It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination and Covid Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Every single day new case(s)

www.krtv.com...

MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio — Brendon Hrepic says he is still shocked that COVID-19 caught up with him when WEWS spoke with him via Zoom from his hospital bed. “The doctor that I saw at the ER was like ‘you are literally the worse case that I’ve ever seen post-vaccination

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.krtv.com...

MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio — Brendon Hrepic says he is still shocked that COVID-19 caught up with him when WEWS spoke with him via Zoom from his hospital bed. “The doctor that I saw at the ER was like ‘you are literally the worse case that I’ve ever seen post-vaccination

From your link.

“Even if you’ve had two vaccines, you may be one of those five in 100 people who didn’t respond to it,” said Hoyen.

Now what are your chances of getting the virus without the vaccine? What are the chances that your outcome will be the same either way?

COVID-19 is a respiratory condition caused by a coronavirus. Some people are infected but don’t notice any symptoms. Most people will have mild symptoms and get better on their own. But about 1 in 6 will have severe problems, such as trouble breathing. The odds of more serious symptoms are higher if you’re older or have another health condition like diabetes or heart disease

From www.webmd.com...#:~:text=Most%20people%20will%20have%20mild,diabetes%20or%20heart%20disease.

One in five with. One in six without. I think I will take my chances with God and nature.

That is just my opinion, everyone should be able to make their own choice, without harassment or negative consequences.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

www.krtv.com...

From your link.

“Even if you’ve had two vaccines, you may be one of those five in 100 people who didn’t respond to it,” said Hoyen.

Now what are your chances of getting the virus without the vaccine? What are the chances that your outcome will be the same either way?

COVID-19 is a respiratory condition caused by a coronavirus. Some people are infected but don’t notice any symptoms. Most people will have mild symptoms and get better on their own. But about 1 in 6 will have severe problems, such as trouble breathing. The odds of more serious symptoms are higher if you’re older or have another health condition like diabetes or heart disease

From www.webmd.com...#:~:text=Most%20people%20will%20have%20mild,diabetes%20or%20heart%20disease.

One in five with. One in six without. I think I will take my chances with God and nature.

That is just my opinion, everyone should be able to make their own choice, without harassment or negative consequences.

5 in 100 is 1 in twenty not 1 in 5, however that's irrelevant anyway as that's not that the virus efficacy numbers mean.

A 95% efficacy means that an equivalent population of vacinated people is twenty times less likely to be seriously ill than the unvacinated one.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

A 95% efficacy means that an equivalent population of vacinated people is twenty times less likely to be seriously ill than the unvacinated one.

The vaccine study is not over, WE are the study!!! 95% doesn’t mean anything because they are still collecting data. This is exactly why people are unable to sue the drug makers.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The vaccine study is not over, WE are the study!!! 95% doesn’t mean anything because they are still collecting data. This is exactly why people are unable to sue the drug makers.

They collected data during the original studies which so that the vaccives are effective and safe. That doesn't mean that no one who is vaccinated will get ill or that there will be no bad reactions, but for the vast majority of people the risk is much higher not being vaccinated.

Of course they still collect more data and get a more accurate view of the effectiveness and risks as they vaccinate more people. Why would you not want them to do that?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

They collected data during the original studies which so that the vaccives are effective and safe. That doesn't mean that no one who is vaccinated will get ill or that there will be no bad reactions, but for the vast majority of people the risk is much higher not being vaccinated.

We’ll see...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.krtv.com...

From your link.

5 in 100 is 1 in twenty not 1 in 5, however that's irrelevant anyway as that's not that the virus efficacy numbers mean.

You are right. I should never do numbers on awakening.

It is my personal opinion, just another voice in the crowd, that any numbers they are using are subject to opinion. There is no way they can know for sure how many people didn't get the virus, because, they took the vaccine. How many would not have gotten the virus if they did not get the vaccine?

How many people would have gotten the virus and had no symptoms, or had symptoms that where mild, not requiring care?

