It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does not kill you makes you stronger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah, I mean... what hasn't killed me has just given me chronic pain.

Sure there are some things where the what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger may apply, but it's definitely not comprehensive.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Victim mentality?

Hardly. Everyone has a point past which they can not go.

I suffer PTSD--and I guarantee you that those episodes do not make me stronger for have suffered them.

Do I continue on after--of course, life doesn't stop just because you've had a nightmare that wakes you up screaming, or chocking on sobs.

Oddly enough, my PTSD is a direct result of someone who reached a breaking point, and took their own life with a shotgun.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

No. It's not. Not in the slightest. If it were, suicide rates wouldn't be what they are.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I think the quote was meant to apply to circumstances that have completely run their course and are no longer an issue.

You can't talk in past tense about ongoing situations.

That's my interpretation. If that makes sense?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dunning Kruger

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Birth is Terminal

So there is that...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I hope that saying works foe me...

back in fall of 2019, the world was pre-Covid/pre-Vaxx, took advice from Alt Media and restarted taking Zinc & D-3 for immune system robustness...

just 3 days ago my daughter's friend from NM was invited to bunk in a extra bedroom here...
the problem is that ms, L wants to fly out to see her sister in CA,,,but had to accept a Vaxx Jab to board a plane...

presently i am secretly disinfecting places ms, L sits in, touches, etc. because the Vaxx takes a week to start shedding skin cells loaded with Spike Proteins and should continue contaminating this house for as long as 7 more weeks---> according to reliable alt media testimony

if ms, L hangs around much longer, her bedroom will be quaranteened by me so her shedding Vaxx molecules of Covid gets corralled

but i might rely on the Spirit to protect or 'seal' my body from getting the Covid disease from a Vaxxed, temporary guest who says i'm over hyping the issue....

i believe that heaven is another dimension of Alien -spirit entities who are a billion years advanced from human mortals
and one of those Angels passed along that phrase to humanity (likely in a ancient civilization eons ago by now)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join