It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NN2021#Laughwithme. Non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I have not been well for a while, multiple conditions, COPD, got me down. I have not been capable of working since 2018. Sinking into depression, when my doctor first told me to stop going into any stores, restaurants, I told him that I already don't go anywhere. It wasn't much of a transition to some "new" lifestyle. I had a heart attack, 99% blockage. It was all like some dream. Looking for something to occupy my mind, I saw a video that made me laugh, out loud, hard. Gutteral. I swiped my screen up as it suggested, and an even funnier video plays! I swiped all day. All night. All day. I wanted to make a video! I have chatted with cancer patients on their deathbed. I made a 911 call for a child, along with many others, and she was saved! I have made tons of online friends. And I, MayRenee, have made 121 of the most fun videos! Turns out, I am pretty entertaining. Now that things are heading to the New Normal, my new normal is having a freaking blast as a creator, I am a TIKTOK ADDICT. The End

edit on 17-5-2021 by MayRenee because: Title

edit on Mon May 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Nice!! I love how laughing is one of the best medicines!
Glad you’re having fun on tiktok

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks! And I am having so much fun! I have young family members on there that are blown away at my videos, they thought it was not for us seniors, lol. Nobody ever believes my age, they think I am much younger. On my 60th I did a special video where I put my age, but they all think I am 10-20 yrs younger! Makes a girl feel good ya know. And laughter is always my best medicine.

originally posted by: CrazyBlueCat
a reply to: MayRenee

Nice!! I love how laughing is one of the best medicines!
Glad you’re having fun on tiktok

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'll have to check you out. I also enjoy tik tok, and you are correct that laughter is the best medicine. It's also amazing to see the diversity of human beings, some funny, some inspiring, some genius, some not so much, some lost, some found, some recovered, some insane, some needing help, some offering help, some there for the money, some there to give money, some light and some dark.
edit on 17-5-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join