It is all guess work, that is why it should be a decision each person should make without coercion.

For me, my VA doctor does not recommend it, my civilian doctor recommends it. In this case I am siding with the VA doctor and not taking it. Everyone should take the vaccine by choice without fear of reprisal. That is my bone of contention with this whole thing.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
95% efficacy advertised by manufacturer is highly inflated. Real world numbers show somewhere between 10% to 30% efficacy depending on the individual taking it. Even if it prevents some cases, it has so much chemicals in it it is not worth taking. Which is why I refuse to take vaccine and never took one my whole life. Never got a flu either.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen
95% efficacy advertised by manufacturer is highly inflated. Real world numbers show somewhere between 10% to 30% efficacy depending on the individual taking it. Even if it prevents some cases, it has so much chemicals in it it is not worth taking. Which is why I refuse to take vaccine and never took one my whole life. Never got a flu either.

Source?

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.krtv.com...

From your link.

You are right. I should never do numbers on awakening.

It is my personal opinion, just another voice in the crowd, that any numbers they are using are subject to opinion. There is no way they can know for sure how many people didn't get the virus, because, they took the vaccine. How many would not have gotten the virus if they did not get the vaccine?

How many people would have gotten the virus and had no symptoms, or had symptoms that where mild, not requiring care?

It is all guess work, that is why it should be a decision each person should make without coercion.

For me, my VA doctor does not recommend it, my civilian doctor recommends it. In this case I am siding with the VA doctor and not taking it. Everyone should take the vaccine by choice without fear of reprisal. That is my bone of contention with this whole thing.

I agree that vaccination shouldn't be compulsory.

That is why efficacy of the vacine is measured the way it is. By looking at two comparable populations one vacinated/one not you can measure the relative number of cases between the two.

It doesn't give a level of effectiveness at an individual level but it does give a good idea how effective it is across a large group of people.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Ivermectin is on the safest drug list, better option imo
c19ivermectin.com...

www.researchsquare.com...

Abstract;
Many studies included were not peer reviewed and meta-analyses are prone to confounding issues. Ivermectin should be validated in larger, appropriately controlled randomized trials before the results are sufficient for review by regulatory authorities.

Overview document of the situation
Irregular Actions of Public Health Agencies and the Widespread Disinformation Campaign Against Ivermectin - link

Peter McCullough tells TX Senate the NIH had a drug program back in may of 2020, they dropped it as soon as they got wind of a vaccine.- video

Comparing with Remdesivir and other drugs, there was more than enough evidence for compassionate use, the do nothing protocol has proven quite effective at killing people.

All the studies have been re-evaluated - up to 83% observational improvement, and 68% with just RCT. - video

Dr.Kory goes after the WHO - video

Its been used successfully here on high risk patients, but the NIH and WHO want a vaccine solution - link

Ivermectin wont drop you dead from a blood clot and thats the worst part. The Media on both sides have agreed not put out anything negative on the vaccine, they had to talk about J&J b/c its the only source for those type of clots.

You would think teenage deaths linked to the vaccine would be big news, it should be, but nothing...Most countries arent rolling it out to kids, but Fauci is a special kind of stupid.
link
link2

Pretty scary, both side of the Media have decided they know better than you ... you cant handle the truth. Need more people like Tucker, Ingram Angle, McCullough, and Kory.

edit on 20-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

And read this yesterday

abcnews.go.com...

New Jersey doctor who was 'giant' in field of infectious diseases dies of COVID-19 in India

Rajendra Kapila's wife, Dr. Deepti Saxena-Kapila, told the Hindustan Times that he had received both Pfizer vaccine doses in the U.S. before heading to India.

So my question, especially in regards to the elderly, does it really prevent infection and death?

That's the claim. It is supposed to prevent severe reaction. However, nothing is 100% effective.

I just don't get why it is necessary if younger healthier people already don't die from covid in any significant numbers.

Only 230 deaths under 18 or something yet all the Covidians in my town are rushing to vaccinate their kids.

