It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An unsettling dream I had the other day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This dream has stuck with me, I dont usually remember my dreams but this one I can remember vividly.

It started with an African soldier approaching my window where I live, he told me he had come all the way from Africa and there was something I needed to know. He told me that time was short, but wouldnt tell me what I needed to know. The dream carried on and no clues were given to me as to what I needed to know, the African soldier told me I had to figure it out for myself. I felt very uncomfortable with this African soldier, I had the feeling he was some kind of witch doctor and I couldnt get away from him. I was under pressure to work out what it was I needed to know.
I eventually woke up feeling very uncomfortable, which is very unusual as my dreams dont usually faze me.
I quickly fell back to sleep, the dream continued, but the African had become a group of "witches", they were stalking me and I was trying to get away from them. This continued for some time until they eventually captured me. I was taken into a room, that had a man and a child in the room.
All the while I had a deep sense that this situation was very evil, and I felt very uncomfortable. The man started his monologue explaining that there was no right or wrong, that evil is good, and good is evil. Then he grabbed the childs hand and just snapped the childs wrist and he told me what I "needed to know". He told me I was the anti christ.

Yeah I immediately woke up and had to smoke a cigarette before I could go back to sleep. Im not a religious person, so this dream has stayed with me.
I dont think the dream meant anything, but just wanted to get it off my chest.
edit on 20215America/Chicago05pm5pmTue, 18 May 2021 20:59:58 -05000521 by OneManArmy because: typo

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

He told me I was the anti christ.

You are completely F'd......

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

hahahahahahaha

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The anti-Christ is not a single, end time Biblical figure, it is everyone that works against the teachings of Christ.

Now the beast of prophecy, that would be quite the reveal from your unclean spirit friends, anti-Christ, not so much.

Consider the following quote from your dream.

The man started his monologue explaining that there was no right or wrong, that evil is good, and good is evil.

No right and no wrong, yet evil is good and good is evil, which is it then? If there is no right or wrong there is no good or evil either. Typical deception of evil spirits, it should serve as a warning to avoid relativism.
edit on 18-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

hahahahahahaha

was that an evil devilish laugh?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

was that an evil devilish laugh?
a reply to: putnam6

lmao, no an evil devilish laugh goes something like this....
Muahahahahaaaaaa

edit on 20215America/Chicago05pm5pmTue, 18 May 2021 21:25:49 -05000521 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

oh cool, nice to know Im not the bringer of the apocalypse and the end of the world.
Heres me looking for weird birthmarks.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Look I believe in Jesus so will let my faith speak -

- (but it may be just stress, worry, a deep seated fear of being or becoming evil which many people whom WANT to be good have so the answer may be psychological so take my following as my belief speaking, people have all kind of mental problems and there is a condition known as Jerusalem Syndrome that affects even some non believers but most often people who believe in God, it is not necessarily all simply madness as there may be true spiritual forces at work - if you want to hear about that look at the video at the bottom but also remember that among evil people there is the opposite to Jerusalem syndrome with vile men like Alastair Crowley, that sick weirdo that murdered Sharon Tate and had a swastika on his forehead, Manson or something - actually Manson was far worse and Crowley was just a weirdo unless he got up to things we don't know about? - and many others drawn to evil just like them)

Perhaps go to church and ask the priest for a blessing, religious or not your subconscious may be trying to warn you of a reality that is greater than you are consciously aware of, it is not that YOU are the anti Christ but that YOU are the child in the dream, evil is the force breaking your wrist.

Say this prayer and mean it at least once but the more the better.

Jesus Christ Son of God Have Mercy On ME A sinner.

Here is the test given in the bible, Do you accept that Christ walked in the flesh (that God became man and died for us and rose from death - that God - the WORD of GOD - CAN become man, can turn spirit into flesh and flesh into spirit).

If your answer is NO then you or the spirit that is using you is 'AN' Anti Christ, note I said AN not THE as there are many anti Christs all headed for the lake of fire.

If you say Yes (and you believe something or you would not have made this post) then you are NOT one.

If YES then remember the simple truth - Christ is the way - the ONLY WAY and he has already overcome the world and death and the Anti Christ can do nothing about that it is already defeated and when he comes back it will be driven out like black smoke before a fiery wind or darkness before a great light.

