It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Needle Tea: Potential Antidote for Transmission of Spike Protein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Suramin is the active ingredient. Believed to be available with certain types of Pine Needle Tea. I have in the past made a tea with Pine Needles, licorice root and Rosemary herb. This is suppose to be effective against Protein spike from MRNA Vaccines. Worth a try for anyone having trouble.

“Suramin decreases the activities of a large number of enzymes involved in DNA and RNA synthesis and modification: DNA

Word is spreading that pine needle tea may offer a solution against covid vaccine “shedding” or transmission where vaccinated people are spreading harmful particles or substances to others around them.

“Dr. Judy Mikovits (1 min. MP4 is here) has revealed that the medical establishment has known all along about the antidote to the contagion – a contagion that is now being seen today by thousands of people who have not taken the serum, but have merely come in close proximity with others who have taken the jab.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have to say, that drinking a number of pine needle types, is actually toxic. And for someone pregnant it can cause miscarriage. Before you start telling people to drink something you might want to put all the information out there. The safest way to deal with pine needle trees is don't drink the pine needles in a tea. Jesus Christ. You ain't going to make it in Zombieland.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Suramin is the active ingredient. Believed to be available with certain types of Pine Needle Tea. I have in the past made a tea with Pine Needles, licorice root and Rosemary herb. This is suppose to be effective against Protein spike from MRNA Vaccines. Worth a try for anyone having trouble.

“Suramin decreases the activities of a large number of enzymes involved in DNA and RNA synthesis and modification: DNA

Word is spreading that pine needle tea may offer a solution against covid vaccine “shedding” or transmission where vaccinated people are spreading harmful particles or substances to others around them.

“Dr. Judy Mikovits (1 min. MP4 is here) has revealed that the medical establishment has known all along about the antidote to the contagion – a contagion that is now being seen today by thousands of people who have not taken the serum, but have merely come in close proximity with others who have taken the jab.

edit on 17-5-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 17-5-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee
A person needs to know they type of pine for sure.

Thirty-six species of pine are common in North America, though not all are great candidates for pine needle tea. Some species of pine like the Ponderosa pine, as well as trees that look like pines, but actually aren't, like the yew species and the Norfolk Island pine, are actually toxic to drink.

People use dwarf pine needle oil for cough, pain, and skin infections, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.

In foods and beverages, dwarf pine needle oil is used as a flavoring agent. It is also used as a fragrance in soaps and cosmetics.

How does it work ?
Some chemicals in dwarf pine needle oil might be able to fight bacteria and viruses.

www.webmd.com...

Korean pine is a tree that grows in parts of Asia. The nuts of Korean pine are eaten as a food. The nuts, needles, bark, and resin are used as medicine.

Korean pine is used for earaches, nosebleeds, to increase milk production during breastfeeding, weight loss, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.

How does it work ?
Korean pine nut oil increases levels of certain hormones that make people feel full. This might help people lose weight.
www.webmd.com...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow. I was censored because it didn't conform to the narrative. My post was on topic, but we can't have tHrEaD dRiFt.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Shikimic acid is one of the active compounds that is available from pine needle tea. Shikimic acid is used to develop Tamiflu, a commonly used antiviral. If you cannot access that, then some pine needle tea is another source.

Quercetin is another natural occurring compound that has some anti viral capabilities. Can be found in tonic water or lemon and grapefruit skin. It is a precursor to developing Hydroxycloraquine.

My first choice for dealing with covid is Ivermectin. With our rogue, death cult criminal government banning it for covid, I guess we just have to make do as best we can.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
As a Clinical Aromatherapist I can tell you thujone is present in to one degree or another in the pines. It has lots of contraindications and not something I would mess about with if you don't know what you are doing. There are far safer ways of getting the benefits of a preventative from mother nature.

As much as I like Dr Mikovitz, she is not a herbalist. Granted, most pharmaceuticals start life as plant material and isolating compounds, but working with isolates from a plant is not the whole balance and synergy of the plant. Pharma seems to ignore this mainly because they can't patent what occurs naturally in nature.

Finally, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that pine tea has any effect at all on the rna spike protein in the vaccine. If there is, please show me. The spike protein in the vaccine is man made, not naturally occurring.

However, what I can tell you is that in my Clinic I am starting to see people who are unvaccinated having been in contact with people who are getting Black Spruce in their Aromatherapy blends. There is more to it than just this. Here's the link to a thread I made, but it would appear I am the only Complementary Therapist here

Complementary Therapists

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have little doubt that pine needle tea Is as effective against COVID as wearing mask.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You're not actually a doctor and you're giving information that will make people sick.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Some pines are very toxic.

