It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that UFO/UAP phenomenon is artificial intelligence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think for humanity to reach the stars, firstly it would take Artificial Intelligence to do the scouting and then post-humanism to actually develop the capability of reaching the stars. Maybe somebody beat us to it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Doesn't explain a lot of similar sightings where computers weren't even invented.

Unless it already happened in the future (xD) and it developed working, non timeline-splitting time travel.

But then.... I would be prevented so send off this message. Or ignored to not make it look suspicious I never answered to you. But then you wouldn't know I was going to answer, so It would be the first one.

hitting reply now..

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trust me. I know ALL about that. I spent the better part of a decade in Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance. I am fully aware of the US militaries ACTUAL capabilities in this field. What has been released thus far by the DoD regarding UAPs is but the tip of the iceberg. There is a Top Secret UAP briefing that has been making the rounds in the Intel Community and Congress for the last 18 months or so. It is chock full of high definition pictures, videos, radar, multiple sensor outputs showing all manner of "things" in the air. No actual aliens that I know of, but more than enough visual evidence to make even the staunchest skeptic into a believer. With any luck much of this will be declassified and released in the upcoming UAP Task Force report to Congress.

Of course there's been a "Top Secret briefing" going on this whole time. They've got to make this whole psy op as believeable as possible. Can't believe they actually have the balls to do something similar to Project Bluebeam.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I think the idea behind AI being responsible, is that the AI in question does not belong to the current incarnation of the human race.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Skynet has not gone live. AI technology is as smart as a cockroach. The conspiracies as of late are dismissing every abduction and alien encounter.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I didn't thought of that angle of view!

You say intelligent "von Neumann machines"? Why not!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When you're dealing with something so unknown, a lot of things are "possible." Crazy insane things. But until we find out what exactly these UFOs represent, it's best to stick within the realms of the "probable."

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

www.history.com...

Iron Sky
duckduckgo.com...
- I recommend going for the dictators-cut.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am with you on that. For example, look what I found in Google Earth. Initially, I thought that it was some kind of plane flying over the area, although its shape was not of a plane known by me. However, when I used the History feature in Google Earth, all the images showed the object there as far as 1984. Well, this is not entirely true: while the object is still seen in the default image (when the History feature is off), it strangely disappeared in the satellite images seen from 2017 on. Once stablish that the object is, or was, in the ground, I measured its wingspan and it gave me a value of around 300’. The problem is that there haven’t been built many aircrafts with that wingspan; and to my knowledge, none of them have “canard” blades, as this one has.

I thought that this might be of interest in the subject, as it could be showing technology yet undeveloped, in the pre-computer era. You can find it in Google Earth, searching on the following coordinates: 5°42'53.58"S 72°36'2.87"E. And to my knowledge, this is a new sight, I could not find it elsewhere.

I almost forgot to add that I made a 3d model, using the satellite bathymetry data available, and although the resolution is quite coarse, it was enough to determine that the object is submerged 19 feet deep. I wanted to add a picture of the model, but I couldn't find out how.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

edit on 21-5-2021 by alauzara because: Add last paragraph

top topics

<< 1   >>

join