It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The planned fall of the USA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The term length for the U.S. House of Representatives is two years, with elections held every even year. Unlike the Office of the President, there are no limits on the number of terms a representative is permitted to serve. Each of the 435 members of the House of Representatives runs for one two-year term at a time.

The 2022 United States House of Representatives elections will be held on November 8, 2022.
Elections will be held to elect representatives from all 435 congressional districts across each of the 50 United States.

Here are the RINO Republicans who Joined Dems to Frame Trump –
All of the Traitors below deserve to be Primaried, for throwing their own fellow Republicans and Republican Voters under the bus.
As they sided with the warmongering Democrat Coup, to Cheat the rightful winner of the 2020 Election, who was President Donald Trump:

AL - Barry Moore of Alabama - representing Alabama's 2nd Congressional District.
AR - Steve Womack of Arkansas - representing Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District.
AR - French Hill of Arkansas - representing Arkansas' 2nd Congressional District.
CA - David Valadao of California - representing California's 21st Congressional District.
FL - Carlos Gimenez of Florida - representing Florida's 26th Congressional District.
FL - Maria Elvira Salazar of Florida - representing Florida's 27th Congressional District.
ID - Mike Simpson of Idaho - representing Idaho's 2nd Congressional District.
IL - Adam Kinzinger of Illinois - representing Illinois' 16th Congressional District.
IL - Rodney Davis of Illinois - representing Illinois' 13th Congressional District.
IN - Trey Hollingsworth of Indiana - representing Indiana's 9th Congressional District.
IA - Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa - representing Iowa's 2nd Congressional District.
MI - Fred Upton of Michigan - representing Michigan's 6th Congressional District.
MI - Peter Meijer of Michigan - representing Michigan's 3rd Congressional District.
MS - Michael Guest of Mississippi - representing Mississippi's 3rd Congressional District.
NE - Don Bacon of Nebraska - representing Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District.
NE - Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska - representing Nebraska's 1st Congressional District.
NJ - Chris Smith of New Jersey - representing New Jersey's 4th Congressional District.
NY - Andrew Garbarino of New York - representing New York's 2nd Congressional District.
NY - Chris Jacobs of New York – representing New York's 27th Congressional District.
NY - John Katko of New York - representing New York's 24th Congressional District.
NY - Tom Reed of New York - representing New York's 23rd Congressional District.
OH - Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio - representing Ohio's 16th Congressional District.
OH - David Joyce of Ohio – representing Ohio's 14th Congressional District.
OK - Stephanie Bice of Oklahoma - representing Oklahoma's 5th Congressional District.
OR - Cliff Bentz of Oregon - representing Oregon's 2nd Congressional District.
PA - Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania - representing Pennsylvania's 1st Congressional District.
SC - Tom Rice of South Carolina - representing South Carolina's 7th Congressional District.
SD - Dusty Johnson of South Dakota - representing South Dakota's At-Large Congressional District.
TX - Tony Gonzales of Texas - representing Texas' 23rd Congressional District.
TX - Van Taylor of Texas - representing Texas' 3rd Congressional District.
UT - Blake Moore of Utah - representing Utah's 1st Congressional District.
UT - John Curtis of Utah - representing Utah's 3rd Congressional District.
WA - Dan Newhouse of Washington - representing Washington's 4th Congressional District.
WA - Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington - representing Washington's 3rd Congressional District.
WV - David McKinley of West Virginia - representing West Virginia's 1st Congressional District.
WY - Liz Cheney of Wyoming - representing Wyoming's At-Large Congressional District.

Never too early to be looking for their replacements.

To Correct Previous Mistakes and Injustices , The Next Severely Scrutinized U.S. Elections Will Tell WE THE PEOPLE Exactly Who is On OUR Sde......

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Its looks like the current plans are out of the box methods used to cripple a country.

They are slowly changing every aspect about America
They are putting enemies into positions of power.

They are working to take down and then rebuild the country in their eyes.

And their ideas are failures

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Scapegrace

That is not some humanitarian crap you do by having your forces all over the globe, it is one of the biggest economy, in most parts of the world and yours especially.
you know these fat wealthy consciousless bosses that don't care about a human life?
they get rich with the military too and as any economy they lobby the crap out of any government.
it works the same every where, to think Switzerland or USA is any different is delusional...

Is it not humanitarian to deter North Korea from invading South Korea? The latter -- a thriving, vibrant First World nation -- would be exactly like the former if the United States hadn't repelled the communists, including hundreds of thousands of Chinese and Soviet pilots. More than 50,000 Americans lost their lives defending the independence of a nation most Americans had never heard of. America has continued to deter North Korea for almost 70 years, basing anywhere from 35,000-40,000 personnel there from 1970-2004. Currently, the number is down to 28,000. 

