It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little something I made last year, "They Dont Care About Us"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Ive known from the start of this plandemic that its not what we are being told.
Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but I suspect this mRNA vaccine is a bioweapon trigger.
By that I think its designed to prep people for a later biological agent that will kill those who have taken the vaccine.

I havent been here for quite a few years, but since Ive been gone the world has literally become the twilight zone. Nothing really seems out of the realms of possibility any more. Blatant election fraud, a virus escaping from Wuhan Lab, funded by Fauci, with a survival rate of 99% being treated as the most dangerous thing ever, while cancer appointments are cancelled.

The propaganda from news corporations is just rubbed in our faces, and most people just accept it. We are doomed, I accept our fate, its what we deserve for being so gullible.
With that joyful outlook out of the way, heres my little bundle of joy of a track called "They Dont Care About Us"
I hope you enjoy.

Not my cup-o-tea musically, but I can still give respect for musical talent ...so respect for that. I mentioned in another thread asking if there were any musicians who wanted to make some songs or attempt to. It's a great way to get 'the message' out. Also make movies, if you can finance it in some way. Fight fire with fire, so to speak.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Horses for courses mate, I do make other genres too, mainly urban genres though and some pop'ish tracks.
Thank you for taking the time to listen and for your honest opinion, I respect that.
That particular track was sampled but I do mostly composed music and Im pretty versatile, with regards to collaboration, what genre(s) did you have in mind? Im all for getting the word out.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: Kaiju666

Horses for courses mate, I do make other genres too, mainly urban genres though and some pop'ish tracks.
Thank you for taking the time to listen and for your honest opinion, I respect that.
That particular track was sampled but I do mostly composed music and Im pretty versatile, with regards to collaboration, what genre(s) did you have in mind? Im all for getting the word out.

Sorry for a long delayed response. Don't have much free time. Trying to raise children and keep them out of and safe from and not indoctrinated into Hell. Haha, well I'm quite at the other end of the spectrum. Death Metal, and other of the heavier junk. I have started a number of song lyrics though. Maybe you can use or expand on. More like half songs, or less (lyric wise). I play guitar, but am not so fantastic. Good enough to play in a band I guess, which I have, but certainly no shredder.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join