It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy has announced he's opposed to a bipartisan agreement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CrazyFox

It wasn't the kind of phone that would have had a transcriber on the line.

Look, I'm not asking you to believe anything. I'm just saying that Kevin McCarthy is scared of a commission to investigate the Jan 6th incidents, because he doesn't want to get subpoenaed and forced to testify about the call under oath.

That's a lie. He wanted the investigation to be more than another progressive Democrat witchhunt. The Democrats refused to be bipartisan and demanded the investigation only cover a very narrow scope of their approval.

You are outright lying. The committee proposed would have equal representation from both parties. 5 D and 5 R... both sides would have equal subpoena powers...

Complete lie. Democrats had full power to put whoever they wanted on the committee and Republicans had zero veto power.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh yay, the dems are gonna save us by spending millions on their ego. Are they going to investigate the BS around the capital cop who was hit on the head, err sprayed with a bearspray, I mean died of a stroke? We know the cop who shot the protester is off-limits now, so what is there really left to investigate?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I have a collection of screenshots from this website that disputes completely what you're trying to say. I watched the plan clearly being played out right here, I also saw it on other websites but it was not more clear on there than it was here. I had told my husband that what the plan was and that they plan to kill Mike Pence. That they plan to kill Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and many others. It was not an innocent little let's go scare people plan. It was let's stop the certification and let Trump have his seat plan. And stopping the certification was by any means possible including the death of Congress members. They really thought that if they killed all these people trump would take care of it for them and they wouldn't serve a day in prison. It certainly was not an innocent violent free event or plan, they discussed using what was available as weapons. reply to: network dude

Those silly insurrectionist! They forgot the key tool to a good insurrection.... Weapons.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join