It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shot that (should) spark a revolution...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I've heard talk that this was an attack on the world to lower the population.
In the US not sure about the rest of the world but corporations used to take out life insurance on the essential top employees. Notice that most all workers became essential and the country went on a hiring spree! These companies keep up the policies until you die. Even If you no longer work there. Is this insurance against China since they probably own the policies? If their was another devastating Incident it could bankrupt them? Also we are on the cutting edge of robotic humanoid replacing the work force. The future could be the uber rich and the servant workforce will be robotic with ample resources for the elite.

I've quoted your entire post as you've made some excellent, insightful comments here, raising some really important points.

The issue of life insurance on employees - that's something I hadn't really considered, but from what little I know, you're right! And it's huge, because it gives us not one, but at least two 'FOLLOW THE MONEY' motives..!!! Loads of different categories of workers became 'essential', officially speaking, and so the insurance policies must be amped up to the maximum possible! The reasoning could be multifold:

Firstly, we have to note that the insurance scam could be a deterrent against a second strike from China launching 'China Virus Mk 2', if indeed those policies are largely underwritten by Chinese banks, which I imagine many probably are - it would discourage China in the event they were of a mind to cripple the West by choosing to depopulate our nations against the will of our masters; because as you noted, such an action would bankrupt the Chinese.

But secondly, the insurance scam could actually be an insidious plan by our own 'masters' (the 0.1%) who, having categorised everyone as an essential worker, insured 'em, then decided to depopulate, pretend it was an act of God ("It was the super-scary-epic-triple-mutant-Indian variant!") when in fact their own vaccines had primed us for a cytokine storm on encountering a version of SARS COV-2 which is engineered under their gain-of-function principles to elicit a crazy strong reaction from our 'fake vaccine-primed' immune systems.

The 0.1% cash in the policies, killing two birds with one stone - because they had tricked China into offering the insurance policies in the first place.

A third point is that the 0.1% will have been gambling on the fact that the USA & all Western nations signed up to the depopulation agenda will between them be technologically competent enough (thinking in terms of robotic drones & various amped-up field weapons which elevate one soldier to the status of Optimus Prime) - making the limited mercenary force that are left serving the elites strong enough to resist any potential invasion/aggression by Russia (who would be the only strongman left on the chess board, if the US is depopulated & China's been bankrupted by the devious insurance scam).

Finally, you mentioned a robotic drone workforce - anyone who thinks we aren't yet technologically competent to utilise high-tech 3D printing & robotic infrastructure in our manufacturing industries (instead of people) really doesn't understand how advanced these technologies have become. The few humans who are not targeted for depopulation will be mercenaries, academics & corporate lackeys who do the personal bidding of the high masters.

My personal pet theory on how the depopulation will go down is that they will evacuate everyone to the DUMBs when the masses realise they've been sterilised by the 'vaccines' (IE - when everyone is ready to murder the 0.1%) - taking their highly intellectual brain drain serfs with them. Then, they will release the deadlier version of COVID-19 which they were saving for just such a particular rainy day, before detonating EMP devices over the nations they've divvied up between themselves. The combination of the new ACTUALLY DEADLY THIS TIME virus, and the sudden switch to pre-industrial times with no infrastructure or electronics due to EMPs, will cause so much chaos that when the mercenaries emerge to mop up the resistance pockets that managed to survive, there will indeed be very few left to deal with.

They may believe they will then generate a marvellous economic boom over the next few hundred years as they use their robots, nanotech, virtual tech, etc - to raze existing cities & towns, before 'terraforming' the nations - landscaping a paradisical series of neo-feudalist city states run by various members of the elite, with lackeys providing for their every need - while the high achieving serfs live in a barely tolerable 'utopia' ("YOU WILL OWN NOTHING, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!") in a highly automated technocracy, a social credit & total surveillance system running every aspect of their lives.

