It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly half Chinese solar panels used forced labor, study finds.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Link to study

Yep, we need more forced labor slaves popping out those solar panels for Bidens promised jobs. Where are those jobs BTW???

No way we can compete with the prices vs forced labor for making them so I guess it will just be installing not manufacturing jobs.

Since the lefties love Muslims so much you think they would be up in arms. I find they are strangely silent. It’s the right who, after the initial blowup, have kept talking about Disney’s ties to forced labor and talking about the Muslims forced labor in the production of manufactured goods.

The Progressives (opposed by the MAGA Nationalists) in the right and almost all the insane left keep pushing their globalist agenda and flushing our jobs overseas where we now find forced labor taking the place of what could be well paying manufacturing jobs in the USA.

Great reset baby!!!

I’m sure there is costs and it is not truly free labor. I mean they have to feed cloth and beat them, right? Takes some money to pay for those guards and fences and such. But still a lot cheaper than paying USA workers.

P.s. we really need a China forum.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thing about China is they don't give a rat's rear end about their people. Kind, great people much of the time, too. Their government treats them like slime, dust... total garbage.
Wherever the money is at, China goes. Power? China goes. Even if they had to mince their people into Soylent Green to fuel a factory, the Chinese gubment would do it. And with the USA ran by a wet noodle therefor rendered relatively non-threat (especially given the fact that "someone" is getting all kinds of "ins" with China)........ open season for the beast to feed.

It's a machine. A real bad one.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

I agree most Chinese people are wonderful.

My sarcasm is reserved for the totalitarian regime not the people being used and abused by it and not participating in the CCP.

Can’t actually remember meeting a Chinese person I’ve not liked here in the USA.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No wonder the Green Con Games are being served up like steak and lobster.

Lots of LIMO-LIBS get rich and the Czar Kerry is among the mob 🤣

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Joe Biden says China just has "different norms".
Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I guess this is what the evil leftists call, "equity".

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There was a point where Obama said we needed to be more like China.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Nothing to see here.

Look. Orange man was bad okay so shut up.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Nothing to see here.

Look. Orange man was bad okay so shut up.

People in forced labor camps don't send out mean Tweets, so there is that.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I heard Biden had two scoops of ice cream too! What a communist! 😂

I thought you guys were all about cheap labor? I mean, livable wages will drive business out! Right?

Screw China but screw yall's wishy washy mentality too.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignoramus420

The dems and progressive right are about cheap labor and importing compliant illegal workers and destroying the middle class by sending our jobs to places with cheap or slave labor. NAFTA, TPP etc.

The Right nationalists are for good manufacturing jobs here in the USA and a strong middle class.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I guess this is what the evil leftists call, "equity".

In upside down world equity is inequity.

Surrection is insurrection.

Welcome to IngSoc.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Then they should be subject to sanctions right?

And they will be IMO because lot of commies in California are invested in the scam of re-newing the renewable energy stuff.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Biden is too deeply in bed with China to impose sanctions or even mention such inconvenient facts as we are raising here.

And lefties tend to be a mile wide and inch deep in their environmental commitments.

Remind me where all those non biodegradable one time use masks and gloves are ending up?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I agree most Chinese people are wonderful.

My sarcasm is reserved for the totalitarian regime not the people being used and abused by it and not participating in the CCP.

Can’t actually remember meeting a Chinese person I’ve not liked here in the USA.

I hear that. Yeah, that's essentially why I'm so particularly upset about how the Chinese government operates. Those people did nothing to deserve this kind of atrocious treatment. Just such a shame.

The crazy part is... it's not looking like there's any feasible way to stop it at this moment. At least not from the states.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hong Kong was begging us for aid. Now those people been disappeared and squashed.

We need to get all the Marxists out of our government before we end up the same way.

Marxism tends to end only one way.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignoramus420

I guess American solar panel workers will just have to learn how to code....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Maybe they could work in the coal mines or pipeline projects-. . .wait, what?
edit on 16-5-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Why would the US want to stop it? It makes everyone equal when everyone is in forced labor.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Chinese infected people scattered the globe to introduce us all to Covid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join