It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonance Beings of Frequency documentary film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This was of interest to me while I've been viewing a lot of comments online regarding the Schumann Resonance 7.83 hz. Which can be linked to life itself, contains information you may or may not have known.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing. Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too.

Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second. This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Knowledge of the manipulation of frequencies is the essence of Magick.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

Are musicians magicians then?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is great information and very enlightening. Thank you for sharing. Almost brought tears to my eyes. Definitely following through on my plans for the day to get out in nature and leave my phone in the car or off! Maybe even unplug my wifi router for the day.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Yes, for me because I can see the resonant colors and they are the same each time for every song. It's like watching a movie for me when I listen to music (with closed eyes).

It triggers sensations too. This can be achieved for others, search for a thread named like "shivering from music" or "goosebumps from music" here on ATS. The program you see, I didn't built it but I worked out the equations that the OP trained a neural network on.

It could predict my sensations over a huge domain of songs, with high hit rate. Putting this program online is something I want to achieve because I want to fulfill his idea. It's written in C++ and I started to learn C# and C++ but I am years away I think from bringing it to fruitition and then I fear it won't run like before because of different computer environment.

I can run it though so if anyone reads this still waiting for the results of their songs, just contact me and tell me the name of the song and I will go check if it has been processed. There's no button to process the songs, he did it by manipulating a different function to spawn the processing. I have the source code, because I need to compile it in VisualStudios each time, but I am not smart enough to figure out the parameter call for the toolchain to work, it contains strange expressions I have not seen elsewhere in the whole code.

That's what I found out yet. Music is something magical, just think about how our ears are at the side of the head, perfect for introducing resonance frequency to the skull/brain. This has been measured with an EEG to find out what senses fire when I hear certain kind of sounds and combination of sounds, also other physical input.

The result was, I am official not crazy or bonkers because I don't imagine it, it's happening and it's called Synesthesia, it isn't a sickness. I spread the word to others because really those that are gifted with some form of synesthesia don't even know it. So if someone reads this and thinks "hey I can smell numbers" or other stuff, you're not crazy, your brain is wired up different with the senses to the hypothalamus.

10-15 out of 100 people work like that and less than 1 out of 100 know about it. Because it's normal and until someone externally questions sentences like "That hurt like chocolate tastes", they never know.

edit on 20.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Check out “binaural beats” as that is really wild tech to go into your own brain and look around!!

In all seriousness, the difference between two frequencies set up a frequency in your brain that cycles at that rate. You can “teach” your mind to pay attention to this effect and basically use technology to meditate. You can cycle through the faster alpha wave, go to beta, and drop to delta waves of REM sleep. My guess is that is how hypnotism works… you are “tracked” into a frequency that is “dream like” (I.e., hypnagogic).

Oddly, my “brain trainer” light and sound machine has an input for a music device! Like they know that you would be turned on to this!!

Now, to use the same tech and find the “brown note” and reap my revenge upon the world!!!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Absolutely.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sounds akin to the Monroe Institutes' Hemi-sync.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I couldn’t find the thread you were referring to which is a shame as I’m really interested in the subject. Synesthesia is something I find fascinating but until now I’ve not had the pleasure of knowing someone who actually experiences it.

I love music and art, both have been a hobby of mine for the majority of my life, I’m curious how you see notes, does each note have a corresponding colour? For example a musical scale comprises of 5 or 7 notes usually and then we have the ROY G BIV of the colour spectrum. A musical scale will define the mood of the music, so a minor scale can convey a moody brooding or sad feel to the music, others a happy feel or exotic etc.. I’m curious how this is visualised?

Now for me I have relative pitch but not perfect pitch and even my relative pitch can get confused, however tone plays a big role too, I’m very good at distinguishing which instrument is being played or one voice from another, anyway I’m curios how tones translate to colours if they do at all? Or are they more like shades? Or something else entirely?

Thanks in advance for any insights you might have to offer.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I get dizzy when I hear binaural beats, doesn't matter the frequency but the setup on the headphones is important. When I tune it in with an equalizer, the cups around my ears begin to swing. It feels like someone is holding the headphone and doing circle motions.

And that's about how you can imagine it looks like.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The second entry from him was directed towards me, because I initially asked him to keep me out of any forum talk. The last entry in this thread is from me, my old account that I lost because gmail login problem.

I’m curious how you see notes, does each note have a corresponding colour?

Yes.

For example a musical scale comprises of 5 or 7 notes usually and then we have the ROY G BIV of the colour spectrum. A musical scale will define the mood of the music, so a minor scale can convey a moody brooding or sad feel to the music, others a happy feel or exotic etc.. I’m curious how this is visualised?

Hard to describe! I just let it happen and enjoy, trying never to overthink.High pitch sound like a needle are sharp, thin, light blue-silver, vertical and elongated. Middle pitched sounds, like knocking on a door, is like a horizontal half moon progressing and it's darker colors. Low pitched sounds are very dark colors, potato-ish, blob like. Like you look at something colorful in a dark room.

The intensity and speed of the sound rising and fading away is hardness. A knock is very hard, in nature too. Throwing a bag of flour on the counter is pillow like.

This sounds nut's as hell, I know.

edit on 21.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Everything here is. I go into more detail but, thats another post for another thread for another forum.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

That’s an interesting thread, I will have to check out the links shared by the posters. The thing with ATS is it sends me down other rabbit holes and I often end up with more questions than answers

The way you visualise music makes sense to me, if I’m correct in my understanding that is. Low sounds being darker coloured and more blob like and higher pitches being bright and needle like...have you seen any of the computer generated graphics to go along with music? They remind me of rhythmic kaleidoscopes and not really representing what the music is doing in my mind.

Anyway for me I get that tingle (frisson) at certain moments of realisation or synchronicity or dejavu even..

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi surfer,

it took me a while to find out, I read a loot of books since I could read. That's why I always thought it's normal, to a degree. I read sentences like "a dark boom sound" or "the noise of the needle was sharp and high pitched when it touched the ground".

I think there is a reason why we think high/bright and low/dark. Sun is high and bright and inside the ground or valley, it's dark. Darker colors are not as good to notice than bright color, they have a "low profile".

Because of sentences and sayings like this, I expected it is normal to have this, that is until I met someone that has the color and symbol thing happen with open eyes. And I was like, wait what, you can do this with open eyes? And then I heard that it's still not normal for most. Then some intrigued looks when I said things like it hurt's like potato (tastes) were explainable to me lol.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Not bragging but I know for a fact that colour blind folk are gifted & special & may even be sensory enhanced other ways to balance out. Lol !

new topics

top topics

join