Jerusalem Syndrome (Some of it may be paranormal but probably most is just psychological or even a form of nervous breakdown or religious ecstasy that completely takes over the senses of those that experience it and whom can often not even remember anything when they come back to there senses - so probably some spiritual influence there after all but most of it is just wacked out crazy but the weird thing is that many that suffer it both can not remember it and are back completely to normal once they go home)

Now all of this is just opinion but it was probably just a bad dream.

edit on 18-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Im pretty sure it was just a bad dream. I may not be religious(in the organised religion sense), that doesnt mean I dont believe in God. If God is all powerful and all knowing, the alpha and the omega, then I dont need any middlemen or idols between me and the ultimate power of all existence. I dont need a house of worship, or a paedophile priest to speak on behalf of the omnipotent. My relationship between God is personal and private. All I ask from my god is for protection from the evil in the world as I speak out against it.
The act of the man snapping the childs wrist sickened me to my core, I was certainly not the child. It was an act of intimidation and to show me how ruthless they were, in my dream it worked as I woke up feeling intimidated enough to need a cigarette before I could go back to sleep.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Out of all good there is some bad that happens, out of all bad there is some good. It is the perspective of the people involved that determines if something is good or bad. Many people who commit crimes believe they do not deserve to be arrested and imprisoned. It is their belief that determines if it is bad or good, getting caught and having to pay the price is bad for them.

If you drop a twenty dollar bill from your pocket in the store it is bad for you, but good for the person who finds the money.

Good and evil are perspectives. It is all based on beliefs.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

the golden rule is always a good guide as to what is good or bad.

Treat people how you would like to be treated.

I think people should be free to do what they like, even if it hurts themselves, as long as it hurts nobody else.

I do agree to an extent though in that to appreciate good you must know bad. The most empathic people are people that have had struggle in life, only then can they really understand the struggle of others. But the struggle can either make or break us. Some people have horrendous abuse against them which destroys their life, and some get through their abuse and become much stronger for it.

While good and bad is mostly a matter of perspective, some things Im sure we can agree are universally bad, like raping kids, or murdering people for personal gratification, stealing from people that barely have enough as it is, or raping somebody?

edit on 20215America/Chicago05pm5pmTue, 18 May 2021 23:22:51 -05000521 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The anti-Christ is not a single, end time Biblical figure, it is everyone that works against the teachings of Christ.

Yes, end times prophecies in the Bible clearly lay out that there will be the Anti-Christ, the Beast, and the False Prophet. The trio is satan's way of copying (as he copies everything God does) the Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

*also, you are correct that people who do teach non-Biblical things are also called anti-christ since they are against Christ's teachings.

edit on 18-5-2021 by TruthJava because: added note

edit on 18-5-2021 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Do I get that right, is Christianities stance, that who is not with us, is against us?
Just by teaching something different?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Suit up for battle.

Put on the whole armor of God. Get your sword ready ( the Word of God)

Put on each part of the armor, and they will have to flee from you.

Sometimes a dream is just a dream, but this type does seem like an attack on you. The reason I am saying this, is there is a major uptick in these evil attack dreams world wide right now.

I had a being come at me in my room 2 weeks ago. It was really bad. I was able to stop it immediately. I dont have those dreams. It was right after I debated someone on here over Christianity. Keep in mind that there are those here on ATS among us that have access to dark powers. Use truth and light to battle them. They will eventually scurry away back into the shadows. The source of their witchcraft will eventually consume them. Their system feeds on others and itself. It is cannibal
Be strong

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
very unsettling for sure! I'm wondering what we are in for.. I had some very strange and detailed dreams 2 nights in a row that I clearly heard "In my Fathers house there are many mansions.." both nights (different settings in the dreams)
I do not know the Bible well and don't attend services but do believe there is a Higher power. For the Word to be presented so clearly.. I think we might need to prepare ourselves.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I have encountered demons, your answer to me smack's of an aversion to the Church, this is oft caused by evil spirit's think about them like wolves keeping a lamb from the safety of the flock.

Not all priests are kiddie fiddlers, those that are well they are most definitely no priests of God and will face his wrath because they are most definitely serving the devil not the Lord.