But as I continue to maintain, those who resist will not be left defenceless. I believe that Heaven will intervene, and I'm convinced that the old-time Biblical prophets foresaw many of the modern events which we're presently grappling with.

One thing I will say though, to sound the alarm as it were, is that some of the more extreme New Age ideas are poisoning the resilience/permaculture communities (which are brilliantly growing at an increasingly rapid pace in these torrid times of sickening propaganda & eugenics-driven Nietschean abyss-fuelled drivel which the elite are exposing us to) - it's great to see resilient community growth - but very troubling to observe the 'one glass of pure water, one drop of extreme poison' pseudo-spiritual non-philosophy: 'raise your vibration to the eleventh dimension to the power n' BS which is infecting that movement).

We URGENTLY need an alternative - we need organic spiritual TRUTH, which recognises real human virtues & the high accolades of reason, debate, rationality - rather than these weird New Age 'techniques' (sorry guy, but 'you should meditate on the x or the white dot you see when you look at the blackness of the back of your eyelids for 18 minutes a day' - just sounds like sheer infernal madness to a man who regularly enjoys the blessed manifest presence of God!

The truth is, all these fuzzy woo-woo New Age 'beliefs' are actually empty, pointless, powerless 'affirmations' 99% of the time. As opposed to an ordered, level-headed & literally POWERFUL system of belief based on rigorous theology, distilled by a succession of great philosophical minds over 2000 years. I maintain that the New Age Nonsense which is flooding the scene at this time is utterly toxic to the spirit of the 99% resistance/resilient community/ permaculture movement.

No demon ever ran from Nietsche or the New Age movement, trust me. The elite are laughing at us with the fifth dimension crap.

Christ was resurrected in power to overturn death itself. Men were willing to be literally sawn in half; hung, drawn & quartered; boiled in oil; crushed under great stones; ripped apart by horses; thrown off cliffs & torn to pieces slowly in dungeons across the ancient world - for their absolute, certain, confident, joyful knowledge & relationship with the Cosmic Lord of Creation, manifest as Jesus Christ of Nazareth, executed shamefully, naked & exposed to the contempt of those who weren't worthy of his shadow falling across them as He died.

He ascended!

edit on MayThursday2115CDT11America/Chicago-050004 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It is the "shot heard round the world"...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was paraphrasing!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well to be honest ladies I am a bass playa so don't waste your time with the guitarist types. Classic Alpha Male move hey...amiroight
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

It's a good example of how some minds work in relation to a number of different topics, too.

It certainly is mate and that mindset does seem to be quite a popular one these days.

Don't know if you caught this interview but there's some interesting info in it about how certain eugenic (and human sterilization) organisations have 'rebranded' and changed their names.

link

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well they're already blaming covid for erectile disfunction so you know how the story is going to be if people become sterile.....

Not vaccine.... sorry inoculation... that did it, it'll be Covid-19 that did it.

This turned into a IRL version of the British sci-fi series "Utopia" a long time ago I feel.

www.imdb.com... (Unsurprisingly a recent American remake was released.)

For some time now I've thought to myself there are a tonne of things they're using Covid to cover.
Some things which we may never know.

I think the next stage in this plan is honestly going to be a staged world war III because I think quite a few so called 'Super Power' governments around the world are in on this whole thing. Even ones the average Joe thinks are enemies, are indeed quite chummy behind the scenes.

If they cannot reach the number they need voluntarily for their plans to work, they'll start getting them forcefully.

And the 'anti-vaxxers' and those who can think for themselves will be the first 'collateral damage'.

China's failed with the one child policy, and small countries like India are still breeding like rabbits, on no offence peeps in the U.S, you're only at about 330 million and not a billion plus yet, but that is climbing daily.

Brace yourself, I think the worlds about to get a lot more awful real quick in the near future. And I genuinely hope I am wrong about that.
edit on 21-5-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Think you may be onto something there AK - have you checked out the claims made on this thread?

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join