It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shot that (should) spark a revolution...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Excellent thread, the only thing i have to add is, how do you know you have made the right stop according to bible beliefs?

Thank you, very kind. With regards the Biblical beliefs, I can only give my testimony, which is that I've spent the past eighteen years being encouraged, strengthened, blessed & favoured in many circumstances where ordinarily things could have been awful, in terms of the experience. Also, I've experienced the manifest presence of God on numberless occasions, it's sublime ecstasy combined with the solid & strong love of a fatherly relationship, hard to describe accurately, they don't call it 'divine' for nothing, it's a personal transcendence of sorts I suppose.

Thirdly, there have been occasions where I should have been either killed or badly beaten, where I was literally miraculously protected, with no other explanation possible than divine intervention. As just one example, I was once trapped in a locked corridor by a 6' 4" beast of a guy (I'm 5' 11" & disabled) who was dead set on beating the living daylights out of me. He was drunk & high, and snarling like an animal as he approached me, fists balled. I tottered backwards with my walking stick, and as I got to the end of the corridor with nowhere to go, I realised the inevitable & made a snap decision which I still don't understand. I spun round, faced the other way (so he was behind me) - I slammed my walking stick down like Gandalf, and with absolute indignation at the injustice of the situation (I'd done nothing deserving of a stern conversation, let alone a beating) I simply shouted "In the name of God!" Lo & behold, as witnesses report, he suddenly stopped moving further, leaned over me snarling & slavering almost, his fists vibrating at his sides. But he couldn't attack, even though it was clear to everyone that he really, really wanted to. Then a girl I knew, mad thing, came & leaped on his back, figuring he wouldn't attack a girl (she was right, thankfully). He was distracted, and someone came running to unlock & door & provide me with an avenue of escape. I managed to get away, the girl got away, but unfortunately another guy (who was of similar height & build to the aggressor) ended up brawling with him as others tried to restrain him. It was a crazy situation, and I don't doubt for an instant that if he could have gotten to me, he would have quite probably killed me. God saved me on that day, and angel or two restrained him - I have no doubt. So I know there is a purpose for being here, as this wasn't the only life-threatening situation I've been miraculously delivered from. In fact, somewhere else entirely, I was attacked a mere few days later - with a baseball bat - yet I ended up with no bruises, the bat felt like it was just bouncing off me, no pain. So I have no doubts, at all.

Hope that helps you to understand the strength of my convictions somewhat - I could say more, and I invite anyone who wants to ask, to message me & we can chat.

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on MayWednesday2115CDT05America/Chicago-050042 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Actually know what your saying and the feeling, on occasion i have felt random explosions of the divinity within me, the dance of divine light, you should meditate on the x or the white dot you see when you look at the blackness of the back of your eyelids for 18 minutes a day, if you have had the hurt you say it wont be long before answers are revealed to you. God makes tough roads for a reason.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So.. the endgame was planned out like this:

50% of the population of the USA gets the vaccine, gets sterilized and cannot have children anymore. Democrats, liberals, people like that.

About 50% will not get the vaccination and can procreate like bunnys. Trumphats, most of the republican party, vaccine-deniers.

Why do you think that this is the desired outcome?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So.. the endgame was planned out like this:

50% of the population of the USA gets the vaccine, gets sterilized and cannot have children anymore. Democrats, liberals, people like that.

About 50% will not get the vaccination and can procreate like bunnys. Trumphats, most of the republican party, vaccine-deniers.

Why do you think that this is the desired outcome?

One has to be a true American to understand.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Scientists have identified synergistic cellular pathways for longevity that amplify lifespan fivefold in C. elegans, a nematode worm used as a model in aging research. The increase in lifespan would be the equivalent of a human living for 400 or 500 years, according to one of the scientists.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Can you extend life to 500 years before you reduce population? NOPE.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

google phosphate crisis, we need a population decrease fast, the third horseman approaches.

www.theguardian.com...

they can make humans live forever, but theres too many mouths to feed. plus im not living in a Fking simulation forever, i will be happy to live till 369

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh joy, the threadkillers have arrived. Have at it lads.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Wouldn't saying it in that manner mean you would have to be sick and be given a cure? To disinfect there would have to be something infectious already there?

That's not the case for the "vaccine" on either account. Most are not sick at the time and it doesn't actually prevent the infection, just lessens the symptoms.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow you’re right... I did miss that interview. Going to study your post more when I have time today.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've heard talk that this was an attack on the world to lower the population.
In the US not sure about the rest of the world but corporations used to take out life insurance on the essential top employees. Notice that most all workers became essential and the country went on a hiring spree! These companies keep up the policies until you die. Even If you no longer work there. Is this insurance against China since they probably own the policies? If their was another devastating Incident it could bankrupt them? Also we are on the cutting edge of robotic humanoid replacing the work force. The future could be the uber rich and the servant workforce will be robotic with ample resources for the elite.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Overhype about India? My gods man you cannot be serious. Indian has one of the WORST caste systems in the world. Their poor literally wash their clothes in sewage. Their countries populations are insanely dense. Many places have issues with clean water and power. They have over a billion people there.

