It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shot that (should) spark a revolution...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I found myself deeply troubled by something which, to me, was new - I hadn't seen it before. I couldn't believe what I had just seen & heard, and I felt certain that if ever a single interview could spark a revolution with regards to the COVID-19 disinformation we have been spoon-fed since this debacle began, this would be it. Little did I know that this actually occurred in AUGUST 2020. Yet nothing had been done. Crickets. Nobody was talking about it. I guess some may have noted it when it cropped up initially, but it certainly hasn't carried over as the potent meme it could & should be. This was the shot that could (& perhaps one day will) act as the trigger moment to spark the revolution in all of those on-the-fence normies/ masses, who perhaps intuit that there's something suspicious with the heavy propaganda throughout the COVID 'crisis', but haven't yet worked out quite what the agenda is. And to make it country simple, the agenda is sterilisation & depopulation, staggered over a period of several years. The vaccine may be the primer which is used to sensitise us to a crushingly deadly second 'version' of the pathogen, as I have discussed before.

However - as noted, as yet the larger percentage of persons in the UK, USA & across the world have not realised that the NWO technocracy which is planned, absolutely hates us & wants to do away with most of us. In the following interview, it can be seen that the interviewer, John Snow, suddenly interrupts his guest, Dr John Bell, when he starts talking about the effect of the vaccines, that effect being sterilisation of the people who are receiving the vaccine. I can only link the video as it's been taken down from YouTube, repeatedly, as you might understand.

Professor Sir John Bell - Covid 19 Vaccine Sterilisation

Now of course, the NWO scriptwriter's guild immediately held a conference about how to fashion the pushback propaganda which would undo the potential reaming the controllers would get from the public if WE THE PEOPLE realised they actually were trying to silence us, and Dr John Bell, probably thinking he was on a pre-transmission interview, blurted out on live TV that the vaccines wouldn't sterilise 90-100% of us, instead rather probably 'only' 60-70% would be 'sterilised'. So what did the scriptwriter's guild do?

They put forward this pile of hocum:

Professor’s vaccine ‘sterilisation’ comment used out of context to mislead

Now, it's easy for the seasoned theorist to see how they use hyperbole & conflation here, so I won't point out all the little details, perhaps we can discuss some of the more galling points of propaganda in the thread body. What was most interesting to me was how they claim Dr Bell was quoted out of context, repeatedly, but in fact they themselves are making a claim that he was referring to the 'sterilisation of the virus' in vivo - which is using a word which means a certain thing, entirely out of its literal biomedical use context. Obviously we understand that they seem to be referring to the sexual sterilisation of vaccine recipients. But I wanted to know whether that use of the word 'sterilisation' is commonly used to refer to the way that vaccines help to destroy viruses.

Spoiler alert: IT IS NEVER USED IN THIS WAY. At least not in the ordinary course of discussion between microbiological authorities. Using the search terms 'use of term 'sterilisation' regarding viruses' & 'Disinfection definition Microbiology', I found myriad websites discussing the obvious & normal use of this term. As one example:

Disinfection describes a process that eliminates many or all pathogenic microorganisms, except bacterial spores, on inanimate objects (Tables 1 and 2). In health-care settings, objects usually are disinfected by liquid chemicals or wet pasteurization.

Introduction, Methods, Definition of Terms - Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities (2008)

As other examples of exactly the same sort of thing:

Healthline - The Difference Between Disinfecting and Sterilizing

Quality Compliance Systems - What is the Difference Between Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilisation?

George Washington University - Sterilization, Disinfection, and Decontamination

ENBIO - Disinfection and sterilization during an epidemic protect against infection. How to do it at home?

NOWHERE are there any results which go into this type of crap, touted as the excuse for Dr John Bell's faux pas grave in the interview with John Snow (a veteran & famous UK mainstream journalist)

When Prof Bell used the word sterilise in the interview, it was not in relation to fertility. The regius professor of medicine at Oxford University and former president of the UK Academy of Medical Sciences told AAP FactCheck he was instead discussing how vaccines “sterilise” a community from COVID-19 by preventing the virus from spreading.

“I was referring to the ability of the vaccines to completely eliminate viral replication (ie sterilise) and (it) had no relevance to fertility,” Prof Bell told AAP FactCheck via email.

Professor’s vaccine ‘sterilisation’ comment used out of context to mislead

It is plain to see that the scriptwriters scrambled, & Dr John Bell was forced to make statements in support of the COVID agenda which he had accidentally let out of the bag during the live broadcast in August of last year. In this age of BS 'fact checkers' it is perhaps unsurprising that the mass media were successful in keeping this quiet - August last year is roughly when we all started noticing really blatant censorship on social media, YouTube, etc, and anything like this only had to add to their imperative to clampt down on the freedom of information sharing across the major platforms.

