It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Clapton detailed his “disastrous” health experience after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Most of the articles you will find on this are spinning that Clapton is mistaken. That the Experimental MRNA treatments are perfectly safe. Clapton states that he has been mislead by extreme media propaganda. And he is exactly right. These 2 articles did a good job of just stating Clapton's thoughts on the matter without spinning it.

Eric Clapton’s Anti-Vaccine Diatribe Blames ‘Propaganda’ for ‘Disastrous’ Experience

Eric Clapton blames ‘propaganda’ for ‘disastrous’ COVID vaccine

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That the Experimental MRNA treatments are perfectly safe.

Don't expect them to stop lying now!
That's not gonna happen. Not when lying enough times creates
belief. I'm ready for war. Start walking around with a sword on
my side.
edit on 17-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And the thing is, how many times have reactions like this happened in people who are not Guitar Gods and don't have international or even domestic publications interested in their stories?

On a side note, you are correct, these are experimental vaccines, no matter what subsequent commenters may say.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Astrazeneca is not an mRNA vaccine. Stop making stuff up.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good for him for being in the public eye, and still having the courage to speak the truth about his experience.

+18 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Only an idiot would defend any of this crap! I don't think you're an idiot
but you may end up being one.
edit on 17-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Avoid the Rolling Stone link (Top)...it's ads f' with your computer.
The Post link below is better.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sounds like the poor guy went through hell.
He said he was afraid he'd never play again.

Do pro-vaxers want to call him a liar?

+14 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You on Fauci’s payroll?

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes Astrazeneca isn't technically called an MRNA vaccine. Astrazeneca is the same viral vector type as the Johnson and Johnson type.

mRNA type uses synthetic RNA coated to get past the immune system. Viral vector use a virus to get the RNA into the cells. But they are pretty much the same otherwise. Both types of experimental DNA therapy appear to be dangerous.

Astrazeneca is still reprogramming the cells to produce the protein spike. Actually both types of drugs use the RNA to instruct the cell what to do. So they are actually both mRNA drugs.
edit on 17-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliance

What is the difference between mRNA and viral vector-based vaccines?
edit on 17-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Avoid the Rolling Stone link (Top)...it's ads f' with your computer.
The Post link below is better.

I have my browsers configured as strict as possible so I wouldn't know about the nasty cookie adds. If the site insists on cookies I just go to another site.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Chelsea Handler is sick and deaf in one ear, 4 hours after shot 2...and that Moderna...you know the company that never made a successful vax?
edit on 17-5-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Of course the woketards are attacking Clapton and his buddy Van Morrison for recording their anti lockdown song.

Clapton and Morrison are being called liars, anti-vaxers, anti-maskers, "fringe", conspiracy nuts, virus deniers, and two privileged, out of touch old white dudes

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Most of the articles you will find on this are spinning that Clapton is mistaken. That the Experimental MRNA treatments are perfectly safe. Clapton states that he has been mislead by extreme media propaganda. And he is exactly right. These 2 articles did a good job of just stating Clapton's thoughts on the matter without spinning it.

Eric Clapton’s Anti-Vaccine Diatribe Blames ‘Propaganda’ for ‘Disastrous’ Experience

Eric Clapton blames ‘propaganda’ for ‘disastrous’ COVID vaccine

Clapton did not get one of the pure mRNA vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer). He got the Oxford-AstraZeneca one. That type uses a modified Chimpanzee Adenovirus to transport the mRNA into Human cells. Once it’s inside, the adenovirus is capable of getting inside the cell nucleus where it takes over the RNA production process to produce copies of the spike protein. From that point on, the spike proteins act as antigens and trigger your immune response to create antibodies the same as the pure mRNA vaccines.

The pure mRNA vaccines seem to be much “cleaner” in that they don’t contain any active virus particles capable of getting into the cell nucleus and are not associated with blood clots the way the adenovirus vaccines (AZ and J&J) are.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I tried...i really did, couldn't get through the 'analysis' of the lyrics...just couldn't do it...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i like eric and wish him well.

but... "Clapton added that he was actually offered the second shot six weeks later, which he accepted despite his initial reaction as he had “a little more knowledge of the dangers.” "

common sense is now a contradiction in terms.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The pure mRNA vaccines seem to be much “cleaner” in that they don’t contain any active virus particles capable of getting into the cell nucleus and are not associated with blood clots the way the adenovirus vaccines (AZ and J&J) are.

They are both kill weapons in my opinion. The mRNA vaccines are worse in some ways. The mRNA vaccines use a synthetic RNA code that is coated to fool the immune system.
And using Chimp virus code is also crazy.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I tried...i really did, couldn't get through the 'analysis' of the lyrics...just couldn't do it...

That's the truth. The hubris, the freaking surliness of the millenial girl that wrote the article is astounding.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I almost stopped at the point where she said Dolly Parton is a force of good in the world...but i managed to press on a bit longer swallowing back the bile building.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join