Seems foolish to rush to entire populace into taking these things so politicians can state they *did something. How well they work, what are potential risks, and how much do I need this are questions that have overly exaggerated answers.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I saw a video the other day, where people in poor countries that do not have access to the vaccine, were asking the wealthier nations to wait to vaccinate the children until those adults in poorer countries have had a chance to vaccinate their adult population.

They had a point. They said it was in the best interest of the whole planet to do so, because since COVID is a global problem, that it would be better to vaccinate the most vulnerable globally, as a first line defense. Then the children could be vaccinated, if it was even necessary.

I can't remember where I saw the video, and because they are already talking about booster shots and yearly vaccines, I don't think there are any plans for this to ever end.

Personally, I believe that unless the people of the world want to line up to be bagged, tagged, cataloged, and restricted, that our best choice is to just say no to the identity passports, and that we all reject the whole idea of restricting any citizen for refusing the vaccine.

Just me thinking out loud.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Raise your hand if you want some examples backed by sources.
I said hands, not middle fingers. But OK, that will do.

----

www.bmj.com...

Doctors in Norway have been told to conduct more thorough evaluations of very frail elderly patients in line to receive the Pfizer BioNTec vaccine against covid-19, following the deaths of 23 patients shortly after receiving the vaccine.

www.globaltimes.cn...

The deaths of 16 elderly people in Switzerland after being inoculated with Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines underscore the potential danger of mRNA vaccines to the age group

nypost.com...

A elderly Australian woman has died just hours after receiving a dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. The 82-year-old woman was living at the Yurana nursing home in Queensland and received the Pfizer vaccine around 10 a.m. Wednesday But less than three hours later, the woman died at the home, the outlet reported.

www.wfla.com...

A South Florida doctor died about two weeks after he got Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. An official with a medical examiner’s office says Dr. Gregory Michael died from a condition that can cause internal bleeding

nltimes.nl...

A 77-year-old man died on Monday morning shortly after he received his first injection of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.

nypost.com...

The family of a British lawyer who died of a blood clot after an AstraZeneca COVID-19 jab has insisted he was “just extraordinarily unlucky” — and wants people to keep getting the vaccine.

Neil Astles, 59, got his first shot on March 17 — then died in a Liverpool hospital’s ICU unit on Sunday after suffering crushing headaches and loss of vision, his sister told The Telegraph.

His death is one of 19 in the UK from blood clots following a dose of the controversial vaccine. “My brother was just extraordinarily unlucky,” his sister, pharmacist Dr. Alison Astles, told the UK paper.

local12.com...

Jeanie M. Evans, 68, of Effingham, Kansas died unexpectedly on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at the Stormont-Vail Hospital from a reaction to the Covid vaccine. A former Effingham city council member and beloved local store clerk, passed away on Wednesday. John Dove, the owner of Dovenest, where she was a regular, said: "She was a fireball...right up there at the bar she liked to be close to the cash register".

www.nbcchicago.com...

47-Year-Old CNN/MSNBC Legal Analyst Dies Weeks After Receiving COVID Vaccine

Taking the first shot on March 1st, Charles would have been scheduled to take her second dose days before her untimely death.

She wrote on Twtitter on March 1st: "Just got vaccinated (qualified because of my asthma) at a FEMA center. Everyone at the site is in uniform. It’s good to see our service men and women! Process was organized, efficient, and everyone is kind and in a good mood. Let’s do this! "

The following day she posted on Twitter: "Ok. A little soreness at vaccine injection site right now. : (" Her feed suddenly stopped on March 24th. She died on April 6.

www.oregonlive.com...

Mack Follmer, a 90-year-old living independently in Eugene, made it through more than a year of the coronavirus pandemic in good health – albeit very isolated beyond trips to the grocery store, the pharmacy and the occasional socially distanced coffee with friends.

His own efforts to secure a COVID-19 vaccine through his doctor went nowhere. But his daughter managed to snag an appointment for him for Feb. 9, the day after seniors his age became eligible to be inoculated in Oregon.