Please,do not drink pine tea unless you absolutely know what you are doing.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
BS. Pines are not toxic. This misinformation is as valid as the mRNA claim.
Maybe if you make and drink a super strong ethanolic tincture.
There's not much going on in a tea. Some vitamin C, trace amount of terpene scent.
Not much of testosterone boosting pycnogenol either.
First time I read about Shikimic acid. Organic acids can be toxic. Ibotenic acid from Amanitas... Nice to hear that this one is ok.
So what compound is toxic? What species and what is the LD50?
Bushcrafters drink the stuff all the time.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
You're not actually a doctor and you're giving information that will make people sick.

Okay. Have a Krispy Kreme and a shot.
Fun fact:
A neutrophil would rather engulf a sugar molecule
than to tackle a spirochete.
Let me know when doctors actually concern themselves with
optimalizing health. Not holding my breath.

Isocupressic acid is found in some pines, yes.

Many pines are quite beneficial to health, containing abundant A, C,
and useful terpenes which are harmful to pathogens.
Pathogens which pass unmentioned by the medical industry,
because you don’t want to hear of it, and
because their wealth and survival depends on our ignorance.

# 1398
edit on 17-5-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

I have to say, that drinking a number of pine needle types, is actually toxic. And for someone pregnant it can cause miscarriage. Before you start telling people to drink something you might want to put all the information out there.

You might want to try reading the article. It tells you to not give it to pregnant woman.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How can this simple remedy work so well in the face of such a seemingly insurmountable condition?

If you read the article you would know which pines should be avoided.

UNSAFE: Some of the most well known toxic varieties include the ponderosa pine, balsam fir, lodgepole, and Monterey pines. Avoid them. Do thorough research or acquire pine needles from a trained herbalist or natural medicine practitioner.

edit on 17-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I like white pine needle tea, it is good for a lot of viruses and since my property has all kinds of white pines on it, it is free to me. The wife likes it too, but we both agree that just boiling it for about three mineutes and leaving it steep for another five minutes makes a way better tasting tea than some recipes that boil it for like twenty minutes. Maybe some chemicals in it are extracted when it is boiled longer, but it is too strong tasting when boiled that long.

It will help a cold, we put some honey with it when we make it into a drink.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Wow. I was censored because it didn't conform to the narrative. My post was on topic, but we can't have tHrEaD dRiFt.

Maybe it's a pine needle conspiracy based out of Sonora Ca.?

edit on 18-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I have to say, that drinking a number of pine needle types, is actually toxic.

A few, yes, but most of those aren't really pine either.

And for someone pregnant it can cause miscarriage.

Yes - each and every one of us should do our own research before taking anything new. This should be standard practice.

Before you start telling people to drink something you might want to put all the information out there.

I agree a simple caveat should have been provided by Dr. Smith, but again - we are each responsible for our own decisions, and no one can reasonably blame some random internet poster for their own stupid decisions.

The safest way to deal with pine needle trees is don't drink the pine needles in a tea. Jesus Christ. You ain't going to make it in Zombieland.

Said just like someone who actually believes Trump was telling people to 'drink bleach', and blame him for the idiots that died from drinking fish tank cleaner.

As with anything, research, research, research before doing.

Pine pollen is another amazing superfood/bio-hack from pine trees that I take - to which I'll soon be adding some black ginger (both of which are great for boosting natural nitric oxide levels). Now, thanks to Dr Smith, I'm researching - and based on preliminary results, will likely start a regimen of white pine needle tea a few times a week.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have little doubt that pine needle tea Is as effective against COVID as wearing mask.

Actually it is for vaccine victims. Pine needles are a source of Suramin.

Suramin shows promise as COVID-19 treatment

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
BS. Pines are not toxic. This misinformation is as valid as the mRNA claim.
Maybe if you make and drink a super strong ethanolic tincture.
There's not much going on in a tea. Some vitamin C, trace amount of terpene scent.
Not much of testosterone boosting pycnogenol either.
First time I read about Shikimic acid. Organic acids can be toxic. Ibotenic acid from Amanitas... Nice to hear that this one is ok.
So what compound is toxic? What species and what is the LD50?
Bushcrafters drink the stuff all the time.
I believe I've read the ponderosa pine is considered unsafe to use for tea.

Maybe I am mistaken.

top topics

join