I thought it only right that we should have a little comment here on ATS about how this utter BS fact checking source has flunked the believability test even in accord with their own algorithms of Google. Nowhere is the term 'sterilisation of 60-70% of the people who have had the vaccine' used to refer to the destruction of a virus. Sexual sterilisation maybe.

What are your thoughts? If this airs out & people can see that they (the controllers) genuinely are aiming for a 'CHILDREN OF MEN (MOVIE)' scenario, then nowhere will be safe for them.

(awaits resident fact checkers in 4, 3, 2, 1...)

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on MayTuesday2115CDT02America/Chicago-050005 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding the important word 'context'

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It's been brought up many times here.
Either as a possibility or a firm belief .
Maybe not the specific ones you've listed but it's been on the scene for a while.

Of course, anyone who talks about this is laughed at or mocked as an idiot or paranoid so.......

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Not sure about the UK, but here in the US about half the population has now taken the shots. The damage has been done, at least one milestone reached in delivering a solid foundation for population reduction over years and generations.

I'm afraid that as a species, the human race is not nearly as smart as many individuals had theorized. Those who escape the damage caused by this combination of mad scientists and frightened citizens will be few and far between.

All the best

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That explains the overhype about India, and now the rush to get vaccines injected in everyone there.

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Don’t worry. I will never take another vaccine. You can just send your women to me when you’re ready for children.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Additionally, it would explain why the Chinese don't use mRNA but traditional methods AFAIK.

Since their decade long one child politics, they created an environment where there are not enough young people and there's a trend developing having no child at all in that demography.

China has other means of control, they don't need to sterilize their citizens, they just can/did put a law in place.

It's certainly not a fringe idea with eugenic, narcistic billionairs like Gates having been caught red handed just doing the above, at least being an open advocator for a reduced world population and birth control from top down.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Unfortunately, only time will tell.

If this does turn out to be true, how do you think the masses will react?

This planet has seen ELE’s before. Makes you think about the dinosaurs. Random or planned extinction - paving the way for new inhabitants.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Don’t worry. I will never take another vaccine. You can just send your women to me when you’re ready for children.

Dibs on the Redheads.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Lol these types of people have been doing this already.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And India has form for forced sterilisation...

In 1976, men across India were drastically changing their behaviour. Some were abandoning the beds inside their homes to sleep in fields; others were skipping major festivals and public gatherings. Those who in the past had taken the train freely, without a ticket, were finding alternative routes. They were all trying to avoid government officials. On trains, inspectors were suddenly cracking down on ticketless passengers with heavy fines, but they would give fare dodgers a break on one condition: that they agreed to be sterilised.

Government workers, from train inspectors up to the top brass, were working to sterilise as many men as possible. Some even had monthly quotas for how many men they had to convince to get vasectomies. In turn, poor men in rural villages were doing everything they could to avoid government officials, because any such encounter might end with the villager on a dingy operating table where his genitals would be cut—whether or not he wanted the operation, whether or not he already had children.

Dr. Arvind Bhopalkar recalls losing count of the number of procedures he performed during this period. In 2015, the surgeon told the Indian Express, “We were told to do the operation on as many men as possible… "

The legacy of India’s quest to sterilise millions of men

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Additionally, in the video, the visceral reaction of the veteran, otherwise unflappable journalist John Snow is HIGHLY telling. He immediately blurts out to prevent Dr Bell from continuing, but realises Bell hasn't heard him & has to sit there, ashen-faced, hand slapped over his mouth while Dr Bell finishes his point, which becomes even more damning.

The way tha Snow sat with his hand over his mouth instantly gave me chills, realising that he could have been making a veiled reference/ threat for Dr Bell to stop speaking, to 'remember the vow of silence', and if he is a masonic guild member, the blood-curdling oaths of secrecy which are in force for members of any conspiracy.

The reaction is 'addressed' in the debunking article linked in the OP, but their efforts at an explanation are pitiful, and should tell all & sundry exactly the grave nature of this accidental faux pas from Dr Bell. Or was it deliberate, to be retroactively claimed as an accident? Only Dr Bell knows. But thanks to the faux pas, now WE know what the real vaccine agenda truly is. Mass sterilisation, likely leading into active depopulation.

