It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTs Finally Admits 'Steele Dossier' Was Fake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes...I know that the intelligent and informed members here already KNOW the infamous 'Steele Dossier' was Malarkey/BS/False Propaganda manufactured by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC through Fusion GPS...to falsely smear Donald Trump.

However, the New York Times...the once majestic...now pathetic leftist propaganda mouth organ...became the chief purveyor of the Steele Dossier...constantly feeding the regurgitated false narrative to it's nest of hungry Leftist baby bird readers...who readily gobbled up and swallowed everything the NYTs shoved down their scrawny throats.

This is why it is important the NYTs is now, finally, admitting the Steele Dossier was bogus.

Now, the Times has published a feature by former Times investigative report Barry Meier acknowledging many of the claims in the dossier "have never materialized or have been proved false."

But the glow has faded, he said, noting the collapse of the dossier’s "most explosive claims — like a salacious 'pee' tape featuring Mr. Trump or a supposed meeting in Prague between Michael Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former attorney, and Russian operatives. "The dossier, he said, went on a "journey from media obsession to slush pile."

(Emphasis mine)

neonnettle.com...
www.nytimes.com...

So...why this thread?...when so many informed members here already know the Steele Dossier is BS?

Because...I swear to God...there are STILL morons on this very site that think it is legit...and they still seriously argue about Trump's peeing Russian Hookers.

I # you not!
Perhaps you've also heard from these imbeciles.

Maybe we'll hear more from them in this very thread.

edit on 18-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So the Herr Mueller witch hunt was based on the fevered imaginations of the DNC?

Wonder if anyone will come forward and apologize for being such useful idiots.
edit on 18-5-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Its hard to determine if they are morons, or just Satanists. Those are the same idiots that believed Obama's fake birth cert, that was presented by Subuh Sumihadiwojojo's right hand woman in Hawaii, Laura Fuddy. The same people whose secret societies murdered both Abe Lincoln and John Kennedy.

Are they really that stupid? Or just filled to the brim with evil?

To be determined......

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the Herr Mueller witch hunt was based on the fevered imaginations of the DNC?

Wonder if anyone will come forward and apologize for being such useful idiots.

They will never apologize because they will be too heartbroken.
There were several members here that would have staked their lives on it being true.

+4 more 
posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Meanwhile, ACTUAL known proven criminal activity of keeping CLASSIFIED information at home by Hillary goes unpunished. General Petraeus, you will recall, was charged and convicted on this very charge for a HANDFUL of classified documents.

Don't get me started on Hunter Biden...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
this is all part of the smug arrogance. No need to admit any wrongdoing. just say something like "stupid Trump" and all is forgiven. Impeachment based on lies? surely that's a nothingburger.

Good thing we have John Durham working tirelessly to bring the darkness to light. /massive, dripping, gooey sarcasm.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

"
Because...I swear to God...there are STILL morons on this very site that think it is legit...and they still seriously argue about Trump's peeing Russian Hookers.

I # you not!
Perhaps you've also heard from these imbeciles.

Maybe we'll hear more from them in this very thread."

How do you un-moron a leftist?

They choose "truth" over facts.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No pee tapes????
Somomnabich
Then why would comey have had a one on one meeting to warn trump about such?????

Hmmm......

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is all part of the smug arrogance. No need to admit any wrongdoing. just say something like "stupid Trump" and all is forgiven. Impeachment based on lies? surely that's a nothingburger.

Good thing we have John Durham working tirelessly to bring the darkness to light. /massive, dripping, gooey sarcasm.

Bingo. Biggest problem with the Progs is their self-satisfied assumption that they are The Good and it is their mission to set the world straight, which means getting the evil others (us) out of the way by any means necessary. Immoral means are okay to them because, in their worldview, the goal is good. The ends justify the means.

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Its hard to determine if they are morons, or just Satanists.

I think it's the latter.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

.and they still seriously argue about Trump's peeing Russian Hookers.

Do you have a link to anyone who still argues about Trump's peeing hookers? Myself, I have not seen anyone defending that claim for quite a while though granted I do not spend as much time here as others and could easily have missed this on-going discussion. I can imagine someone still playing that card as a trigger but to believe that there is any available proof of it now is absurd.

That said, the article does not say that it was disproven but rather suggests that it might just have ''not materialized''.

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 18 May 2021 11:57:42 -0500Tue, 18 May 2021 11:57:42 -050021052021-05-18T11:57:42-05:001100000057 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That said, the article does not say that it was disproven but rather suggests that it might just have ''not materialized''.

Keep those fingers crossed, maybe someday the tapes will materialize.

lolz

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The New York Times is attempting to raise its integrity level in the eye of the public, before it's role in the Covid-19/2020 Election scandal is revealed.

The story they published last week about Joe Biden being a weak, fanatical, indecisive President, is part of the overall strategy the NYTimes is employing.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

.and they still seriously argue about Trump's peeing Russian Hookers.

Do you have a link to anyone who still argues about Trump's peeing hookers?

They know who they are.
Had some Leftist dumbass bring up Trump's peeing Ruskie hooker babes in some thread last week.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

lolz

Hey
Wait
Wasn't that used to get fisa warrants that were previously denied????

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe they will and maybe they won't. Myself, I will place no bets on their existence or nonexistence.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

lolz

Hey
Wait
Wasn't that used to get fisa warrants that were previously denied????

Yeah, and I'm sure Biden's just-us department will get right on that.

lolz

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe they will and maybe they won't. Myself, I will place no bets on their existence or nonexistence.

Schrödinger's pee tapes.

lolz

Yeah.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why is Trump allowing this to stand? Why isn't he suing for slander/ defamation of character to make them either put up or shut up. Hell, he could probably get enough money out of them to pay solely for his next presidencial run.
edit on 18-5-2021 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Why is Trump allowing this to stand? Why isn't he suing for slander/ defamation of character to make them either put up or shut up. Hell, he could probably get enough money out of them to pay solely for his next presidencial run.

Who's he going to call?

The Justice department?

lolz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join