It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York opens criminal investigation into Trump Organisation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CitizenZero
“Cohen said...”

There is no worse place to hang your hopes and dreams.

Sworn affidavits and all that.

LOL, what are those? I remember not long ago........

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy

The initial investigations predate him being President. Vance had a condo valuation issue he overlooked prior to Trump running.

Definitely that should be looked into. And definitely Biden’s payments from China and Ukraine, through his crackhead son, while his dad was VP, should NOT be looked into.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
BURNT STEAK ?!!

Book'im Dano.

Exactly.

Who TF eats well done steak with ketchup?

Superbowl champion and mvp Patrick Mahomes....

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

According to the so-called "legal experts" in the media, the Trump organization has been the subject of at least one New York criminal investigation since 2017.

To deflect from failing Joe Biden, the media is dredging up old news, and rebranding it as new.

Pitiful.

edit on 5/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced. This includes bickering and chit chat.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If you ask me I’d say they’re making sure Trump will never ever be able to run for POTUS again, for obvious reasons. They’ll dig up every single piece of dirt they can find, no matter how insignificant, and burry him under it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I hope they get him this time. LOCK HIM UP!!!!

That criminal mastermind has slipped through the grasp of justice almost every time, but not this one!

Nothing short of the electric chair! And hang him while he fries. perhaps a lethal injection as well. Just to be sure.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hope they get him this time. LOCK HIM UP!!!!

That criminal mastermind has slipped through the grasp of justice almost every time, but not this one!

Nothing short of the electric chair! And hang him while he fries. perhaps a lethal injection as well. Just to be sure.

hahahahahahahaha
Im detecting sarcasm.
Trump is the Sam Hyde of politics, always gets away with it.
When we do finally get him I think we will have to put a stake through his heart, remove his head and place it in his groin. Just to be sure he doesnt come back.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Better yet, let Joe run him over! That would be awesome.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

They'll have to hold up in court, just like all of them are supposed to. Right? Right.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Definitely that should be looked into. And definitely Biden’s payments from China and Ukraine, through his crackhead son, while his dad was VP, should NOT be looked into.

I have no issue investigating every single political clown in Washington which means all of them.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Superbowl champion and mvp Patrick Mahomes....

Former champ, he got his clocked cleaned last time out. Probably all that burnt meat he was eating.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

They'll have to hold up in court, just like all of them are supposed to. Right? Right.

I think they have to be HEARD in court in order to find out if they hold up. But I get it, some are more equal than others.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think they have to be HEARD in court in order to find out if they hold up. But I get it, some are more equal than others.

Maybe the ones that didn't get heard should have walked into court on two legs.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There have been a few
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
I could go on but I have different rabbit hole I am immersed in
Ok more than a few but who is counting?
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Didn't New York already subpoena Trump's Federal taxes looking for evidence of some crime? I'm guessing they came up empty because I never heard of Trump being charged with anything as a result.

I remember at the time it bothered me that a DA with an obvious grudge was able to get someone's Federal taxes just to go on a fishing expedition. What really bothered me was how many people were OK with that.

I think the law should apply equally to everyone. If I have a grudge against someone, I should be able to get ten years of their tax returns to look for anything shady.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Wow.

They just can't get past this guy. He must have been doing right by the people.

Wish I could live that rent free...

Just like Hillary and Obama were living rent free in Trump's brain?

Does anyone actually pay cerebral rent for someone else obsessing over them? The saying is irrational, just as the repetition of it not particularly creative.

LOL.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: theatreboy

The initial investigations predate him being President. Vance had a condo valuation issue he overlooked prior to Trump running.

Didn't they try that already and it was a nothingburger?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Didn't New York already subpoena Trump's Federal taxes looking for evidence of some crime? I'm guessing they came up empty because I never heard of Trump being charged with anything as a result.

I remember at the time it bothered me that a DA with an obvious grudge was able to get someone's Federal taxes just to go on a fishing expedition. What really bothered me was how many people were OK with that.

I think the law should apply equally to everyone. If I have a grudge against someone, I should be able to get ten years of their tax returns to look for anything shady.

The President was somewhat protected against normal prosecution. It was supposed to have been done via the impeachment process.

He's not the President anymore.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The fact that the current DA ran on a platform almost exclusively of "Get Trump by any means possible" should tell everyone all they need to know about this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join