It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Turns the Tables on Democrats Over "Voter Suppression" Rhetoric

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In a short commentary to the senate, Ted Cruz called out the Democrats for their latest attempt at instituting more Jim Crow laws and stacking the deck against Republicans...

In this video, Cruz rightly calls this bill Jim Crow 2.0 and the "corrupt politicians act".
He points out that the legislation is designed to keep the Democrats in power and allow them to "choose their constituents" while disenfranchising many millions of citizen votes by striking down voter integrity laws and allowing illegals to vote as well as felons.

Obviously much of what he talks about is not new at ATS, but I think it's worth 6 minutes of your time to watch, and to hear him quote and call out Schumer and the Democrats rhetoric and hypocrisy.

This is an important topic. This is federalization in action. It must be stopped in it's tracks. The passing of this law would cause a rift in this nation, further dividing people along party lines, but more importantly, ideological lines.

edit on 5/17/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The more Democrats keep screaming "Jim Crow", the more they keep "Jim Crowing" behind the scenes 😃

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If there are voter suppression laws in place how the fark did Ol Joe get 85 million votes? just sayin.,....

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Still astonishes me that some people think that a group that has had single digit approval ratings for DECADES should take over federal voting.

If we think they cant find their butt with 2 hands a compass, a gps, and a battalion of butt kissers why oh WHY does anyone think the fed should take over voting.

Anyone votes for this terrible bill will not ever get my vote.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If there are voter suppression laws in place how the fark did Ol Joe get 85 million votes? just sayin.,....

I think we know how Joe got "85 million" votes, but to answer your question, not all states have the same laws. Now Democrats would like to standardize and federalize voting laws nationwide to their liking.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Apologies, was in a meeting earlier.

When did we negate the 10th Amendment?

I never got the memo.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That is achieved by selecting which votes are supressed.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Apologies, was in a meeting earlier.

When did we negate the 10th Amendment?

I never got the memo.

The moment the Bolsheviks took over the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of our federal government.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That is one worthwhile video... he spells it out pretty well.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Exactly... your spot on.

Because in reality, theirs at least 80 million Americans who despised Trump enough as to vote against him.

In fact, the whole mass voter fraud claim would only hold legitimacy, if less than 80 million Americans didn’t cast a vote to get that moron out of office.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Simple question;

Do you want to make voting harder to cheat and easier to vote?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’d like to see a legitimate result in any given election.

And with all the people Trump rubbed the wrong way, it all seemed pretty damn legitimate too me... if anything, its actually suspicious he didn’t lose by more.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Left wing rhetoric has already won; watching a fat white republican Senator complain about jim crow 2.0 isn't inspiring... and for a lot of people will look tone deaf ... and for who lot of other people will look racist. Ted Cruz already lost; their are simply not enough people in the choir he's preaching to.

My question is why didn't the Republicans do more in the last 4 years to support their parties president so that the party would be stronger in cases like this. Or if they believed their president was dangerous to the party why didn't they do more to remove him? The wet blanket politicking the Republicans engaged in the last four years is now come back to bight them ... they only have themselves to blame.
edit on 17-5-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Do you think that the 10th Amendment is relevant and applicable here?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
In a short commentary to the senate, Ted Cruz called out the Democrats for their latest attempt at instituting more Jim Crow laws and stacking the deck against Republicans...

In this video, Cruz rightly calls this bill Jim Crow 2.0 and the "corrupt politicians act".
He points out that the legislation is designed to keep the Democrats in power and allow them to "choose their constituents" while disenfranchising many millions of citizen votes by striking down voter integrity laws and allowing illegals to vote as well as felons.

Obviously much of what he talks about is not new at ATS, but I think it's worth 6 minutes of your time to watch, and to hear him quote and call out Schumer and the Democrats rhetoric and hypocrisy.

This is an important topic. This is federalization in action. It must be stopped in it's tracks. The passing of this law would cause a rift in this nation, further dividing people along party lines, but more importantly, ideological lines.

I am more and more leaning towards Biden just being a intermediary POTUS to usher in the progressive wave....he will never be seen as a strong POTUS.....ever.

Everything in his past and present are just so out of whack with people's values.

Seriously....any more word of his latest grandchild by Hunter with the stripper? What decent person in the world would not even recognize a grandchild, regardless of how that child was conceived?

Imagine how much we, the taxpayers, are spending on this....
edit on 5/17/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Probably because many republicans are also leftists.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Probably because many republicans are also leftists.

If true it would seem most of the republican party leadership are leftist.

Doesn't that mean the party needs to have a revolution? Or republican rightist need to just give up and go home; the odds are insurmountable.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm all for a zombie apocalypse or a giant meteor hitting DC, personally.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I'm all for a zombie apocalypse or a giant meteor hitting DC, personally.

How about both? It would wrap things up nicely and then we could watch the movie in a year or so.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Empty words until Cruz comes out in favor of audits, prove it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join