It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination and Covid Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
High Court New Zealand Partial Pushback on Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccination Rollout

New Zealand’s highest court ruled recently that the Government’s provisional approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine known as BNT162b2 was of concern or “problematic.” Hence the Health Minister now must make a technical change to the law based on the case of the Nga Kaitiaki Tuku Ihu Medical Action Society’s (KTI) lawsuit against the New Zealand Minister of Health argued in Wellington recently. Last Tuesday, Judge Rebecca Ellis issued the court’s decision, declaring, “It is reasonably arguable that the decision to provisionally approve the vaccine for much wider use is problematic and went beyond the powers of section 23 of the Medicines Act” of New Zealand. Of concern, in this case, is safety and the public confidence in the mRNA-based vaccine.

This is the real fact the mRNA injection is still in Phase 3 clinical trial until 2023 will it be a case of oops that was a bad idea - oh well saving the planet, reduced pollution and it's for the future children are good spin phrases.

The plaintiff argued that in fact the vaccine was already approved by the Health Ministry for over two-thirds of the entire nation’s population, despite the fact that the primary Phase 3 clinical trial for the investigational product was still ongoing and not done until April 2023.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am sure it is possible that none of those cases were vaccine related

Exactly. It is possible. We don't know for sure. That's what worries me : / This is the trend I think I saw:
- anyone died of anything & they also had covid: the cause of death was covid
- anyone gest sick and they had the vaccine: the vaccine causing the illness is ruled out a priori

I'm not against vaccines. I'm just scared of losing a loved one who can just safely quarantine, and then have some dumbass tell me that their lungs gave in or something or other -.-

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have had my personal battles with vaccines so I am extremely cautious. Perhaps, they should be doing a better job of assessing people before just blindly vaccinating them.

That is just how I see it.

Exactly. I would not mind taking a risk if it would benefit others. I'm also deeply worried about discouraging others from taking what may be a life-saving treatment
but they're pushing this experimental "vaccine" with a commercial factor, leaning on the emotional factor. Over here we have ads saying this is our chance at hugs, we have to take our shot, and so on and so forth....please stop with the propaganda and just give me the facts! We are not children, for goodness sake.

Is this vaccine going to keep a loved one safe or is this just an alternative, last-minute patch that may hurt them? Why can't they just say it like it is? It's infuriating.
edit on 25-5-2021 by Odysse because: typo

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OK so since I'm the one that goes out and risk exposing an elderly loved one, I took my first shot today. Pfizer. No effect so far.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Odysse

So far so good.

One of my dogs just developed a really bad cough and antibiotics seemed to fix it but now she's having weird effects like seizures (rare), refusing food, letargic. I really don't know if it's related, but it's a weird coincidence -.-

Sincerely questioning whether I should take then 2nd shot in 10 days or not : /

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Took 2nd shot today -.-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join