It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third horseman!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
“may you live in interesting times” is a curse, its more of a curse when you have no idea why.
The Cabalists, Globalist, Conglomerates… or whatever collective you want to give thee illuminated wash outs. Have been looking for a sign to implement their agenda into action, but what sign were they waiting for, and would they all agree it was the same sign, or in my experience a succession of signs. That would be the catalyst for them to bring about apocalyptic prophecy (see Ezekiel, Revelations). Now we have witnessed many instances in the past where these signs may have been seen cyclically, there is nothing new under the sun, that which has advanced and is, has been. We are living in times where information is power, its cryptic, and has many meanings.

I think there will be human actors in this part of the drama
but I don't think they're aware of Biblical signs
they are doing what they do for their own agenda. some (like the ethanol boosters) probably sincerely think they're making things better for humanity (and Earth).

a lot of Bible scholars believe Israel will suffer a huge invasion soon and the USA won't help them (much). we see Israel under attack now. Democrats are in power and they will not support Israel. presumably the Gog-Magog war will occur when Iran &co figure the USA won't interfere. does anyone think any of these actors pay attention to Bible prophecy?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

does anyone think any of these actors pay attention to Bible prophecy?

Which interpretation of Bible prophecy are you referring to? There must be hundreds...

www.logos.com...

Which interpretation do you favor...literal or nonliteral?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

for bible interpretations wikipedia is good, its edited by the CIA, and spooks leave breadcrumbs, because its their job, lifes a filter you know.

edit on 21-5-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is as good a place to put this as the Q forum so here's one to put in for gematria/ gematrix.org

I typed in "Egregore Thought Forms".

Lots of interesting things popped up there.
edit on 28-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

You know what im inclined to believe you there is something else underlying all this and it could be original conscious belief that keeps certain things cyclical, or possibly an event that is inline with something historical that has happened could trigger a a preious pattern that has been before.

for example if a cruise ship goes down and kills a lot of the poor, could a war come shortly after. Titanic>WW1

im not entirely sure but thanks for giving me a new angle.

edit on 26-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you read theology.... because when you do yes there are difference but fundamentally they all explain the same things in different ways and it has been this way since the start... look at the similarities from the ancient and into the new.

same shhh different delivery.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join