Is it not humanitarian to deter China from invading Taiwan, an economic powerhouse and First World nation? China loudly and frequently threatens to conquer Taiwan, but knows it has to get past the U.S. Navy and Air Force first. 

I know Switzerland has formidable defenses, not the least of which is its mountainous terrain, but if the USA hadn't spent a vast fortune and great effort on NATO all these decades, your nation might have found itself surrounded one day by a red sea of Warsaw Pact forces. NATO members and neutral European nations were able to spend much less on defense than otherwise if the United States hadn't borne the brunt of the burden. Even now, they don't spend nearly as much of a percentage of their GDPs as the USA on defense. 

The United States provided the vast majority of forces that ejected Saddam Hussein's army from Kuwait. It would not have been good for the free world to have that lunatic controlling much of the world's proven oil reserves at the time, or to be in an excellent position to threaten all Persian Gulf oil exports. 

And who keeps the Iranians from creating much more mischief than they do already? It's certainly not Europe, Japan, India or China. Preventing Iran from seizing or threatening much of the free world's and China's sources of oil seems humanitarian to me. Tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions, of jobs in Europe, India, China and elsewhere depend on Persian Gulf oil exports. But not the United States. Fracking pretty much made us independent of oil from crazy country. Yet the United States keeps the Strait of Hormuz open with a little help from other nations, but we do the heavy lifting. 

The U.S. Navy and Air Force have guaranteed freedom of navigation by sea and air for decades, boldly sailing and flying in international waters and air space despite the threats and reckless maneuvering of Russsians, Chinese and other tyrannical nations. International commerce has flourished largely thanks to the confidence our forces give to merchant seamen and airlines. 

When natural disasters strike, there's no better organization in the world for providing immediate help than the armed forces of the United States, with their unmatched naval, sealift, amphibious, helicopter and transport aircraft capabilities. The United States sucks at a lot of things, as any American will tell you. We make stupid mistakes all the time, but no one does logisics like America. 

For example, when the terrible Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami of 2004 struck, U.S. military assets were on the scene within days, although Indonesia is more than a third of the way around the world from the West Coast of the USA. At the height of the Department of Defense humanitarian support activities, there were nearly 16,000 U.S. military personnel in the region focused on relief efforts, along with 26 ships, 58 helicopters and 43 fixed-wing aircraft. The tsunami struck on Dec. 26, 2004. By Feb. 9, 2005, the DOD had delivered more than 10 million pounds of food and supplies and treated thousands of injured people. 

So you see, a case can be made that U.S. forces based around the world -- at enormous expense and great inconvenience to our personnel -- do provide some humanitarian service. There may be millions of Americans whose livelihoods depend on defense spending, and defense contractors certainly make fortunes, but defense spending is a huge net loss for our nation. That money -- more than $700 billion a year -- would have far more benefit for us if left in our pockets to spend as we see fit. The ones who benefit the most by far are the rest of the world, especially the free world.   
edit on 20-5-2021 by Scapegrace because: typo

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The more i read this thread the more I see this stupid conspiracy I brought forward turning into a therapeutic self help group

Carry on

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The more i read this thread the more I see this stupid conspiracy I brought forward turning into a therapeutic self help group

Carry on

Killing the keystone pipeline will hurt the country in the long run

No cash bail will.hurt the citizens in the long run

Defund the military and police will hurt the country In he long run

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yeah I ain't going to become a commie if that's what you mean. America won't become a 3rd world #hole and if it was, why the hell would anyone be patriotic about it. It'll become a middling country like nearly all of europe.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Carry on

Is that You Billy Gates ? (Punch On The Arm ) ...............

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

#FakePatriotism?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

America will fall only if its OWN people let it. If we become too fat, lazy, stupid and complacent to compete with other countries where the people are less coddled with comforts and take life more seriously. The one who hungers the most for the win usually wins. This country currently is saddled with two problems: ignorance and apathy. THATS what we really have to overcome.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What? Why would anyone be patriotic about a #hole?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

My bad...
I assumed it was unconditional love.

Definition of patriotism

: love for or devotion to one's country

Guess you are right just dump your fat, old and dumb wife for another one you can love...

Nothing to hold on to, once the superficialities making her great, are gone

edit on 23-5-2021 by Terpene because: Samies

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yeah, if she becomes an orwellian nightmare of a wife, you ought to. I don't require much from the US government to be patriotic. They don't need to be the lone world superpower or anything. They just have to respect the constitution and abide by it. As long as they do that, I'll remain faithful to the US. lol
edit on 27-5-2021 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join