We have lost 250k or so???? But they by numbers would lose almost a million people.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is a video of Bill Gates talking about vaccines and depopulation!
Right around the 2mn 15s mark.
The video is from about 10 years ago. He has said this on more then one occasion.
It does not encourage me or really anyone to get a vaccine! At least one he has any thing to do with!
I am 71 years old and am not to concerned about the affects on me. However, I have three granddaughters and a grand son that I am concerned about!!
Will we ever know the truth? I don't hold out much hope of that considering what has been going on in the U.S. for the last 5 years!!
We will see...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Wouldn't saying it in that manner mean you would have to be sick and be given a cure? To disinfect there would have to be something infectious already there?

That's not the case for the "vaccine" on either account. Most are not sick at the time and it doesn't actually prevent the infection, just lessens the symptoms.

I am glad we don't have to all agree :-)

In my opinion we all probably were give some kind of virus I doubt many if anyone escaped it.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

In watching that video I don't think Dr. Bell meant "sterilize" in terms of procreation. I think he meant it in terms of the virus.

Of course, he could have been trying to slyly blow the whistle, but it sounded more like poor choice in words.

Why would anyone want 100% sterilization? Why is "only 60% - 70%" sterilization less preferable to the general public?

Don't get me wrong. I'm cautious with this vaccine and my family won't be taking it at least until enough time has passed to understand the risks. Then it becomes a risk vs benefit decision.

I'm afraid there might be a smoking gun somewhere which will confirm all the suspicions, but this isn't it.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying your incorrect that he meant it in the way you describe, it just doesn't seem to fit the context imo.

I cant say for sure I know they're plan, but logically we can't keep on the population path we are. With the advent of robots their need of us is reducing daily. Being we haven't begun terraforming other planets a mass sterilisation or genocide seems inevitable.

edit on 5/20/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

This in my opinion is much closer to being a smoking gun than the Dr. Bell interview cited in the OP.

I've watched the entire seminar, and it truly is put in proper context. He says we have to get CO2 as close to zero as possible as soon as possible. Population plus three other factors equal CO2. He addressed Population first, and only for a very brief moment. He stated that the population was roughly 6.8 billion on the rise to 9 billion.

Then he says if we do a really good job with new vaccines, Healthcare, and reproductive services, we could lower that number by 10% - 15%

Then he quickly moves away from the topic of population before it has time to sink in on the audience.

According to Bill Gates, the vaccine man, population control in the name of the green agenda must be partly accomplished by new vaccines.

Well, now we have a new vaccine. His seminar was several years ago, but we all know it takes several years for TPTB to implement anything large scale.

Great post!

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have been saying this since the beginning read my big reveal post. Your not alone in believing this by any means.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa You sir, speak truth, you probably have seen by now the evidence I brought forward my dear friend, and the harassment I have received by people who didn't even bother looking. Sadly some people prefer to be blind to the truth and evidence that exist and with your comment you are right. For the sake of OP I hope they don't ram him to hard. But there's just way to much evidence to really fully dispute.

When the evidence is 100miles long, you can pretty much without a doubt assume it to be true.
People treat the entire depop agenda as a conspiracy, despite the elites bragging, planning, and publically stating they want a large % of the people to die, IN THEIR OWN WORDS, RECORDED, BLACK AND WHITE SOMETIMES...

They have meetings to discuss the best way to do this. 'fairly'. One of the biggest players has been, and always will be bill gates. Especially since he just bought the American Medical Assoication. It was bad enough when delmonte was responsible for a % of infertility cases back with the GMO orders came out. (Guess who had his hand in that basket.. Bill naturally, planned parent hood was owned by his father.. created to "reduce the amount of kids" in order to bring "prosperity" to the black folk.

Very fun excuse right? Wrong, it was also ran by his father's mistress, who again was not only fearful of the africian people, but racist as hell.. She was also responsible for 3 white women who paired with 3 different black men's jail time. She visited them in the jail cell, and said if you do NOT say those men raped you, you WILL die in here. So they did, and thus the 'rape war' began. Without real evidence.. once again the service that provided evidence in said cases was provided by Plan Parenthood. Thus the first rape cases began.. and then continued for years. (The power of the wealthy)

In countries without GMO, their population and birth rates never actually changed. China was a big supporter.. less then 10years ago, they limited the amount of kids a couple could have. Then just recently removed that limit. because that was what they fed their people. Their rates dropped to 1.5 per 2 parents. Meaning every other family would have 2 children.. instead of EVERY family having 3-4.

