It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination and Covid Death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I read this today

www.tmj4.com...

A Madison woman who was fully vaccinated has died of coronavirus complications, according to her sons who say her underlying health conditions likely made her more vulnerable to infection.

I know I read things that said although the vaccines wouldn’t stop all Covid infections, it would stop deaths and severe infections. Appears they are changing that verbiage...
Don’t take my word for it, just do a little searching....
edit on 18-5-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And read this yesterday

abcnews.go.com...

New Jersey doctor who was 'giant' in field of infectious diseases dies of COVID-19 in India

Rajendra Kapila's wife, Dr. Deepti Saxena-Kapila, told the Hindustan Times that he had received both Pfizer vaccine doses in the U.S. before heading to India.

So my question, especially in regards to the elderly, does it really prevent infection and death?

edit on 18-5-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Seventy-five-year-old Olivia Kingree had diabetes and a kidney condition, among other health issues.

The 81-year-old died in India on April 28, nearly three weeks after testing positive for COVID-19,

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

And read this yesterday

abcnews.go.com...

New Jersey doctor who was 'giant' in field of infectious diseases dies of COVID-19 in India

Rajendra Kapila's wife, Dr. Deepti Saxena-Kapila, told the Hindustan Times that he had received both Pfizer vaccine doses in the U.S. before heading to India.

So my question, especially in regards to the elderly, does it really prevent infection and death?

That's the claim. It is supposed to prevent severe reaction. However, nothing is 100% effective.

I just don't get why it is necessary if younger healthier people already don't die from covid in any significant numbers.

Only 230 deaths under 18 or something yet all the Covidians in my town are rushing to vaccinate their kids.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I read this today

www.tmj4.com...

A Madison woman who was fully vaccinated has died of coronavirus complications, according to her sons who say her underlying health conditions likely made her more vulnerable to infection.

I know I read things that said although the vaccines wouldn’t stop all Covid infections, it would stop deaths and severe infections. Appears they are changing that verbiage...
Don’t take my word for it, just do a little searching....

"One son, Dr. Seth Kingree, says the combination of medications she was taking impaired her immune response to the vaccine, so she probably did not produce as many antibodies."

Apparently, it stops deaths and severe infections unless you are taking medications that neutralize its action.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Apparently, it stops deaths and severe infections unless you are taking medications that neutralize its action.

And of course that was all discovered during the ...... erm ....... the clinical trials ....... which are still ongoing now so that's ok then, the problem was identified during the clinical trial ...... phew, that was lucky.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So what are the advantages of getting the vaccine now?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
First of all, PCR test has a high false positive rate. The woman could have tested positive despite having no covid. Second, even if the woman had covid, she most likely died from some other disease. Covid itself has very low mortality rate. Significantly less than 1%.
edit on 18-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The problem with using anomalies like these as evidence of anything is that these people would likely have died had they got the annual flu or bronchitis. Anything that can lead to pneumonia is deadly for these people.

Looking at these things through the lens of individual cases is pretty much irrelevant.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The problem with using anomalies like these as evidence of anything is that these people would likely have died had they got the annual flu or bronchitis. Anything that can lead to pneumonia is deadly for these people.

Looking at these things through the lens of individual cases is pretty much irrelevant.

I just listed two, there are many more if one searches...
Someone brought up my question, what is the point if in fact they do not prevent severe illness or death. Might as well not take it?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: 1947boomer

And of course that was all discovered during the ...... erm ....... the clinical trials ....... which are still ongoing now so that's ok then, the problem was identified during the clinical trial ...... phew, that was lucky.

Ok that isn’t something I heard of but VERY valid, and how much of the public IS taking something that neutralizes its action?!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The media and Govt set the rules last year. If every death was covid last year, then they are all still covid this year.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So what are the advantages of getting the vaccine now?

I no longer have to wear a mask at work.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And read this yesterday

abcnews.go.com...

Arguably,
that should have been your first post. It would be foolish to believe that all categories of people would be immune to COVID and not be vulnerable to any unwanted outcome.

The article below deals with events that can occur, and also how important continued use of PPE is a priority, like everything else, there are no absolutes.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Doesn't matter really we can either bend the knee to the vaccine.
And increase the odds of sickness, becoming a drooler and death.
Or avoid the vaccine and take a very small risk of getting a
cold. But then some how end up "Paying the price" for not obeying
uncle daddy Joe.

He could at least tell us what the price is so we can see which
way the scales tip. Maybe the vaccine is the easy way out?
But either way as long as we get to the point where not one
person dies from covid.

Even if we have to kill everyone of you to get there. And there's
nothing we can do because a divided house can not stand.
So many think these people are just incompetent. What a bunch of
suckers.

I've never seen so many people so afraid of death.
That they're willing to stop living. Truly pathetic.

edit on 18-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
leohohmann.com... ths/
VAERs reporting is passive, if you use yandex.com to search, you will find some hits like this,

A physician with a practice in the Kansas City area told LeoHohmann.com that of a recent 500-person sampling of nursing-home patients who received the COVID injection, 22 died within 48 hours. That represents an astonishing 4.4 percent death rate. Most people in the Kansas City area nursing homes are receiving the Pfizer shot, he said.

“I can’t prove they all died of the vaccine, all I can prove is it happened within 48 hours,” the physician told LeoHohmann.com.

“The requirements are they only need to be monitored for 15 minutes. So we are never going to know the real numbers

4 people per every 100 elderly is crazy stat. Ive various explanations, like the shot makes you vulnerable for a week or so after, Its not getting much coverage so hard to say.

Ivermectin is on the safest drug list, better option imo
c19ivermectin.com...
trialsitenews.com...

The absolute best option is H202 nebulization therapy using .1% food grade, also been used for decades by older folks.
www.lewrockwell.com... peroxide-with-100-cure-rate/

Your body uses h202 to kill viruses and the CDC absolutely says it kills the virus.

The WHO and NIH decided early on the vaccine was the solution. A few people are calling them out for it now. Need more people speaking up.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's simple, in the real world this vaccine is not living up to the expectations that they thought it would have. But of course they will cover it up and just say we expected this to happen. Saying it stops covid from forming from the virus ninety five percent of the time...which is about how it works without any vaccine in the first place. They are not lying, they are deceiving billions of people into believing their twisted tongue.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I never wore a mask before, during and after covid, still alive and well, before, during and after.

Does is worth taking the shot, no to me, life is just as good as it was before, during and after.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fear is a tool of devastation if wielded for malicious intent.💯

A second opinion?

Keywords: Bangladesh; COVID-19; Doxycycline; Ivermectin; SARS-CoV-2.

Copyright © 2020 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Ltd.. All rights reserved.

Conflict of interest statement

The authors declare that there are no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work described in this paper.

eta
sorry, for my knee jerk thing already addressed in thread.🙋

edit on (5/18/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join