts already presented, and tacitly confirmed by lack of official refutation, to the public.

Yes, these "objects", whatever they are, and wherever they come from, are a "threat", inasmuch as they appear to be presenting themselves in airspace restricted due to the simultaneous activity of military aircraft. BUT a "threat" doesn't necessarily imply "hostile intent" (unless one is clinically paranoid).

Indeed, the current response these unknowns seem to elicit is almost exactly the same response that was generated by the Ohare Airport encounter a number of years ago; an unknown and unid
entified object appeared without warning or stated purpose in the restricted airspace of one of the busiest commercial airports in the world, was observed over an extended period of time by trained personnel, who did nothing to confront or interdict the. "Intruder".

In that incident as well, we saw a "craft", apparently solid, hovering essentially motionless with no visible means of propulsion.

Look, we've all been through a year that b virtually none of could have expected. It has been extremely traumatic for much of the entire world's population.

But make the connection between that list and the potential of the technology, the Energy-related technology these objects demonstrate, and the implications for potential social and economic upheaval is almost unfathomable.

Imagine a world where power-generation and transportation is NOT based on fossil fuels.

Now consider just how much of the world's economy is related to and/or dependent upon the production and processing of fossil fuels.

If you thought COVID wrecked the economy, just wait until it becomes officially confirmed that "someone " has figured out the technology to supplant such fuels!

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! "

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Tubi is a free streaming service for the most part. I’ve seen both of Greer’s movies for free......I’ll reserve my opinion pending the June report. But if your able to get Tubi in your location, ya got nothing to loose by watching both movies, besides, they have loads of UFO/Aliens related documentary’s and Syfi.....you can’t beat free!

Enjoy

edit on 21-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Another beautifully written post.

I really wish the "normies" and the "psyop" "false flag" people could point their thoughts in this direction.

People Are thinking way too black and white, a d they aren't having thought experiments at all.

Energy is at the center of this whole ordeal.

Sure.. biological lifeforms that are advances and from other solar systema are cool and all.

But that isn't really the "cool" or "life changing" stuff I think alot of us who are really into this whole ordeal are thinking as much about. After all, the drake equation confirms it. The real center of the discussion is the existence of technology that allows interstellar travel, and the energy source it uses. That is the real hidden gem at the center of a this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join