It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Member of CCP Think Tank Claims China Won Unprecedented Biological War Against the US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Can anyone else confirm what he is saying in the video?

If this is factual, it is a pretty bold statement to say the least.

twitter.com...

Senior Member of CCP Think Tank Claims China Won Unprecedented Biological War Against the US in 2020 and “Put the US Back in its Place” (VIDEO)

Chen Ping, Senior Researcher at #FudanUniversity, professor at #PekingUniversity, says the #CCP won the trade war, science & technology war, and especially the biological war in 2020. "The achievement is unprecedented.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/senior-member-ccp-think-tank-claims-china-won-unprecedented-biological-war-us-2020-put-us-back-place-video/

“In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war. The achievement is unprecedented. This is an epoch-making historical record. So for the liberal, America-worshiping cult within China, their worship of the US is actually unfounded. After this trade war and biological warfare, the US was beaten back to its original shape,” Chen Ping said.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

1st off.. I dont think that's what he meant by that.

I think he meant that in terms of RESPONSE to the pandemic. He's not saying COVID was a biological warfare weapon. He is saying that in the war against a biological adversary, China performed better in response.

Which is true.

If he DID mean it in the way you interpreted, then he's simply a kook, because Im pretty sure more Chinese perished than US citizens, especially since they were hit way harder, and in the beginning before anyone knew how to combat it.

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Killing people who were knocking on deaths door is not the way to bring a country to it's knees, IMHO.

Withholding treatments because, Orangeman bad and Pharma profits, as well as fearmongering propaganda, lockdowns, dehumanising through mandatory mask policies, and injecting people with highly experimental substances including the young and healthy is, IMHO, a far better way to bring a country to it's knees ....... erm ........what the ........

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I think he meant that in terms of RESPONSE to the pandemic. He's not saying COVID was a biological warfare weapon. He is saying that in the war against a biological adversary, China performed better in response.

Which is true.

If he DID mean it in the way you interpreted, then he's simply a kook, because Im pretty sure more Chinese perished than US citizens, especially since they were hit way harder, and in the beginning before anyone knew how to combat it.

Do you believe that senior officials in the CCP care about keeping score of fatalities, China vs the West?

FWIW "biological warfare" doesn't sound like anthropomorphism of COVID in this case, not in the context it was used.

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I'm sorry but "biological warfare" cannot be mistranslated.

It's very specific.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's very specific.

I didn't say it was mistranslated. I said misinterpreted. 2 completely different things.

Example.. lets use another massive tragedy that has occurred in our past and apply this..

Lets say if, in the 80's, a Ukrainian official is talking about their nations magnificent feats. He then says "we won the nuclear war"...

He clearly doesnt mean he bombed other countries with nuclear weapons and won.

In that circumstance, the phrase "nuclear war" is taken as, "the war against a nuclear catastrophe"

If you were to assume that person means he won a war against someone else using nuclear weapons, he would be wrong and a looney tune. Seeing as how the nuclear catastrophe (much like Covid, originating in China), at Chernobyl, hurt and killed way more of Ukraines own citizens, than it did abroad.

I think this statement is a great Rorschach test IMO

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's very specific.

This^. The terms 'biological warfare' and 'war against a biological foe' don't have the same way of getting mixed up in Chinese like they do in English. There is no way to misinterpret them like people would imagine from the English words.

Also, Jennifer Zeng is not in the business of misrepresenting. She is highly trustworthy.
edit on 19-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Meh
F them
They can't even feed their people

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

the US was beaten back to its original shape

Interpret that.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Meh
F them

It's not the 'them' there we need to worry about. It's the 'them' here that they have control of.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Which is true.

...If you believe that China, a nation of 1.4 Billion people, many living right on top of each other in mega cities, only saw 91,000 cases of COVID19 and 4,600 deaths from it AND that they did this without foreknowledge of the virus (meaning they had developed it under control in a lab and decided they were prepared enough to release it... the definition of biological warfare), then I have some lovely beachfront property in Phoenix to sell you. Either the CCP lied through their asses about their numbers... which means using you understanding of "biological war" the idea that China 'won" is certainly not true, or they sacrificed a portion of Wuhan for a month, just long enough to ensure the virus spread globally in what seemed to be more or less holistic fashion before they killed their creation in Wuhan, a creation they had already immunized the rest of their population against, and declared victory just in time to lean back and watch the rest of the planet kick themselves in the nuts economically and freedom-wise.

The CCP is a virus and should be eradicated at this point for the health of the citizens of the country they rule as much as for the overall health of the entire planet.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It seems like the Chinese are very insecure about themselves. Do not allow freedom of speech can't say anything bad about the government, hate social justice, religions. So what did they win again? Sounds like they lost to me.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Put the subs to sea, flush the bombers, let the nucs fly.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Meh
F them

Lies.

They have dogs, bats, pangolins, cats, jellyfish, monkeys, cockroaches and slugs.

Bon apetit!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

LoL what do you mean? Glorious China only had 5000 something COVID deaths. God Emperor Xi saved billions.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Is the CCP™ think-tank related to the Round-Table™, the Royal-Societies™, and CFR™ scumbags ?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Meh
F them

Lies.

They have dogs, bats, pangolins, cats, jellyfish, monkeys, cockroaches and slugs.

Bon apetit!

Not enough
They may have solient green tho

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Which is true.

Do you believe that senior officials in the CCP care about keeping score of fatalities, China vs the West?

FWIW "biological warfare" doesn't sound like anthropomorphism of COVID in this case, not in the context it was used.

Exactly. What I think might settle this question is: how many Americans have taken the experimental gene therapy, and how many Chinese have taken it?

Pretty sure China didn’t offer it to its citizens, and the US is practically forcing its brainwashed mindless citizens to take it, then yes, I believe China has most definitely won the biological warfare war.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well . It ain't really " OVER " till the Fat Lady Sings , and I Hear She Recently came Down with Laryngitis .

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It seems like the Chinese are very insecure about themselves. Do not allow freedom of speech can't say anything bad about the government, hate social justice, religions. So what did they win again? Sounds like they lost to me.

Except for “hate social justice,” you are describing the USA. You are absolutely describing what the USA has become.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join