It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden In The Driver's Seat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fun story.

Joe was taking a new electric Ford F-150 'Lightning' out for a spin in Dearborn, Michigan, today...when a reporter shouted he wanted to ask Joe an "important" question about Israel.

Naturally, Joe would have none of that...and to the delight of the other reporters, Joe, jokingly, threatened to run him down with the truck if he asked the question.

As President Joe Biden on Tuesday test-drove Ford's new electric F-150 Lightning pickup truck, he joked that he would run over a reporter asking about Israel.

"Mr. President, can I ask you a quick question on Israel before you drive away, since it's so important?" a reporter said.

"No, you can't - not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it. I'm only teasing," Biden said, with laughter heard in the background. Then he floored the vehicle and drove away, to the apparent delight of the reporters nearby.

www.msn.com... BB1gSA1U
www.the-sun.com...

twitter.com...

Then, Joe stepped on the 'gas' and expertly sped away from the bevy of reporters...as well as any chance of any further potentially embarrassing questions ...or, even more so, embarrassing answers.

...or so it all seemed.

twitter.com...

This close up of the Secret Service agent in the passenger seat...appears to show the agent is actually doing the driving...safely whisking away the POTUS from the immediate threat of answering questions from the Press.

Perfectly understandable.

After all...NOBODY really believes putting a 78 year old, dementia patient in ANY driver's seat is a great idea...Amiright?

edit on 18-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It took me a while but I have the perfect job for Joe....Mr Woodman on a reboot of Welcome Back Kotter. Now this would only work if you can get Gabe Kaplan. Just need a new Horseshack and Juan Epstein...although Nancy and AOC might go for it.

+18 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Biden is an embarrassing pile of sh!t. Period.

+15 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Im not even American and I feel embarrassed by Biden.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden is an embarrassing pile of sh!t. Period.

A whole more than 80 million Americans agree with that statement (voters remorse has never been more evident than it is here on ATS and throughout ALL of social media worldwide)

And most of the rest of the world too
edit on 18 5 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
He's never been, his handlers are, he's just a meat puppet with someone else's hand up his arse controlling him.
edit on 18-5-2021 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Of course he isnt in the driving seat, thats the whole reason he was fraudulently put in power by the globalists(satanists), as a puppet. And then barricades put up around the White House. He doesnt even know what day it is let alone anything else.
I was booted from facebook for calling Biden the Paedophile In Chief and called his son a crack head on the White House facebook page. Do I think it was worth it? F*ck Yeah!!!

edit on 20215America/Chicago05pm5pmTue, 18 May 2021 18:46:25 -05000521 by OneManArmy because: swear words

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No president in your lifetime has been in the driver's seat, corporate America has been at the wheel all along.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I would put him as a kid sniffing barney fife.

Sorry had to go there.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow Joe that's a real tasteful joke

When I saw your thread title though I said out loud "yeah no st"
You know what I mean, we all know someone else is steering this ship.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Biden is so embarrassing.

I'd call myself Canadian, or British but they're just as screwed up.

As long as Biden is in office, I will consider myself a member of the island nation of Palau.

Ungil chodechosong

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford

When I saw your thread title though I said out loud "yeah no st"
You know what I mean, we all know someone else is steering this ship.

Yeah...I probably lost some eyes with the title...but I liked the double entendre.

Amazing that nobody trusts this imbecile behind the wheel...but they are fine with him behind the Resolute desk.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Now that is funny...
when they take off, Biden turns the steering wheel completely to the right but the truck goes straight.

Biden is driving the U.S. into the ground, that's about the only thing he's good at.

edit on 19051931pm312021Tue, 18 May 2021 19:19:55 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden is so embarrassing.

I'd call myself Canadian, or British but they're just as screwed up.

As long as Biden is in office, I will consider myself a member of the island nation of Palau.

Ungil chodechosong

POP
(Palaugh Out Palaud)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OMFG!! LOL biden turns the wheel completely to the right as the "stunt driver" starts to move totally straight, then the stunt driver stops because he realizes biden is making a right turn, LOL

You can't make this sh!t up. Can anyone on the left with a straight face think you are not being manipulated? Can anyone on the left admit what a freaking disaster biden is? Please, just tell me with a straight face you're not watching "weekend at Bernie's".

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator
The globalists who want the Great Reset are driving the US into the ground, Biden is just their marionette.
The US died on January 6th. Our last hopes died with it.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yep.
I prefer to have someone in charge that can remember what they had for breakfast each morning
Being able to drive is a plus

But no big deal right? Operating machinery (driving) is much more complicated than running a country! ;-)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: imitator
The globalists who want the Great Reset are driving the US into the ground, Biden is just their marionette.
The US died on January 6th. Our last hopes died with it.

Nah.

Our nation died the day that Fauci started running our country.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

fair point, ours died long before Sage came along.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
a reply to: DBCowboy

fair point, ours died long before Sage came along.

Yah know, I had hopes with Boris, but after the lockdowns, shut-downs in the UK, the draconian measures you all put up with, he can suck ass.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join