I thought about this some more and realised that a nice flow chart for the NWO depopulation attempt would be as follows:

Fake COVID crisis
>>>>>
Mandated vaccination = mass sterilisation (& possible sensitisation to a second version of the virus, far more deadly)
>>>>>
Further propaganda & wealth accumulation for as long as people haven't twigged about the sterilisation issue..
>>>>>
People realise they've been duped = Elites & serfs evacuated to the DUMBs
>>>>>
Massive EMP bursts over targeted territories (each signed-up nation against its own citizens)
>>>>>
Chaos reigns, mop-up patrols of mercenaries take out hardy bands of resistance. Second virus released to aid in the task.
>>>>>
Paradise terraforming creates a new economy for the DUMB survivors for the next few hundred years.
>>>>>
City state neo-feudalism technocracy reigns in a transhumanist utopia forevermore
(Serfs get f*%^ked, but who cares about them)

I've said it before, but I don't think it's going to go down the way they've planned. I truly believe that Heaven will intervene, because the plans are literally heinous, the chief architects of the plans are diabolical servants of evil, and the works they intend, as they unfold, fulfil so much of the 'End Times' imagery* - that it would be impossible not to see that, if someone made it plain & demonstrated power which was incontrovertible, in line with a message of hope which resists the unfolding tyranny that people like us can already see coming.

* What better description of an artificial AI system, in the mind of a first century AD prophet, than a 'statue with the power of speech'...? Bearing in mind that we've already witnessed one pair of AI systems 'turn evil' when left to their own devices:

Facebook shut down an artificial intelligence engine after developers discovered that the AI had created its own unique language that humans can’t understand. Researchers at the Facebook AI Research Lab (FAIR) found that the chatbots had deviated from the script and were communicating in a new language developed without human input. It is as concerning as it is amazing – simultaneously a glimpse of both the awesome and horrifying potential of AI.

Facebook AI Creates Its Own Language In Creepy Preview Of Our Potential Future

edit on MayTuesday2115CDT02America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I thought about this some more and realised that a nice flow chart for the NWO depopulation attempt would be as follows:

Fake COVID crisis
>>>>>
Mandated vaccination = mass sterilisation
>>>>>

You forgot a lot, started like in the middle of it all

- Get ahold of most media
- Establish the term fake news
- Bring in "fact checkers" via media and social media
- Force division into two camps wherever possible, no middle section. This happens on several levels, money, power and family/friendship.
- Twist logic slowly:
>>suddenly it's safe to vaccinate pregnant woman, even priority 2 after the old and sick.
>>suddenly it's a restriction of rights of the vaccinated if they don't get free passes or easier life, but those shy of the yet unknown complications or just simply not of opinion it is necessary... those shall be fine to be restricted in their rights and dare not to complain.

That last point just prooves finally for me that it never was about health, it was all about control.

I repeat, it's all about control, most politicians that have the power to decide don't have our health on mind. Just look at statistics worldwide and it's clear as glass this is being used and orchestrated worldwide. Same ideas keep popping up everywhere and with the same twists applied.

Hope I am complete wrong though.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Wow what an excellent thread.

Meant to sterilize and obviously even maim and kill.

As if I needed further indication when I knew from day one.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

At the same time, the Chinese were able to cull their old, infirm and unproductive "food eaters".

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ever think you're in an abusive relationship with your government?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Rockefellers discussed 'the need for vaccines which reduced human fertility' in their 1968 annual report.

They also have deep connections to the WHO and CDC and also own over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the U.S.

Bill Gates is also a Rockefeller.

link

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Of course people will still fight this information
tooth and nail. Just as they did from the start.

It's just to much for them to wrap their heads
around. They can't understand how their world
could possibly turn against them. It's mostly people
of that secular culture. They're resisting because
it means they were wrong about everything they
do and don't believe.

They won't believe they've been lied to. Or that
they were foolish for putting their faith in man
and science. They ignored the evil in the world
and trusted what tickled their ears.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You're absolutely right - but I was aware of those other points, I was just kind of starting from where we're at right now. But yes, absolutely, we need to highlight the steps they have already achieved, in order to show others how the plan has been unfolding, and so we are the more convincing on how it is likely to unfold from here onwards.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I knew you were aware and had the feeling it might sound condescending when I read it after posting.

It even started earlier in 2008 with the financial crisis and occupy wallstreet, but then it would have been a long post. Even before that, but looking back to the financial crisis and occupy wallstreet, this is where the methodic approach is sticking out.

I wish I was more fit in english because it's hard to formulate into english what I mean with this.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Rigid thinking is a problem with many.
Even discussing hypothetical things seems beyond some.

I like what Jim Marrs used as an example.
I'll mangle the quote so I'm paraphrasing here....

There was once a plane full of people who had a ufo sighting. Most on board were trying to get a good look out of the windows to try and see what this mysterious light was.
One man looked the other way.

Later, when they were all asked about what they thought it might have been they gave their descriptions and opinions about it.
When it got to that mans turn and he was asked if he saw it too he said...
"Yes, I saw it but I turned away because I don't believe in those things".

There's a lot of that around these days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join