It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Turns the Tables on Democrats Over "Voter Suppression" Rhetoric

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The more Democrats keep screaming "Jim Crow", the more they keep "Jim Crowing" behind the scenes 😃

If it weren't for voter suppression, sleepy Joe would have gotten 150 million votes

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Right until you compare the number of people showing up at Trumps rallies to those who showed up to Biden’s umm whatever you want to call them whenever he did come out if the basement.....
I think many of those who did vote for Biden did so because of their hatred of Trump or because they always voted Democrat and they haven’t realized yet that their party is now the defacto party of communism in the country.
I’m thinking a lot of people will finally begin to realize what it’s about. It’s becoming so obvious.

Also I heard that Gates is going to cone clean about some stuff ... but not holding my breath.
I hope you are looking into Biden’s boss having had Holdren as his science czar while they were both in office ... you know the one who write the book about mass medicating the people through water supplies.... as a depopulation method .... they just found a different way you know....
edit on 20-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: matafuchs
If there are voter suppression laws in place how the fark did Ol Joe get 85 million votes? just sayin.,....

I think we know how Joe got "85 million" votes, but to answer your question, not all states have the same laws. Now Democrats would like to standardize and federalize voting laws nationwide to their liking.
Yes, think Common Core for voting ...
edit on 20-5-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join