It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant Horrible Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't have much time as of late to view or reply, but need to get this out. For the past month or so, I've been having seriously disturbing, horrible dreams.

1) My uncle passed away three years ago, and for the most part my dreams about him are quite pleasant. However, the one I had the other night was anything but. It started out with me getting a phone call from his nurse. (In life, he was in an accident where he was t-boned completely pulverizing his pelvis causing a life filled with pain.) His nurse told me he had fallen and that I need to come over. I end up at his place, he's standing with huge gashes across his body where his skin literally "popped" open. I could see deep inside the numerous gashes. He said, "I think I'm f***d up". I reassured him and told him, "Nah I've seen worse. You'll be OK". I spoke to his nurse and woke up.

The part about this dream that disturbed me was him standing there with huge gashes in his body. The rest of the dream was mundane.

2) In this dream, I was somewhere in the not too distant future. Maybe 5-10 years at most. I was outside my old home in Georgia. It's a typical suburb with middle class homes. However, in my dream the sky was red, all the grass was gone and in place red dirt. The trees were all dead. There were two factions warring against each other, the one I was part of and the "bad guys". (I define them as bad guys as they were the ones torturing captives and killing anyone in their way. Our side was just trying to survive.)

There's a quick fight that erupts between the two factions, and by luck we captured the leader. He was begging for his life and the group I was with were arguing about if they should kill him or imprison him. Me and a couple more were pleading to imprison him, saying killing him isn't going to make things right. But before we could do anything further a single gun shot rang out amongst the crowd and the enemy leader fell to the ground.

We all stood in silence looking at the enemy leader hunched over in a pool of his own blood. A split second later, he rises with half his face blown off and says, "Now you have done it" in a serious monotone tone.

I woke up. It was just so freaky seeing a place from my childhood in the state it was in, then on top of that the guy coming back from being shot in the head saying now we've done it.

I have tons more, but these two stick out the most to me. If anyone has any idea what these might mean I'd appreciate it. And this post is more for me, just to get it out there more than anything. But I do appreciate your feedback and comments.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Before going to bed I would recommend that you state out loud several times : I will experience only good and helpful dreams that I will remember when waking.
edit on 19-5-2021 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I suggest the over-the-top, graphic 'Dreams' are highly stylized (subconscience) deep seated warnings to Yourself that accepting the 'VaXXXine' would be grotesquelly fatal to Yourself

maybe i'm an alarmist
but many people are behaving weird in reaction to COVID19 Vaxx being introduced into their body/ thoughts

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thank you both. I will state that at night before I go to sleep. St Udio, I'm not worried (at all) about the vaccine as I won't be taking it.

top topics

join