It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if the Arizona audit finds enough fraud to change the results?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The last thing the Republican Party needs is for him to remain relevant, his unfavorables with independents is in the tank and he isn't doing that great with Republicans either.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

A clown show, you say? Well I didn’t take your side seriously before, I thought you were trying to cover up your crimes but now you’ve changed my mind. You must be a genius.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
See Augustus that is the smugness that the OP is referring to

And? Tell me it's not warranted. Keep thinking that crazy idiot lost because he got cheated and not because he became the giant asshole Hillary was circa 2016 and you'll get your political teeth kicked in again come 2024.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'd love to see Tulsi Gabbard run. NOW SHE HAS SOME BRAINS!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This is the reason this country is not going to be able to ever come together again, because neither side can put down their sword long enough to have a calm open honest conversation, you all feel like you have to be smug and arrogant and condescending instead of actually hearing what each other is saying. If you already know what you are going to say about a subject matter before it is even brought up you are too far gone to help.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
This is the reason this country is not going to be able to ever come together again, because neither side can put down their sword long enough to have a calm open honest conversation, you all feel like you have to be smug and arrogant and condescending instead of actually hearing what each other is saying. If you already know what you are going to say about a subject matter before it is even brought up you are too far gone to help.

I don't want to 'come together' with any of the deluded lemmings that follow the Republican or Democrat Party, you ruined our country with your blind loyalty to a brand, I want them all to take the next SpaceX to the surface of the sun.

And not even in winter when it's colder....

edit on 18-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don’t think there is a mechanism and I dont think it will happen or is a good idea. I voted for Trump and supported him but I don’t think it would be a good idea for him to come back and the people that think that if fraud is discovered he will just automatically be President need to realize that it isn’t going to happen.

It’s my belief that if fraud is proven the entire election system will be stopped by the military and a completely new system will be brought in. That will take awhile, in the meantime the military will be running the show getting rid of the people responsible and the systems for the fraud to ensure it doesn’t happen again. At the same time Trump will continue to expose the Rinos and fake politicians for the next election.

If all of this occurs the country will need to heal and come together and Trump is not the right fit for that and I think he knows it. Even if he cured cancer and gave every person a million dollars there are people that hate him so deeply the divide will continue just for spite. The country won’t be able to move forward. Trump has done his job exposing the swamp and deep state

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

Well its hard to have an honest conversation with trumpers.

All trump did was bring out all of the stupids in this country.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What happens if they don't find enough? Will this go away, or will the followers of 45 just say its another lie and keep demanding audit after audit?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I don't think anything can happen. The election has been certified. The Constitution (as far as I'm aware) does not have a provision for this.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Who's money?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Exactly. People should ask why those Republicans in Arizona certified that election. Oh, right, they were in on the steal.

True statement, it was a bipartisan effort in some of the states and in DC.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: riverrat01
Wow we feel the same way, your side refuses to look at evidence and only seems to repeat fake news opinions. So we think your stupid too.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
True statement, it was a bipartisan effort in some of the states and in DC.

Oh, totally.

Keep thinking everyone stole Donny's election, the non-LARP'ers are focused on reality at this point.

link   

edit on 5/18/2021 by Klassified because: Redacted.

link   
I am.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: MayRenee

A clown show, you say? Well I didn’t take your side seriously before, I thought you were trying to cover up your crimes but now you’ve changed my mind. You must be a genius.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What happens if the Arizona audit finds enough fraud to change the results?

No doubt the Dems stole the 2020 election, Biden is an illegitimate president

However, there will never be a complete 2020 audit.

If an audit finds fraud it will be tied up in the courts for months/ years etc...

Straight from the Democratic playbook,
Saul_Alinsky: The Rules of Radicals
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

It’s already a drag...
The longer this crap show goes on, the less people care. It’s old news.

link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
What is going on is not an audit. It is a clown show, and AZ GOP is embarrassed at this point, the clown show should have ended a month ago or sooner. They cant find anything. There is no proof, because there was none. None.

then this will just be more for you to LOL at. Win-win.

link   
Absolutely nothing would happen...

The powers that be are not going to throw the country into a civil war over this.... it is too late to go back on election. The best outcome would be election laws / processes are fixed for next go around.

Any proof or information that shows Biden didn't win will just be swept under the rug. The media won't cover it and any discussion will just be kept on conspiracy message boards like ATS.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

To start...

1. Nothing at all. The election was legit. I live in Phoenix, it's the fastest growing city in the country. In the 2016 election.. Arizona almost went to Hilary, it was super close. This time around it definitely went Biden. The influx of people moving here from California is massive. Phoenix is slowly becoming LA #2 for sure. AZ is never going back red again. Even BOTH senate seats are now blue, and the races for those weren't even close.

2. If they do find some errors, it will simply be that, enough to account for standard error, and at that point nothing will change bc it won't be enough.

3. I'll dance with the Devil here.. let's say there is some massive election fraud that would show that Trump had more.

Still nothing would happen. Because after that gets investigated and re-investigated and re-investigated, Biden will already be 1/4 through his term.. then this situation would need to flushed out at the state level, where remember there is more and more Dem control and resistance every day..not only that it's unprecedented.. because just as conservatives love it... The citizens don't technically vote for their president, the electoral college does, so then you'd have to somehow get the electoral to re vote.. which they won't do. Lets say you somehow get the electors out if the picture.. Biden still has a massive electoral lead.. and you'd need to research and.lrive fraud and do this whole process in other places..

At that point we will have already be in 2024 electing a new pres.

Also... Biden currently has a 14 point higher approval rating than Trump did at this exact time. The majority of the citizens are happy. So you would be working against the grain on all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join