It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Announces the U.S. will Share 80 Million Vaccine Doses Worldwide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Joe Prez has announced (via rehearsed scripted teleprompter) that the U.S. will be sharing 80 million vaccine doses with the whole world !!

He assures Citizens that the U.S. has enough vaccine for all to get it who want to get it !! (wheeew)

He and Kamala walked on and off stage w/o MASKS !!!!

Watch and see if you can follow the bouncing ball as he appears to struggle and grimace ..😆

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden said Monday that the U.S. will share an additional 20 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines with the world in the coming six weeks.

The doses would come from existing U.S. production of Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine stocks. It would mark the first time that U.S.-controlled doses of vaccines authorized for use in the country will be shared overseas, as domestic demand for the shots has dropped significantly in recent weeks.

“We know America will never be fully safe until the pandemic that’s raging globally is under control," Biden said at the White House.

The announcement comes on top of the Biden's administration’s prior commitment to share about 60 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine, which is not yet authorized for use in the U.S., by the end of June. The AstraZeneca doses will be available to ship once they clear a safety review by the Food and Drug Administration.

Biden announces US sharing 20M additional COVID vaccine doses

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Reminds me of when the school lunchroom would give out free milk when it was about to spoil.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The funnest part is 60 million for them are the AZ one that is not authorized for use in the US.

Basically giving the rest of the world the even less safe version for free!

Whatcha want to bet most are turned down.....except for maybe in India.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So he's starting to f# things internationally now.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

He could be sending vaccines to other countries that have already passed their spoiled date.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He could be sending vaccines to other countries that have already passed their spoiled date.

Too bad nobody in the media will ask those questions, not that Biden would be available to answer them anyway. amirite...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

80 million?

I've seen that number before somewhere recently.

Interesting.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Another concern is ....

are the info sheets inside printed in other languages ??? 👀😉

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

80 million?

I've seen that number before somewhere recently.

Interesting.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

At this point a groundhog would make a better president than Joe Biden.

In fact, the dumbest person you can think of couldn't # it up more than Joe Biden.

Leftists still don't realise that they voted for a senile, privileged racist who will very likely steer the country off a cliff.

edit on 17-5-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Just 80 million? He can send mine off with those 80 million, I won't be taking it. If asked about whether I've been vaccinated or not, I'll just lie and say I have, and I'll do it with a gleeful smile on my face.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Say you donated yours to the underprivileged people in the rest of the world. Then ask them why they want people in other parts of the world to die by not sharing theirs...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is great news. If there are any adverse effects overseas, much less chance the news will be suppressed and ignored by domestic news outlets.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Did Biden admit that he's been killing people overseas with an unsafe vaccine since April?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You could just be making sh# up again.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do you know how to read or are you just trying to stir things that do NOT need it?

And hew better than paper towels.....

And I do want to get this correct here. So Biden does something good and yet you far right mental cases can still find a reason to get all butt hurt with your weak feelings and throw a fit all because Biden is not Trump.....check

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So Joe is giving away the same VAX that just almost killed Eric Clapton?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The funnest part is 60 million for them are the AZ one that is not authorized for use in the US.

Basically giving the rest of the world the even less safe version for free!

Whatcha want to bet most are turned down.....except for maybe in India.

Did you actually read the article?

“ The AstraZeneca doses will be available to ship once they clear a safety review by the Food and Drug Administration”

FYI: the AZ vaccine is currently being used in Canada, Mexico, Europe, the UK, Latin America, Asia, Australia, etc., according to Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...–AstraZeneca_COVID-19_vaccine#Approvals

So, probably lots of takers for any US surplus vaccines. Especially since the AZ and the J&J vaccines don’t require the super cryogenic storage that the Moderna and Pfizer ones do. A lot of countries don’t have the infrastructure to support the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden can't even pronounce the name of the vaccine correctly.
"Astro Venica"?

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 17-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

Biden can't even pronounce the name of the vaccine correctly.
"Astro Venica"?

mobile.twitter.com...

He just finished a Space Force meeting and had ASTROnaut on his mind. Or, perhaps the ATROturf that Kamala likes to play pin-the-tail on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join