The week following his first injection of the two-dose regimen, hours after his housekeeper had left him making a cake in the kitchen, Julie Holmes found her father collapsed on the bathroom floor of his home. He was hospitalized, tested positive for COVID-19... seemed to recover from the virus, even tested negative. But by that point, he had contracted pneumonia and a staph infection...died March 24.

www.nbcnews.com...

A Virginia minister died shortly after she received a coronavirus vaccination, authorities said Friday. Drene Keyes, 58, received her Pfizer vaccine at a clinic in Warsaw. Keyes remained at the clinic for 15 minutes after the shot, as recommended, before returning to the clinic later that day, Kent said. She was rushed to VCU Health Tappahannock Hospital, where she died Saturday.

"We can confirm that the death occurred within hours of having received the vaccine" stated state Health Commissioner M. Norman Oliver.

wset.com...

A 39-year-old single mom from Ogden died four days after her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Kassidi Kurill by all accounts was healthy, happy and “had more energy” than just about anyone else around her. She had no known health problems or pre-existing conditions.

It was her second shot; the first came with a sore arm but no real side effects or issues. Kassidi was the first in the family to get the vaccine. She was a surgical tech for several local plastic surgeons, and the vaccine was a part of the job. She stepped up to get the shot, her family says, without hesitation.

Her father Alfred said “She got sick right away, soreness at the shot location then started getting sick...then felt a little better the next day. While she was in bed all day Tuesday and Wednesday, it wasn’t until Thursday morning she knew something was wrong. She came in early and said her heart was racing and she felt like she need to get to the emergency room.”

Her dad recalls doctors asking question after question, “Is there any explanation?” He answered saying, “She just had the shot, they did a blood test and immediately came back and said she was very-very sick, and her liver was not functioning.” Alfred said his daughter’s liver, kidney and heart shut down. She passed, he said, 30 hours after they arrived in the emergency room.

www.clickorlando.com...

A teenager named Wyatt McGlaun from The Woodlands, a suburb of Houston, Texas, has been diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome just weeks after receiving his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Describing why he decided to take the shot, McGlaun said, “I wanted to get the vaccine. I felt it was the right thing to do. I wanted to travel and enjoy my last summer before college.”

“He got extremely weak and had difficulty walking when he was admitted to CHI St. Luke’s in The Woodlands where he was diagnosed.”

edit on 23-5-2021 by Odysse because: not copy-paste quotes

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's hard to find any sympathy for those who consent to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs without informing themselves.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Hmm. I'd argue that people are scared and that anything that offers hope and peace of mind is often welcomed without a second thought...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Odysse

I agree completely. That's why the Fauci Fear Factor was so important in conditioning the frightened masses.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Odysse
a reply to: Salander

Hmm. I'd argue that people are scared and that anything that offers hope and peace of mind is often welcomed without a second thought...

I agree. The only thing these people are guilty of, is trusting, and believing they would not experience harm.

Something that some may want to look at, is the person's vaccination history. The VA flagged my chart with a warning not to administer me any further vaccines, back a number of years ago. I experienced reactions to vaccines, that started out mild and got progressively worse with each vaccine. After the last vaccine left me with lost of function of my left arm for about a week, they said I should avoid all vaccines in the further.

It makes me wonder if those that had serious side effects have ever had an issue with vaccines in the past.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Last year there was some data collected that suggested that those who regularly took the flu shot did worse once infected with Covid than those who did not.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Odysse

I might be able to add to your list. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine that was very upset, because another friend of hers, was taken to the hospital and was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy. She said the ER nurse asked if she had had the vaccine. She reported that she had. The nurse told her she was the third person that day that was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, and they had all received the vaccine.

I am sure it is possible that none of those cases were vaccine related, but it is not at all common for three cases of Bell's Palsy to come into the same ER on the same day.

I have had my personal battles with vaccines so I am extremely cautious. Perhaps, they should be doing a better job of assessing people before just blindly vaccinating them.

That is just how I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join