It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York opens criminal investigation into Trump Organisation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nothing has been settled out of that, supposedly the investigation is still active. But we all know nothing will ever come from it.
edit on 19-5-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: chr0naut

Nothing has been settled out of that, supposedly the investigation is still active. But we all know nothing will ever come from it.

In the Ukraine and in the US, "BOOM" headlines and then nothingburger, even now.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am excited. A lifetime of criminal activity, and he has lawyered his way through, now his lawyers are dishing the dirt on him! He is going down. And just wait till Maxwell starts telling her story, how Epstein got his "starter money" in the sex trafficking industry! I solidly remember the stories growing up in Florida. Trump invested in everything he liked. I came () this close . Remember when trump said " deeply troubled women are the best in bed"? Popcorn time!

edit on 19-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I am excited. A lifetime of criminal activity, and he has lawyered his way through, now his lawyers are dishing the dirt on him! He is going down. And just wait till Maxwell starts telling her story, how Epstein got his "starter money" in the sex trafficking industry! I solidly remember the stories growing up in Florida. Trump invested in everything he liked. Popcorn time!

Can you only imagine how certain posters on here would go absolutely mental if Biden was being investigated for criminal offences?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Can you only imagine how certain posters on here would go absolutely mental if Biden was being investigated for criminal offences?

I'd throw a ****ing party, just like I will for this one. Burn them all.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes, they are ravenous here for Joe. But we are discussing the dirty old man named trump.

I am excited. A lifetime of criminal activity, and he has lawyered his way through, now his lawyers are dishing the dirt on him! He is going down. And just wait till Maxwell starts telling her story, how Epstein got his "starter money" in the sex trafficking industry! I solidly remember the stories growing up in Florida. Trump invested in everything he liked. Popcorn time!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd throw a ****ing party, just like I will for this one. Burn them all.

Harsh, but fair.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
If you ask me I’d say they’re making sure Trump will never ever be able to run for POTUS again, for obvious reasons. They’ll dig up every single piece of dirt they can find, no matter how insignificant, and burry him under it.

They don't have to dig it up. Allen Weisselberg will be ratting out trump in the near future to save his own skin, just like Cohen did.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
thehill.com...

Perhaps there will be some candidate campaigning on "Lock him up" just like trump did with Hillary. I love the smell of irony in the morning.
edit on 19-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
2024 Trump Vs Hilliary 2 this time it's personal, lol.
T "I'm gonna lock you up" H "look how far that went last time, but if elected I will lock you up"
T "na uh" H "ya huh"
Meanwhile Murica is still burning literally and figuratively.

a reply to: olaru12

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If this was started BEFORE he was in office and there was ANY REAL evidence he would have already been charged. # they impeached him in just a few weeks on false evidence so if there was any why wait????

It is all more BS to make him look bad. You are more worried about a valuation on a property than what the current administration is doing? If you do then the media is doing its job.

Now they can use the sound bite 'Criminal Charges'. Funny all this came out days after the Dossier was found to be bunk, no?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I am excited. A lifetime of criminal activity, and he has lawyered his way through, now his lawyers are dishing the dirt on him! He is going down. And just wait till Maxwell starts telling her story, how Epstein got his "starter money" in the sex trafficking industry! I solidly remember the stories growing up in Florida. Trump invested in everything he liked. I came () this close . Remember when trump said " deeply troubled women are the best in bed"? Popcorn time!

Les Wexner?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If this was started BEFORE he was in office and there was ANY REAL evidence he would have already been charged. # they impeached him in just a few weeks on false evidence so if there was any why wait????

I do not agree with that.

He was not Exposed prior to political office.

And as far as impeachment evidence — Mueller’s investigation was Stopped — he was still investigating.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lots of info based on lies from Cohen (blackmailed into lying) 😎

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If this was started BEFORE he was in office and there was ANY REAL evidence he would have already been charged.

You do know this went to the Supreme Court to obtain the tax documents used in the filings, right? And that they only ruled this past year that the DA could obtain them, right?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

What was it you guys used to say for the last 4 years?

OH YEAH! NOTHING BURGER!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: alldaylong

Honestly?

I'm surprised Trump is still alive.

The hatred from the evil left is epic!

But really, I'm shocked that there haven't been multiple assassination attempts.

My cat has been acting as his body double to mitigate the risk.

'Im Donald Trump...I'm no a cat'

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

This most likely means something was found in the election fraud that will help Trump. I can't think of any other reason the democrats would still go after him if they weren't afraid of him.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This most likely means something was found in the election fraud that will help Trump. I can't think of any other reason the democrats would still go after him if they weren't afraid of him.

The elites have to show they will ruin anyone that is not of their group. Resistance is futile, and will lead to your destruction.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Remember when liberals hated Comey simply because he was on Trump's Admin and cheered on Colbert's show after it was announced that Comey had been fired, and then Colbert had to correct them?

edit on 20-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You can get more information from the this

Link

then from tax returns. The fact that the SCOTUS was bothered by this witch-hunt is amazing. Makes for good hate news instead of talking about 46 running over reporters in an electric truck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join