Depopulation Agenda's have been proven to be accurate by those in power. Their will be done, anyone who doubts it is simply a fool to think that the richest people in the world cannot fulfill their desires, when they actually OWN YOU. All it takes is a series of moves; example owning your job, your house - if not your house the value of your house, the stores you shop at, the supplies delivered to those stores.. and a few deaths to make people believe them no matter what they do its in their best interest. Its happened, the diehard fans will die to this vaccine. Those who weren't informed.. will surely be missed..

Ignore people who say that the vaccines are the safest thing in the world. Because if it was they wouldn''t have to protect the suppliers from illness and death of these treatments. Truth is infront of you.. the question is how far gone are you to not see it.

edit on 20-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: fixed a few missing words.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Okay lets say you have kids right, you pay their phone bills, you feed them, you clothe them, you give their friends a ride to soccer practice... (using gas). You provide education and entertainment for them, gaming systems, internet.. etc... In the end your kinda left with very little money. So you think to yourself, damn I can't wait til these kids can go off and get a job. I mean you still love them or what not, but it can bring a lot of hardships to those that struggle and rely on (work by employment to another)business, and government for money.

Now lets use this same senario, but turn it political.

Your running a country, you notice that 80% of the country is collecting unemployment, next to no money is coming in. Your trying to be nice and help other countries too.. Because there's a lot of programs created to help people who have it worse off then the average american. So in the end your trying to be a humanitarian.. and it just ain't working. So you think to yourself, how can you manage this budget, people are living longer.. Social security was only ment to support 5-10years of life after retirement not 20-30.. for each person.. Everythings a mess.. So you sit down, and look at how you can make your 'nation' more self sufficient.

You turn to technology, oh wow look at this.. we can use a burger flipper that 100% accuracy never gives undercook meat. Oh and this, if we create a 12 story tower, we can conserve space and using solar energy we can feed like 100,000 people for a fraction of the cost.. without destroying more tree's and polluting the environment.

But the problem we have is.. there's a million people who need food.. the demand is way higher then the supply.. the landfills and recycling plants can't keep up with the excess trash every person makes.. 80% of the tree's are gone because people need places to live.. Man we are really in a pickle here..

We can use robots to do the work cheaper with minimal trash/repair cost. We can use electric cars to get around.. oh crap what about all those millions of people who work for the oil company.. when they are out of a job they are going to need food, shelter and income.. This is a very impossible senario, if we are to go automatic....

A mysterious figure pops on the tv like a bad advertisement. "Is your idea for future seemingly out of reach? Are you struggling to find a balance between the sheep and the cattle.. Well I have the perfect solution! Release a vaccine that those that rely on you for their livelihoods will take. Give them their last moments of freedom, like their last meal. Then be done with it. The more who rely on you for funding/food/aid/help that take this vaccine means the less you will be needing to take care of in the future. Because the vaccine will count as their 'last meal' and this way you are not stuck choosing who to lay off, or who to fire.. who to kill... they will be doing it themselves!"

The point I am making is, the government is targeting people who rely on the government the most in order to ease the burdens of many many issues. This means that these people are more likely to turn to unemployment before looking for another job, because Father Sam is there waiting to catch them when they fall. This is inbedded in the head of sheep.

They have not yet done this as a study and honestly I would really love to see the results of this. The ratio of those who took the vaccine, to those who actually went looking for a job verse unemployment at the end result. Those who willingly burdened themselves taking extra money for a vaccine thats ment to kill you.

Sliders kinda did something like this, you should watch the episode called "The Lottery". Anyone was able to go to an ATM(government in this case), and withdraw as much money as they wanted(used maximum resource per person). Then every week the government of the show would hold a lottery, the winners got to do whatever they wanted without anyone saying NO to ANY of their desires.. before they commited suicide/were killed. (Vaccine and current regulations segregations). Their family they left behind inherited millions, for the 'sacrifice' as part of the deal.. (Resources that will remain when a % of people die). Even birth control was in their 'soda'. (to keep population low)

Its not a new idea.. this episode is from the 90s. But it is very symbolic to what we are currently going through right now.

So in the end, having people thinking for themselves, instead of those that follow directions increases individuality, creativity, and skillset. It increases the value of the person because they are 'thinking outside of the box'. If I was in their shoes, even though I might not like the rebel. It would be what is 'better' for humanity. Then to have a bunch of people follow you off a cliff in terms of humanities survival and growth. Sadly the current problem with that, is there is more independent thinkers then they originally thought. So they are struggling to meet their quota... But that is because there are still a lot of sheep following the wolves they want to save, because the wolves.. decided to tell the sheep "They are coming for you" in hopes to spare them a gruesome butcher of a death..

So wolves, keep your mouth shut.. and maybe the rest of us won't be killed off in their place..
edit on 20-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Okay lets say you have kids right, you pay their phone bills, you feed them, you clothe them, you give their friends a ride to soccer practice... (using gas). You provide education and entertainment for them, gaming systems, internet.. etc...

Not a very good comparison for me...
My kids are middle-aged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join