It is nice to see you believe in God and it is most definitely good to know that you were sickened to your core as only those whom have either had there empathy ripped from them or who never had any empathy would not feel something, it is natural and human to want to protect the child, the woman, the old person or the weaker person or the disabled one.

Sadly we know from life that most of our politicians are very much lacking in empathy.

Corrupt priests and the corrupt hierarchy that protected them were found in each and ever denomination of the church, from Catholics and Orthodox to protestants and even cult off shoots like the Mormons and the ****** Witness (talk about taking the Lords name in vain then denying his son is God incarnate) whom actively protected and even abetted child abuse and even rape in there sect.

But for every vile priest there is at least one true one, I know that for most that makes going to church seem like playing Russian roulette but you are NOT going there to see the priest and a church is not a big building it is were ever two or more are gathered in Jesus name, they do not even have to be priests just true believers, Christ himself was angry even with the Priests of his own time and called most of them hypocrites.

But it is about faith.

As for me seeing demon's, (if it makes you more comfortable put it down to me also having had head injury's within two years of the event but I have had a lifetime of the bloody paranormal and would not wish it on anyone, even got asked by some weird looking guys in a waking vision of a dry desert - orange twilight sky, reddish orange sand and stones - with me on one side and them on the other of a dry river bed that was full of stones if I would ACCEPT being a medium and said NO because it is against my faith) trust me I have and they are very scary but I stood my ground, the following day I had to pass the same spot and felt a stabbing sensation in my chest were I had see these five apparitions of utter darkness with tiny red eye's, it was like someone stabbing me in my heart with a knitting needle is the only way I can describe the sensation but very fast and my emotions literally STOPPED, at least I could not feel them as I had before and it took a long time to adjust to this, without emotions you naturally gravitate toward carnal sensations as you start to crave the emotions you used to have and it is an awful transition, one of the most terrible things evil spirits can do.

Believe me I am no friend of the devil and few hate that vile beast as much as I do, the world is like children in a dark room, telling themselves there is no monster in the closet but in fact it is all around them, the only way as I said is Christ, his is the only light.

You say you don't need anyone, so if he knocks at the door you won't open it, is that you or the wolves keeping you apart from the embrace of the greater Christianity?.

edit on 19-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain, the devil is a dentist...last night I dreamt there was a tsunami, that pushed far inland, I was able to float/ride the wave.After that strangly enough my Aunt and I were searching through the rubble for cigarettes and whisky...then I woke up and smoked a cigg.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

In what sense do you mean church? If you mean in the Catholic sense, then you will lose many protestants. To us, church is for learning and fellowship, but we don't need the priest to stand between us and God. We cultivate our own relationships with Him through the Son. Church helps us form and strengthen our faith and that bond.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SmikeS

I'm fairly certain, the devil is a dentist...last night I dreamt there was a tsunami, that pushed far inland, I was able to float/ride the wave.After that strangly enough my Aunt and I were searching through the rubble for cigarettes and whisky...then I woke up and smoked a cigg.

I think you are onto something because chocolate biscuits and dolphin the roofing tile.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yes, church is for fellowship. Its good for that.
But why do you need to go through the son to speak to the omnipotent, I was under the impression that Jesus was God manifest on earth. Why speak to the monkey when you can speak to the organ grinder?
Religion promotes judgement of others, even though the bible specifically says judge not lest thee be judged, or let he without sin cast the first stone. I find most adherents to religion to be hypocrites and bullies that hide behind their religion to justify their nasty selves, not all of course, but most of them. Praying for things out of self interest as if God has made a mistake. Instead of praying for thanks for what they have.
Then there are those that wear their religion as a mask as they commit unspeakable acts on others, especially children.
I have my reasons for keeping my relationship with god between me and god, if anything knows my heart then its the all knowing. Im no saint, but Im not a bad guy, I have good morals I think and fairly confident I will be judged fairly.

A big question in my mind is that Jesus could well just be a trick to take away worship from the one true god. Judge the tree by its fruits, organized religion has been behind many atrocities, from burning "witches", the spanish inquisition to supporting the nazis, and the wholesale rape of children and then covering it all up, and thats just christianity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join