It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Vaxx Is A Luciferian Agenda Targeting Humanity [2021-05-15] - Dr. Stella Immanuel (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm all about them succubi.

Damn BB... .well done!!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Your getting it, here's a hint. Several people... Go back in time and start researching the scientist and doctors that were killed the past 10years with their research stolen, and the companies/governments that hired them. After a "shortage", even Bill Nye may be complicate.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

" Horrifying Bombshell! Connecticut Warns Moderna VAX Contains Deadly Poison ! "

www.infowars.com...

The People are getting WISE to this Genocide NWO Agenda . Don't Take the POISON !

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I must be in a funny mood tonight because I'm agreeing with you yet I get the feeling you're trying to convince me.
Apologiesi if that's wrong.

My problem is trying to discuss some of these things with people in the real world who have swallowed the government /media line and won't leave their rut and seek other alternative possibilities for what's going on .

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

No One GREATER than You Yourself is Deeply Concerned about your Health and Well Being . .................REMEMBER That and you Will be OK ..........

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Actually check out my big reveal post. I want to show you what I wrote at the start of it. You will see I get badmouthed quite a bit. But Biggest Info I got was like 1/3/5 or 9 on the pages. Before they steer completely off topic. But ALL of it was speculation.

Then PM me your thoughts, remember this post was over a year ago. How accurate was it?maybe we can take this private. Cause honestly I can use a second mind. To help with patterns.

I don't mind teaching others. How to use their pattern recognition.

Remember bill gates just bought like 80% of the agriculture/food supply. He also disappeared when the FDA refused to allow him to chip people, he took all his money to china. Only came back into public view after Biden won. 'eager to work with him" after disappearing for almost 6-8 months. With new news of him and his wife getting a divorce.

(My theory is his wife had either a family member a daughter or someone close who was pregnant and lost her child, and since BILL was responsible indirectly through covid vaccines.. she ended it with him)

Whoa.. just googled that. LOW AND BEHOLD his eldest daughter got married with theories being she was pregnant.
www.etonline.com...

2019 wedding, and yes she was pregnant! With no baby to make Bill Gates a grandfather, after his hiatus. Fun stuff, I figured as much as that would be the straw most women could never forgive a man responsible for the death of their family's baby.

By timeline, she would of been third trimester. About the time she would of "gotten vaccinated to protect the baby" along with all those other women, weeks before delivery who lost a child.
edit on 19-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

That's a lot of information to work through.
There's certainly been a lot of things converging for some time and a noticeable acceleration recently.
More patterns than a roll of wallpaper.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The beast is the political system of things of humankind. That is why the number 6 is a man's number. No where in the prophecy does it state that 6 is Satan's number. Now 7 in Bible prophecy represents divine perfection. 6 is short of 7. It is thus representative of man's imperfection.

That the mark of the beast (man's number) is 666 shows the gross imperfection of human governments. Anyone involved in this world's political system of things receives the symbolic mark of the beast.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thanks👍🏼😊

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I love your source, very credible. Especially when she claims demons are having sex with people in their dreams.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013.

A sermon you say? About Sucubi you say? Sucubi spoken about in the bible?...Her religion?...Which she was GIVING A SERMON ON? Oh my! What if she was giving a sermon on the demons being cast into the bodies of swine?....Just means she is relating information OF HER RELIGION.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You totally just tried to pull the I can see Russia from my house lie.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
A sermon you say? About Sucubi you say? Sucubi spoken about in the bible?...Her religion?...Which she was GIVING A SERMON ON? Oh my! What if she was giving a sermon on the demons being cast into the bodies of swine?....Just means she is relating information OF HER RELIGION.

It's cool if you believe her, she sounds like a total nutjob to me.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
You totally just tried to pull the I can see Russia from my house lie.

No, I pointed out that the woman is a raving loon and it seems most people replying agree with me.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If it has not been mentioned and since I have limited time to read.

The vaccine ironically contains Luciferase

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Vaccines is alien overlords injecting stuffs to mind control humans.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You mean, just like that time when the Holy Gospel was spreading, an it was repent, an thou shall be saved by some Light Bearer, and the earth being the center of the universe.

And worship an image, that causes great signs of fire in the sky, like the Hebrew God dispensing the Ten Plagues of Egypt or having a Snake heal people, in some kind covenant?

Just like that time?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Salander

I had that thought. Though I got the idea from the Stargate episode "2001", where aliens disguised a sterility drug as an anti-aging vaccine to clear earth for farmland.

@ OP:

Of the things Trump initiated "Operation Warp Speed" removed the buerocracy that prolonged most vaccine development. He has taken great pride in the operation's accomplishments.

So my question how can it be a luciferian and assumed leftist conspiracy if the most important initiative to bring about a viable vaccine quickly was a republican directive?

How did the Luciferians get Trump to pave the way for them like that?

Good questions. I'm no Trump fan, and my first take would be that Trump offered up Warp Speed because he was paid by the pharmaceutical industry? Or he's just that damn stupid? Either way, party affiliation seems to have little meaningful effect on whether or not any individual paid to play in the scam.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen
Vaccines is alien overlords injecting stuffs to mind control humans.

You don't need vaccine for that, just Alex Jones type stuff, or more mainstream sources, be it left, or right.

This thread is proof

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join